/cg/ CATAOLNIA GENERAL - INDEPENDENCE IS MY MIDDLE NAME EDITION

CATAOLNIA WILL BRING THE DAWN!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dp5hsDgENLk
zerohedge.com/news/2017-10-27/catalan-chaos-continues-secessionists-prepare-independence-motion
youtu.be/bWKqC-bFbaY
youtube.com/watch?v=nBPNVXpyT3o
youtu.be/bvvafO6EBR4
youtu.be/9c_Bac-17Rk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

NATO BOMBING MADRID WHEN
>NATO BOMBING MADRID WHEN
NATO BOMBING MADRID WHEN
NATO BOMBING MADRID WHEN
NATO BOMBING MADRID WHEN

youtube.com/watch?v=dp5hsDgENLk

senate just validated the 155 article like 4 min ago

The catalan government is firing right now their directors, and high ranks, in order for them to keep the unemployment benefits befor the spanish government cease these directors without unemployment benefits

É TEMPO!
HERÓIS DO MAR, NOBRE POVO

this will bring nothing but pain and misery to catalans, but they asked for it

Can I get a quick rundown on why they want to declare independence? I've been sorta keeping an eye one it, but I don't know actually why they're doing it or who we're rooting for.

Article 155 doesn't apply to a foreign country. Spain BTFO

HERE WE GO BOYS SHOW ME YOUR WAR FACE

Feels > Spanish constitution

Catalonia voted 95% FOR the 1978 Spanish constitution

several reliable sources now confirming Catalonia will only refer to Spain as Scatalonia

>hate Spain
>hate the Catalonian people's political position

How can we generate as much misery as possible to benefit the British interest lads?

I AM READY

You forget to mention that that was 40 years ago and the choice was between that constitution or the continuation of the dictatorship. Irrelevant today.

Lol, catalonia likes mudslimes and are pro commies, spain better roll on them or theyre cucks

Are there any charismatic Catalonians to be meme-commanders in possible civil war like Givi and Motorolla in Donbass?

Encourage Portugal to annex them both

doesn't matter, they clearly supported Article 155 then. Spain isn't a dictatorship now. Far from it.

Liberalism vs conservatism, immigration. Traditionally independent thought process.
Think of Quebec.

NANI?!?

FUCK CATALONIA

MAKE IT RAIN NUKES ON CAMP NOU, RAJOY!

Annex one of their islands and bring Catalonia into the COMMONWEALTH

hell, there is an actual organisation petitioning for Catalan membership in it.

This would acceptable,though

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for yourself, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life? How can you make a real difference in society, when the greatest extent of your capacity is to be out-organized by jews on social media?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That is very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life

someone make a serious /cg/

WW3 when?

zerohedge.com/news/2017-10-27/catalan-chaos-continues-secessionists-prepare-independence-motion

Or let them go so they can take their shit with them?

They don't want to pay for the rest of Spain.
They believe they will be (((free))) if they are independent from Spain.
>They will be happy to know they will have to pay for Estonia, Latvia, etc

They are tricked. But in the end it's your classic (((Divide and Conquer))) strategy set up by Washington-Brussel.

This thread is for civil discussion seeing that the sticking thread is being spammed and moving to fast, enjoy boys and girls!

tanks confirmed in 30 minutes

I honestly doubt that there will be great resistance from the faggot urbanites.

So they're traitors to Franco and should be put down.

what a bunch of pussies. Declare independence but want to keep the gibs from the Spaniards?

Really?

They want their own country but want Spain to pay for it? lel

Hope the King quashes the rebel scum.

in 4 years
same teams as before

>the jews want Europe to be a superstate
>they also want it to break up into smaller territories
ok

Usual shit, when country's economy goes into shit, the most economically developped and wealthy region quickly regains independent conciousness and starts to question the need to share it's own wealth with other more poor regions.

So would Spain invading and taking over Cataolnia technically be them invading another country now?

but all cata have now is tourism, businesses ran away

smaller territories are easier to pressure into conformity

Where do you volunteer to put Jordi down ?

What's wrong Btitannia, you can't put 2 and 2 togheter ?
>Divide and conquer
Get a clue please

not even tourism, I know plenty of people who doesn't want to step a foot on barcelona right now

?
you're not making a whole lot of sense

Independent status is recognized by other countries, I think. If the UN says it's not a country, then it would be a civil war still, according to them (and therefore most of the world). Do we know the UN's stance on this?

>no army
>Somehow thinks it can stay independent

Gonna get raped JEJ

So are the jews in favour of the EU or not?

I dont, for once
double standards hurt, Kosovo je Srbje
Cuckalonia is Spanish

FUCK commies and FUCK catalonia

nah Nato only bombs christian countries that want to expel muslims. while supplying ISIS with arms.

God shut up you moron

The EU has literally stated they want Spain together

You're witnessing the end of neoliberalism and you're over here claiming it's a Jewish conspiracy

shut up tyrone

Catalans must realize that they doomed East Europe.

For every Mosque there are easily 50 - 60 AK's and thousands of rounds stashed. All they have to do is create an alliance with the Muslims, and seeing as they're leftists, I'm sure they'd have no problem doing so

They should unite as they did during the civil war. Kill all those fuckers.

