What is the funniest anime you've ever watched and why is it Noucome?

What is the funniest anime you've ever watched and why is it Noucome?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8GCHMKx9Hro
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That isn't DMC, Cromartie, or even Nozaki-kun.

probably prison school or gto

DMC or nichibros.

does hentai count? cuz a time to screw is comedic gold

joshiraku

Puchimasu. And also Konosuba.

Boku no Pico

Ghost Stories (English Dub)

Nah, it's Jungle wa itsumo Hare nochi Guu.

By far.

Then Nichibros.

I'll never understand what people find funny in Cromartie. I'll never even had a smile watching this.

Jinrui, even though it's not primarily a comedy.

I'll love it forever for the Island episode and two episodes of weird bullshit that end in a lame pun.

this, its the original "abridged series" and none have been better at it

I think anons ITT are confusing fun with funny. Cromartie and Nichibros will put a smile on your face all 24 episodes but Noucome will leave you gasping for air. that's something cromartie and nichibros couldn't do

this has to be a joke

Oh here we go, another "my taste in comedy is objective and pure while yours is shit" thread.

Why is taste in comedy so disparate?
Is there something everyone laughs at?

It got too haremy at the end but that shit was funny as fuck in the beginning.

My vote goes to yuruyuri though

>time paradogs
>not GOAT
I bet you thought Slapchop Simian was dumb too

>Oh here we go, another "my taste in comedy is objective and pure while yours is shit" thread.

Thats just how Sup Forums works. My waifu is great while yours is shit but we can still have threads about it.

The show felt like it had so much wasted potential. I know, you could say that about many anime, but still.
And the choices didn't feel like they had any lasting consequences. As in, MC had to do something awkward and then it was awkward for a moment, but after that everyone seemed to have forgotten about it. But I admit it has been some time, so I might be wrong about that.

Fine taste anons

>Is there something everyone laughs at?
Animals. Dogs and cats are just inherently funny, I think.

I bet you could post that webm of that dog fucking its own mouth and people will laugh at it more than they will at most written comedy.

>the choices didn't feel like they had any lasting consequences
It's a comedy. It wouldn't be funny if the show got all introspective after that time he got gang raped.

Prison school is funny

Funny joke.

Korean zombie is also funny

RIP Margaan

Lucky Star is up there, definitely.

Sailor Moon and the 7 Ballz

It manages to be so retarded and juvenile you can't manage but laugh.

Galaxy Angel, Milky Holmes, and to a lesser extent Ika Musume are the only anime to consistently make me laugh

I've watched others that most people find hilarious like Cromartie High and Nichijou, and laughed maybe one or two times.

Cromartie High is the only anime that ever made me audibly laugh

Teekyuu.

I think Detroit Metal City has to be among the top for me.
Not because "Krauser said rape, haha, funny" but rather how the MC comes to rely more and more on his Krauser persona and the line gets blurred more and more.

If this still counts as an anime after the VAs went ham with it I agree.
If not, then Devil is a Part Timer.

Plastic Nee-san, Daily Lives of High School Boys, and Ai Mai Mi are my top comedy anime.

The outrageous nature is what got me I think.

I don't think i've ever laughed as hard as i did when watching these scenes youtube.com/watch?v=8GCHMKx9Hro

Agreed, you initially think Krauser is the fake personality and the joke is that he's really a nice kid, but he's actually a petty asshole who constantly uses his persona to shit on anyone who bothers him.

Either Gintama or Cromartie.

Forgotten gem coming through

>ntr

>gto
This. Also the prequel, Shounan Junai Gumi.

>Nozaki Kun
>Nichibros
>Nichijou, although this one was kinda hit and miss because it was a lot of that weird Japanese humor that I sometimes didn't get

Semen Demon the Animation has faded from fame over the past few years, but the Orient Express episode is one of my favorite anime episodes ever.

Episode 18, I believe it was the bath scene on the field trip made me laugh so hard the first time I watched it.
It's not like that sort of thing's never been done before. I just loved how it was executed.

Good taste.

These, and Noucome.

This show is hardly forgotten, it's more or less mentioned in every thread about comedy anime.

