/ptg/ PRESIDENT TRUMP GENERAL - MEMORIES OF GUAC EDITION

PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP
whitehouse.gov
donaldjtrump.com/

>b-but Trump hasnt done anything!
pastebin.com/JnS5Qy2Q
pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf

PREV APPEARANCES/LINKS (fuck poo in the loos too)
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT
DAILY SCHEDULE (WH Press Corps) publicpool.kinja.com/
TrumpTV Weekly Updates: pastebin.com/6HbHjbqF
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS pastebin.com/yArfUKdC

NEW APPEARANCES
>DefSec C.H.A.O.S. Mattis visits DMZ, gives death look 10/27/17
youtu.be/hb21A_zeT7M
>Bibi gets on his knees and opens wide 10/27/17
youtu.be/3a5fnm0CgHE
>BUILD THAT WALL pt6 10/26/17
youtu.be/VJLIfcaS70U
>Pres Trump/FLotUS Melania on Opioid Natl State of Emergency 10/26/17
youtu.be/X8LTyWI3A2o
>VP Pence in Denver CO Tax Event 10/26/17
youtu.be/ly07DN3Dsio
>2nd Lady @VA for healing arts 10/26/17
youtu.be/A3oB3xzMRDk
>DefSec C.H.A.O.S. Mattis arrives @SoKo 10/26/17
youtu.be/h_W4qpgB6c8
>DefSec C.H.A.O.S. Mattis on NoKo 10/26/17
youtu.be/DYHVbcQhhIw
>AG Sessions @Heritage Foundation 10/26/17
youtu.be/PgnL_9RMz8E
>StateDep Reception for bid to Host 2023 World's Fair (Heather, DepSec Sullivan) 10/26/17
youtu.be/5qrNTSxrxHA
>StateDep Press Brief (Heather, DAS Busby, DepSec Walsh) 10/26/17
youtu.be/puDOQPffdZE
>USDA - Story of America's Private Lands Conservation 10/26/17
youtu.be/7kyQIXAjnQI
>Pres Trump on Dobbs 10/25/17
youtu.be/snjxElUrrE8
>Pres Trump gets briefed @Dallas TX 10/25/17
youtu.be/huT9ChUsJtc
>Pres Trump statement before leaving for Dallas 10/25/17
youtu.be/NN91EFZ59Lk
>Capt Rose inducted into Hall of Heroes 10/25/17
youtu.be/-kUjr3iIOc4
>VP Pence @IDC Dinner in DC 10/25/17
youtu.be/2ad_65F3gTw

INSPIRATION
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/923905540291522560
youtube.com/watch?v=RAhbH19TvPc
taxfoundation.org/new-irs-data-wealthy-paid-55-percent-income-taxes-2014/
archive.li/ofMxx
youtube.com/watch?v=7K2x_v5HwHY
politico.com/story/2017/10/25/cernovich-media-harass-list-244180
twitter.com/AnonBabble

HOLY SHIT, GDP GROWTH FOR 2017 IS OUT. DRUMPF MISSES HIS 3% GROWTH GOAL. HE IS LITTERALLY BLOWN THE FUCK OUT OF THE WATER. HOW WILL HE EVER RECOVER HAHAHAHAHAHQ!! COMPARE THIS TO OBAMA 2014 5% SOARING GROWTH DURING THE SAME PERIOD.

White babies arent going to make themselves

HAHAHAHAHA

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/923905540291522560

>Trump colluded with hillary
what did he mean by this?

Use this one

kill yourself

bump for lecycling

Bump

what?

Why isn't Trump's staff this diverse?

because trump is a racist.

Life Support Bump

youtube.com/watch?v=RAhbH19TvPc

Bumping

WE

Based Piers? (summarized article, worth a read)

>For those who think I’ve gone completely mad, here is what I told British GQ magazine in September, 2015, when they asked me: Who will win the US election?
>‘I think Donald Trump will win the Republican nomination,’ I answered. ‘The Democrats will only stand a chance of beating him if they ditch Hillary Clinton, who is now a busted flush, and go with Joe Biden, possibly with Elizabeth Warren as his running mate.’

