Look at the new future you terrible people. Your grandkids are gonna be brown with mutilated genital...

Look at the new future you terrible people. Your grandkids are gonna be brown with mutilated genital. Nothing you can do about it!

youtu.be/_NjFBzeeeoE

Other urls found in this thread:

faceburg.com/LandwirthLegacy/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Im ok with this

Somebody get Pence

I don't give a fuck about their skin colour, intelligence is what matters.
I'd rather have a country full of high IQ pajeets than low IQ white trash.

This thread is useless.
BUMP INVESTIGATIVE THREADS

what am I looking at here
what is it about

128 likes
23 dislikes
Not acceptable.

I don't get it

They're missing the part where the other kids beat the hell out of the little boy for being such a gay little faggot.

It's more lefty propaganda.

The boy dresses up as wonder woman for halloween and his cucked parents think it's wonderful.

Not in America my friendo, the other kids are queers themselves and sucked a few BBC already

that's what you get for your pagan witch festivals, shame on you ameritards

Sure I can do something. I teach my kids to bully faggots and trannies.

>masculinity has been under constant attack by society for decades
>OMG, WHY ARE YOUNG MALES SO EMASCULATED AND REFUSING TO GROW INTO MEN.

A part of me can't wait for civilization to collapse, despite knowing I likely won't survive the shitstorm.

the comments from people from this thread juxtaposed with the comments from normies and liberals on that video is making me laugh my ass off

dad did not look too happy about that situation.

This is why the West needs Islam, it's too gay now, West needs Muslims to beat gays up & put women in their place without being judged(because it would be islamophobic to interfere with muslims)

I'M LITERALLY CRYING REAL TEARS

IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL

What the hell goes on in these peoples heads?

Why dont people beat their kids like they used too?

Shit i remember when my brother asked my dad to get his ear pierced. So my dad paid for the piercing and then called my brother a faggot for a month when he wore them.

you dont build a diamond you form it with pressure.

You talking about that trannies post? I think the boy in the wonder woman costume is making him cry tears of cum.

>Implying they mutilate the genitals of non-whites

Take a look at the profile picture of the channel.

Islam is no fun allowed.

I guarantee you, you would not enjoy living under Shariah. :/

On the same page, I really liked Chinese culture until I lived in China for a few years.

High estrogen levels make you overly emotional and crazy

i dont get it
>white family, white neighbors, nice shit
what's the problem here?
screenshot file name implies shill thread, do better faggot shill

Is that man about to make that boy into his Wonder Wife?

>nothing wrong here
>kids dressed up as Wonder Woman
>criticises the fomat a screenshot software gives to files as "shill thread material"
Really active those almonds there mate.

no wonder you are an amerimutt with a IQ below 80

its propaganda pushing for faggotry i.e little boy dressing as WW as his cucked dad whose wife got the bbc watches happily.

That's only in a handful of states. The vast majority of Americans are middle of the road and apathetic to politics and social justice.

A positive message

The dad looks dead inside once the costumes come out.

Even though I am against this propaganda aimed at kids there is nothing morally wrong with crossdressing
I can't help it if I want to dress as a catgirl this year and enjoy it

> I can't help it if I want to dress as a catgirl this year and enjoy it

well that's because you are a faggot

>Why dont people beat their kids like they used too?
The government can come and take them away. At the very least you'll have child protective services paying you a visit.

>tfw the only time they show a happy white family now is if both kids are genetic dead-end trannies

>well that's because you are a faggot
I have no attraction to men, I just like to play dressup

I was hoping my grandkids would be cyborgs that would survive in space, in an era where a tiny selection of genetically engineered human brains is all that remains of this ugly ape species, and live supported by their androids until such time as they can fully integrate their thoughts across computer networks, and leave their primitive organic brains behind.

Like I give a fuck about your kids having the freedom to be whatever they want. Your kids are all going to die in the biochem wars and cleansing anyway.

That white knight is probably just as thirsty if not more

No, you're wrong. This is where the battle is today. Libshits taking everything too Fucking far

Everyone just do your jobs and dislike the video and post hitler was right in the comments like a good American

For m its culture. I couldnt give 2 shits about skin color as long as you adhere to western cultural values. Though now the west itself is straying from it so I dont know what the fuck to do.

and is obvious that the pajeet is a troll,a bad one because he is just babbling nonsense

I'm not suprised

*"My Degenerates"

>All fixed!

ARE YOU HAVING A FUCKING LAUGH!?

>This 2-minute digital PSA was written by Alexander Day and Brian Carufe, and produced by the team at Landwirth Legacy Productions

faceburg.com/LandwirthLegacy/

"Mutilated genitals"

If not having a stinky dick that has dick cheese and a million UTIs counts as mutilated I'm OK with that

> Though now the west itself is straying from it so I dont know what the fuck to do.

here is what i do,before bed i take a glass of water 2mg of black pill swallow it and accept the fact the world is getting more and more degenerate

No, the latest generation is turning against that shit. Just a matter of waiting. Ive got 3 siblings in elementary school. the Left hasnt figured out that kids dont like what schools sell them or they would push right wing things in school.

Powerful...

Nothing wrong with this
[spoiler]When the parents think this is an obvious sign that their kids are trans, that's when you sound the alarm, though[/spoiler]

bump

Eastern european nations are still pretty traditional.