Are you ready for the final chapter Sup Forums?

Are you ready for the final chapter Sup Forums?

Is the space pope reptilian?

I'M NOT READY

NO
I don't want it to end ;_;

This better end with the moth finally getting what she truly deserves, lots of love and affection.
Just kidding. I mean a crushed fucking skull.

Things we know from the author: the next chapter is the last one, it's 64 pages long, and it's a bad end.

>spoiler
That might be open for interpretation

Fuck that, the series ended at chapter three.

That was the best

For the dude or the chick? No matter how you look it the bad end for one is going to be the good end for the other.

Maybe he's just gonna kill 'em both

But time will tell

I deem that ending adequate.

He's going to burn down the house

It'll be a "come meet your children" ending.

Do want

Er, I think

What makes it really hurt is she really does love him utterly.

And she's attracted to bright warm lights. Ought to be interesting.
Problem is he doesn't love her and likely never will. He didn't even seem to like her all that much in the whole marriage delusion, and that was pretty much as good as it's going to get.

yanmoth is for hugs and kisses

ready?
ready
doesn't
even
FUCKING DESCRIBE IT

couldn't he just humor her for a while, until she is distracted enough for him to bash her over the head with something

>end
but i dont want the ride to end

I say he kills himself, and she gets even crazier, like letting herself die while embracing his dead body.

BUT FOR WHO?

I wasn't sure if he was just overworked or what in the marriage scenario

he kills himself
and then she kills herself
and he ends up stuck with her in the afterlife

That sounds like a good end.

Does this even have a chronogical order or is it just 3 unrelated works with the same main characters and similar plots?

they both end up in hell
though kaiko is still relatively content in a dark realm of fire and brimstone as long as she's with him.

It is in order. Part 3, the housewife chapter, was just a dream.

>it's a bad end.

Just like the previous chapters with different themes.

>beta kills himself
>he wakes up in the real world at the hospital with his moth wife and moth kids around him
>he was in a coma after going head over teacups on his bicycle

Why are moths so kawaii?

He's humored her for long enough, he needs to take care of it asap. Well, after her fucks her one or two more times, of course.
All Japanese salarymen are overworked, you can tell from his demeanor that there are still heavy lingering feelings of resentment and fear in him.

actually mad now.

Clumsy moe? They just seem so inept. Gotta protect them from being trapped inside a building/car

Or if you mean the moth girl specifically then maybe it's the fluffiness

They're fluffy.

>that artstyle
setz?

Fuck the author for baiting with pregnancy images of Moth only to reveal she hasn't been pregnant yet at all.