>So, putting my Nostradamus hat on again, here are 10 reasons why I think Trump can pull it off again:
>1) He’s the most resilient, uncompromising man in America.
>2) Trump’s enemies are bailing out from the fight like conscientious objectors in the war.
>3) Hollywood’s liberal elite, Trump’s most vociferous, influential and vicious opponents, have exposed themselves to be a bunch of shocking hypocrites whose high moral and ethical plinth now lies in a pile of ruins.
>4) The Democrats don’t have anyone yet who can run against Trump and actually beat him.
>5) Hillary Clinton’s still hanging around like a malodorous failure to remind everyone on a daily basis
>6) Trump’s doing very well with the crucial election-deciding issue: the economy.
>7) His base is rock solid. The polls suggest everyone who voted for Trump last time would do so again.
>8) On the foreign stage, far from being the disaster that Corker and Flake claim, I’d argue that Trump’s proven himself to be rather effective in re-establishing America’s status as the world’s No1 superpower.
>9) Trump’s Twitter feed continues to dominate the world’s news agenda.
>10) Trump’s the incumbent president and historically, 70% of those who run again get re-elected. The stats are on his side.

What's the news of the day lads?

Because Trump's staff actually works.

FUCK THE CATALONIANS
RACE WAR NOW

This is why you get rid of leftists.

OIL'S BROKEN OUT OF IT'S RANGE
TAX CUTS ARE APPROVED

HOLD ONTO YOUR COCKS BOYS - WE'RE GOING TO DA MOON!

For people falling for the "tax cuts will hurt the poor and middle class and benefit only the rich", they're lying.

Pic related is from 2014 [1] but it must not have changed a lot.

1) People with income over 200k have collectively 33% of the total income but paid 61% of the income tax collected
2) Even people making between 50k and 200k (let's call it the middle class), with 53% of the total income paid 46% of the income tax collected
3) The ones making under 50k (let's call it the lower middle class and the poor), despite having 19% of the income of the period, instead of paying had a negative 1% income tax that year.

POOR PEOPLE DON'T PAY TAX! 46% of the income tax burden is on the shoulders of the middle class.
An across the board tax cut is good the the middle class and whoever say "that will hurt the poor" is an idiot: poor people pay no taxes, they are a drain on the system

[1] taxfoundation.org/new-irs-data-wealthy-paid-55-percent-income-taxes-2014/

>My name is Ashton love thy country hate thy government

What does she mean by this

IMPEAAAAAACH

Ehehehehe. Hey. Hey guys. Look at me. I'm a meme country now.

btfo
catacucks on suicide watch

archive.li/ofMxx
>“It's another matter that atheistic ideas are often aggressively propagandized in the public sphere. In that case, atheists and radical secularism supporters are making persistent attempts to ideologically dominate the religious majority of our planet,” the patriarch said.

Protestants: Freedom-loving, children-having Americans

Orthodox church: Europeans who've rejected atheism, communism, and a Horde of migrants

Catholic church: Spics, Brazilian mongrel monkeys, and Muslim-fellating race traitors

Papist pope-worshipping heretics OUT OUT OUT

sweet. let's kill some nork commies too and then take out antifa. full commie purge.

test

Trump's racist dog whistling is going to cost a Republican Governorship.

What does /ptg/ think of Catalonia? Should the Spanish government destroy these leftist faggots?

>What does /ptg/ think of Catalonia?

breddy gud meme :DD

serves him right for turning his back on Making America Great Again

kek

I see no problem here.

Why is he doing the Happy Merchant in the last panel?

Sup Forums approves.

Although who cares.

spain is a shithole but yes.
If spain is but a shadow of what it once was, it should crush this faggot rebellion.
If not, then they deserve to die

>he reveals his jewish ancestry on the last panel

> Should the Spanish government destroy these leftist faggots?
Even if it takes raising the corpse of Franco from the grave

Oops

>rubbing hands

Wasn't Gillespie up by a big margin in a recent poll?

>"we're in unprecedented times folks, not since NIXON has a president undone a gag order undoubtedly for political gain in hopes of healing a shattered party in the midst of a civil war! why would a president with the lowest approval rating ever push for an investigation into a candidate who will never be on a ballot again!? unfortunately we now know what it feels like to live in a tin pot regime."
>t. the most trusted name in news

the absolute shanty town of the press

Devospill

I was a middle of the class student in my private school. all my standardized tests were 98 and 99.

I went to the 4th most expensive private HS in the City in the most expensive city in the state.

Our sports teams were all in 6a (the best division), or we were champions.
Our demographics were the same or worse than typical schools.

How much did this performance cost? 8k per year/4k per semester.

Compare that to the national avg here. Keep in mind its almost double in places with Nogs. and 6k in places that are mostly white.

Not even retards need this much extra care. Where is all teh money going.
District, Local, City, County, Metro, Division, state, Multistate, and National School unions and school boards.
These boards are infested with jews and blacks.
In new york in the mid 2000s it was uncovered that convicted and jailed pedophiles awaiting appeal trials could not be fired because of the teachers union bylaws. It got so bad that the Union had to rent out a commercial space in a building to give these people a place to report to during the workday. It eventually got fixed but this went on for over a decade.

