youtu.be/UWU4B2G3thE?t=34m50s
youtube.com/watch?v=JXQrCwGCp-I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How Hitler actually was.

It takes serious strength to accurately fire miniguns akimbo

yeah buts its cool and fun and not (((their))) propaganda

so powerful

Nigga you what?

Who cares, Mario Odyssey is out. Nintendo is saving the videogame industry from politics and degeneracy with wholesome family games.

I was do sure this was fake then I saw it on a YouTube video

at least the original wolfenstein depicted hitler as a dual gatling wielding badass
the new wofen(((stein))) depicts him as a mentally unstable old man with an itchy trigger finger

what is it from?

what

for what purpose did she take off her shirt

thats kinda hot though

W-what just happened?

the newest wolfenstein

(((Mario)))

I'm starting to think that Kennedy was right about Hitler. The 6 billion has less feels power than ever before. Most people on the internet don't mind nazi stuff. Wolfenstein is losing reputation because their ad campaign likened trump to hitler, wanting to bank on sjw shit and the outcome was people defending hitler and choosing not to buy this instalment

hitler's my homegoy

For a second I thought the soldier behind them was really fucking short.

Her shirt was on fire is why. Still dumb though.

haha epik

Wow Hitler was a pedo?
/ourguy/

Is that the girl you fuck in that really awkward scene in the last game? When did she learn to shoot never mind duel wield 8lb rifles

People originally liked WW2 shooters because it was the last war in history where the two sides were equally matched.

They didn't want to "bash the fash" or "kill all nazis", they wanted an enemy that's as strong or even stronger as themselves.
Je-, I mean, "liberals" completely misunderdtood this, as their sense of camaradery and thirst for combat is stunted. They genuinely believe all those ww2 nerds share their hatred of white aryans and anti-semitism as them. Those nerds studied famous battles and collected tanks because they got an erection from all those blonde germans getting murdered, right?

Mecha Hitler makes sense as a final boss.
Retard Hitler who pisses himself does not. Even if they put him in a robo suit in the third game it'll be lame, since you are fighting some geriatric old fart, not the the strongest leader of the strongest army of the world.

I mean OP, if Hitler was a nice guy who petted deer and dogs, he'd be a very boring final boss.
t. radical centrist

Which chapter of Anna Frank's diary is this?

I wanna play a version where you play as hitler or SS resurrected as a cyborg today
Start with just pistol and aryan-cyborg fists and eventually get dual mini guns, dual rockets etc
Could be really fun

You're telling me cyborg-hitler wielding akimbo miniguns isn't cool?

This guy gets it.

what the actual fuck

I'm gonna need a link to that to see it in full effect. I can't find it myself.
I can believe it but I'm just so dumbfounded.

I always thought he was a gun-armed robot in that. I just noticed he's actually holding the guns.

I will never stop being angry at the fact that BJ's lover wasn't Anne Frank

>thats kinda hot though

Literally

Chapter 9 page 11

Four minutes in

youtube.com/watch?v=-9QGcwAfYFc

this.

>mentally unstable old man with an itchy trigger finger

You're saying that like they're wrong.

Wolfen(((stein)))

What are some good unbiased documentarys on Hitler and Nazi Germany?

Anna Frank the videogame.

Oh wait, the last link was (((censored)))

Here, enjoy your fap

youtu.be/UWU4B2G3thE?t=34m50s

>youtube.com/watch?v=-9QGcwAfYFc
Jesus fucking christ, the naked blood-covered nigger as the thumbnail. (((They))) aren't even trying to hide any more.

There is a very small list of games that I won't even pirate, but damn if this isn't one of them.

i want one where it's press square to stoke oven

This is beyond cringe.

are you saying OP's pic doesnt look like a mentally unstable old man with an itchy trigger finger

I tried posting tyhis on Sup Forums and got auto banned.
Can someone make another version?