I really enjoyed many of the shows already mentioned, but Binbougami Ga! and B Gata H Kei are two shows that's been a bit forgotten. Nyan Koi was really funny too. Hataraku Maou-sama was good.

Probably Konosuba.

That's an odd way to spell Ghost Stories.

>Not posting the anime incarnation of Sup Forums shitposting

Still makes me laugh after all these years.

One Punch Man

Baka Test

Yeah but Sup Forums shitposting isn't consistently funny. Most of the time it's just annoying and pointless but when it delivers, it definitely delivers.

nichijou isn't funny

Konosuba for me. I usually laugh to western humor and think Asian humor to be kind of cringey but Konosuba had me in tears

How has no one posted School Rumble, just about the only anime to make me constantly laugh.

Another

>all these konosuba shills

>stop liking what I don't like!

Hello Sup Forums crossboarder, you seem to have dragged one of your memes stuck to your shoe into our board

Did you forget to put on your tripcodes on your way out of your circlejerk generals?

Mods ban for shitposting around here.

a and v aren't even similar looking letters how do you mix them up when clicking

ghost stories English Dub
Do I win?

I enjoy the overpowered MCs. There aren't a lot of them to where it becomes super cliche but still enough to be relevant and funny.

MD Geist

2x2 Shinobuden
Muromi
Teekyuu

Death Force was alot more humorous than the first
>that random scene where the child got impaled

Lucky star makes me giggle like a little girl

Comedy anime would probably be Working!
But the funniest one ive seen is Ippo. You just cant beat takamura

It really was out of nowhere.
I watched both while drunk and couldn't stop laughing.

Nakata was pretty funny as a narrator. Don't forget about Kokkuri San I found that pretty funny.

i cant believe i actually watched noucome to the end considering how shit it was.

The only anime that have made me even remotely laugh is
Space Dandy
Slayers
Neon Genesis Evangelion

That laughing Erabe

Noucome was worth watching for the threads if nothing else.

We can all agree that the dub is the best version, right?

>watched the comedies that are considered "good" by Sup Forums, such as Konosuba and Nichibros
>they're meh, few chuckles here and there
>watched this
>laughed every episode, even cried at the end
I'll go with the coolest guy

Are you implying that Sup Forums didn't adore the shit out of Sakamoto? Because we were all over the manga.

Well every time there are threads like this, Sakamoto doesn't get mentioned nearly much as Nichbros, Kobosuba, Cromartie, etc.
I guess because people didn't really like the anime adaptation, especially the mangafags, but I thought it was amazing.

Osomatsu
Umaru
One Punch Man
I've been here for only just a few months, tee-hee.

FMP? Fumoffu still gets some laughs from me.
Regular FMP was also pretty funny.

Nichijou or Osomatsu is the most hilarious, The immature humor is fucking great.

Nothing killed me as much as Galaxy Angel

I barely saw any thread about Sakamoto while it was airing.
Which is curious, because I've seen the manga being praised before on here. Either all the Sakamotofags on Sup Forums just left, or everyone just decided the adaptation was shit. It didn't seem terrible to me though.

Either way, sasuga Sup Forums. Shit taste as expected.

Cromartie, easy

Detroit Metal City.
Japanese comedy is mostly unfunny to me and the most recent show that's made me laugh is The Disastrous Life of Saiki

Last episode is a glorious comedic clusterfuck, but my favourite will always be the rugby one.

This show was so retarded but I couldn't stop laughing

It is still so perfect.

I think that episode with that robot-model encapsulated the spirit of Sup Forums the best.

This is also fantastic, really hope they adapt the full manga one day.

Nice taste friend

>Devil is a Part Timer.
That's not the proper name, retard

>Noucome
>Funny

Yea, good one.

Cromatie, Nichijou and Gintama are the best in this mean.

Milky Holmes is a literal masterpiece. Galaxy Angel, Jintai, Teekyuu and Ai Mai Mi also hit all of my funny spots.
Noucome is one tier below along with stuff like Sabagebu, Konosuba and Korean Zombie, still pretty funny but doesn't make me laugh as hard or as constantly as the above.