And that doesn't even touch on student performance which these boards have controlled for decades.

youtube.com/watch?v=7K2x_v5HwHY

tl:dw
Jews certify jewish programs and pay jewish shrinks to analyze the outcomes. Jews in other states use this data to pass it in all other states now the jew have consensus and breaking that consensus requires the approval of the now consensus validated jewish shrinks and programs

Two big things are about to happen.

First, the undercover FBI agent who was embedded in the Uranium One deal will testify in the next week or two. His testimony will show corruption, bribery, racketeering, and many other charges that involve the Clinton Foundation. He will also testify that he told Obama all of this and Obama allowed it to continue.

Second, a court will soon (likely) rule and force Fusion GPS to turn over their bank records. This is, needless to say, a really fucking big deal. It will pull back the curtain, and we will find out most DC journos are financially involved. That the entire Russian narrative has been controlled by Fusion from the beginning.

Also, the WSG editorial board is calling for Mueller's resignation. That board has a lot of influence with republicans. For them to call for him to resign is a big first step into ending the witch hunt. There will however be another special counsel for Uranium One.

kek'd

also off by
>one.

>Spain civil war
>meanwhile no one will be there to protect the lolis
I'm signing up for the task. They will be safe in my comfy basement.

Franco wuz a gud boy he dindu nuffin he wuz just gettin heez life bac togetha

need pesos fo dem nationalist programz

halp!
politico.com/story/2017/10/25/cernovich-media-harass-list-244180
we need this list

MAGA

They deserve their freedom if they want. Grab it by the balls the old american way and shoot back.

For those who don’t recall what the current crop of fags in Catalonia are up to

> REFUGEES WELCOME
> TOURISTS GO HOME

Not even exaggerating and, yes, even after the terror attack

Lotta undecided ones in that poll, although it showed Republicans have more solid backing than the Dems.

>He will also testify that he told Obama all of this and Obama allowed it to continue.

is it normal for an agent to directly speak to the POTUS?

That didn't work out to well for the Confederacy.

Catacommies BTFO

EIGHT

All these secessionist movements in the west are communist
Whether Scotland, Quebec, Catalonia, Basque, Brittany, etc

I don't hear much about the NJ governor race, is the outcome too obvious?

Oh yeah!

your king a shit

Lol what is this picture from? When Trump won?? It’s as if the West Wing office admin were like “ok everyone, let’s go out there and give our defiant look to the camera”

>They deserve their freedom if they want

Only barely over half of them, user, there was a march almost as big pro Spain a couple of days after that referendum that wasn’t.

Solid blue.

It worked out fine for the U.S. We shot the british first, than we shot each other for a second helping of freedom.
If they want freedom they have to slaughter each other openly. Blood and trees water something something liberty.

In the Middle East as well, with the Kurds

Will this be the end of Libertarianism?

It was during Obama's speech the day after the election.

We are independent now

Suck it Trumpkins

If it kills people who speak Spanish and communists I'm happy.

> letting a barely persuasive woman talk in your name
user, plz.

It actually helped Ed.
Northam looked fucking weak when it came to gang activity in NOVA. People in the South who had doubts about Ed being a cuckservative now see him as a force to be reckoned with.

I thought it was from when Trump and Melania were visiting/touring the White House for the first time after the election.

So is Adam Kokesh an open borders cuck now?

You're looking at (((polls))) or are you talking to them?

Who and who? Seems like this has nothing to do with President Trump or the Administration and you might need to take it to some other place like

>now

sauce me memecountry

I want it to stay around as long as possible, I think it's bullshit but I want the spanish economy in ruin so that the Germans have to bail them out and throw the entire eurozone and EU into more chaos

We start playing with real toys these days and you'll wipe out the planet. /k/ would have the solution your looking for.

And this gives us a reason to bomb a Spanish speaking country, and it just so happens to be a part of Spain.

pay your debnts commie

>donate to my patreon beta white bois so I can go out and fuck jamal all day instead of practicing what I preach and finding a white husband to have white children to set a standard for what other women should be doing
:^)

Not for long lel
either spanish government deals with you or you die in 5 months. trump is pro-spain by the way

Voter registrations, polls and everything else points to a Democrat pickup.

Didn't Spain revoke Catalonia's autonomy? How are they able to declare independence?

It's Catalonia.

Fuck off drumpfies