US, China, Russia, and the UK won't recognize Catalonia as its own country.

Why?
- Confederacy
- Taiwan
- Crimea
- Scotland, North Ireland

It would set a precedent. What you have is a rogue parliament.

Spanish troops will roll into the territory and arrest everyone involved. No war.

If they start an insurgency then the local economy tanks. Business owners likely back Madrid. They don't want the Catalonian government doing something strange.

Is this the begining of WW3?

>Two council of ministers today

The spanish government is going to dedicate this day to take over the catalonian self government

>yfw this was an inside job all along in order to take away all autonomy from catalonia

Makes sense, we'll see how it plays out though. Would be the first war with real people in a long time.

>Do you know who's jews we are talking about ?
>Do you know what the is EU made for, and by whom ?
Of course they are in favour of the EU, they obviously will tell you otherwise so you get CONFUSED. Keyword here is, AMBIGUOUS.
Like the Argentina user said, it's far easier to control divided states.
Do not forget that the (((EU))) is an AMERICAN idea.
>Why do you think Americans win a prize named (((Charlemagne Prize))) while being an EUROPEAN prize ? Check this out, you'll be surprised

Hi faggot shill, how about you kys ? Americuck knows shit as usual

LIVESTREAM FROM PARLIAMENT
>LIVESTREAM FROM PARLIAMENT
>LIVESTREAM FROM PARLIAMENT

youtu.be/bWKqC-bFbaY

> referendum
> vote for independence
> minister is like yeah the people voted but it needs time
> spain is like we'll take you out
> independence immediatly declared

what was his plan?

> Russia
> won't recognize

In fact it will be quite beneficial to recognize.
Because Donbass, plus it's always good to trow shit into NATOs pants, even if it's pathetic-tier NATO member

Is this the most kino timeline possible?

CATAOLNIA GOVERNMENT TO RETURN TO BARCELONA

Even many people in the independentists parties were opposing the approval of the independence (some have even resigned today) because they know they will lose the self government. They wanted another regional elections instead.

The independentists are doing this because they know it's going to mean nothing. They don't want to handle the mess that would come after real independence. It's just propaganda for the next elections.

They have the mosques and we can call that as a Reconquista 2.0

God, I'm all for raising white birth rates, but on the off chance you somehow manage to lose your virginity, please do not reproduce. You're the embodiment of retarded stormfag.

I love your logic, well argumented.
No idea what you're trying to say, but enjoy your land of the free, you're litteraly worse than a slave.
Off with you amerifag

Wasn't there some massive shipment of weapons and similar intercepted in Spain some time ago?
I wonder if Catalonia had something to do with that, and they got one shipment not intercepted.

VIVA ESPAÑA, VIVA EL REY, VIVA EL ORDEN Y LA LEY

TMW you have plenty of spicy memes for when the moment arrives, and it catches you outside home and far from your computer.

I'm saying that you're basically an EU, globalist shill LARPing as a nationalist. You're actually advocating for keeping the establishment strong. You're watching the inevitable. Every European nation will continue to break up, and the sooner that happens, the better. Like, I love Spain's badass history, and the role they played in spreading Christianity, but that Spain is dead. Modern Spain is a leftist hell hole, with abysmal fertility rates, all the while letting themselves be swarmed with immigrants. The current modern comforts brought about by economic progress have stifled Europeans from doing anything about the plague on the horizon, so the sooner this happens, the better. I WANT modern Europe to break up, so a better Europe can emerge in the future. I don't know why everybody is illogically wanting to keep the modern Spain alive. It's a dead man walking, and the more it walks, the more power the EU gets. Let it fucking die already, so people can start anew

What is this and why should I care? Haven't been following it at all.

Quick rundown?

catalan parliament declared independence from spain, spain then revoked catalan autonomy

>why should I care?
do you enjoy the prospect of the EU looking shit and Spainards beating each other??

no sabes lo que te pierdes, no puedo parar de reir con tanto meme, por fin un happening real

>why should I care?

Scotland and Ireland.

Post memes here.

20% of Spain wants to go full francoist right now.

Business leaders probably sabotaged it.

Business leaders don't want an independent Catalonia.

A lot of the Catalonian economy relies on it being Spanish. What happens to FC Barcelona? That team is worth like 1-5 billion dollars or some shit?

What happens to the tourism?

What happens to their supply lines and manufacturing? What about food?

The business leaders would probably welcome Spain stripping the region of autonomy. Maybe Rajoy gives the 1% a tax break for their assistance.

Can't wait for the army to take over Barcelona. Time to give those delusional faggots a good taste of a real sovereign state military.

El Classico

>TFW AMERICA FOUND OIL IN MADRID

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

The Rothschilds sold all their shares on FC Barcelona like two weeks ago. You know they are fucked when the kikes bank out, as this is always the last step of their cons.

God damn

Total war

youtube.com/watch?v=nBPNVXpyT3o

congrats for the flag, enjoy while you can

kek'd

>LIVESTREAMS
youtu.be/bvvafO6EBR4
>LIVESTREAMS
youtu.be/9c_Bac-17Rk
>LIVESTREAMS

Thanks