>mfw we could've actually had a nine month pregnant Anne Frank in Wolfenstein if only the writers had been edgier

Is this an animated short on how Jews escaped the Holocaust?

i hate this planet and what all non whites and asians nuked.

>the naked blood-covered nigger as the thumbnail

Anya is Polish though.

Cherrypicking stormniggers, the thread, now with more added propaganda!

Hitler was always known to be an angry piece of shit who lost his temper, even in public and in front of his officials

The way they portrayed him in wolfeinstein is more than appropriate

>pic related it's you

There are none.

fuck off spic

This. Fucking taco nigger.

There are three threads about this already, check the catalog before making a new thread..

>two miniguns at the same time

Adolf must have been strong as fuck

>Stormniggers unable to admit they're spewing propaganda and come to terms with the reality of Hitler being an angry manlet once again throw namecalling
The only people who will agree with you are stormniggers who already ate up all the lies you're spewing, you're literally just jerking each other off

Lol what a bunch of subhumans

I'm not sure what you would expect. It's a game; it's supposed to be rather cartoonish/outlandish.
This, kind of.

>mexican calling others subhuman

Mexicans have always been above stormniggers, regardless of your own bias.

Stormniggers are white so that automatically makes them more human than a mulatto beaner

>Stormniggers are white so that automatically makes them more human than a mulatto beaner

>Mexicans
>mulatto
Pick one

>stormniggers are 'white'
>therefore they aren't niggers - especially not the ones in this thread making cheap appeals to authority/nationality/race

How many memes will you spew?

Everything you said is completely untrue. KYS Pedro.

100% this. It's also why a lot of the older game had campaigns on both sides. Americans and Germans. Sometimes the Russians. Very rarely as the Japanese... Actually I can't remember a single WW2 shooter where you can play as a Jap.

>People originally liked WW2 shooters because it was the last war in history where the two sides were equally matched.

The single reason WW2 games have always been so plentiful is because WWII Nazis were and still are understood to be implicitly evil and pretty much the single least controversial group of people to kill, so the developers can devote zero effort to justifying them as the enemy to all the oh-so-concerned people who usually make a big deal of anyone being killed in vidya.
It's not such a big deal nowadays, but over a decade ago it was pretty normal to have a game outright banned or its content severely cut just because it depicted killing people in a "realistic" manner. Having Nazis be the bad guys is the easy way out for devs.
Also it's a pretty universal enemy. Try putting the USSR, Chicoms or some terrorist group in their place and you suddenly have a third of the audience rooting for them and an another third not very invested in hating them unless you present the player with a lot of reasons to, which, again, costs you a lot of effort.
But no one except Sup Forums neckbeards likes Nazis, so they're the easymode opposition when you want to design a game.

tl;dr you're delusional

Australian shitposting

a spic is a spic

yikes

at least stormniggers are redeemable, you'll always be a central american mongrel.

>tfw Germany-tier game censorship

what the fuck lol

>(((Wario)))

Even though according to PC games the uncut version should be available in Austria and Switzerland.
But as long as this warning is displayed I'm not willing to take the risk and waste money on it, just to get a Germancuck version.

There is nothing redeemable about a bunch of stormnigger trash who blame da jooz and nonwhites for every one of their personal failures

Even in this thread they're getting butthurt because they think da jooz made Hitler an angry manlet, and throwing around tantrums because 'le spics' are exposing their lies

Typical 85 IQ'd mexicunt follower. This is why they want you subhumans in our nation. You are easy to control. Plus, you work cheap.

>that hand

Because pre-SJW gamers give a fuck about having a reason to kill the enemy? You're actually retarded. Only left wing cucks need to frame everything is a moral narrative to justify their actions. People played GTA and had no problem having fun as a morally reprehensible criminal. Back when CoD2 came out the gaming community did not get a raging hard on because it was about killing Nazis.

>uncut version

Hitler really unironically did nothing wrong.

SHEEEEEIIITTTTT

>stormniggers aren't the embodiment of 'followers'
>stormniggers want mexicans in the US
>unskilled illegal mexicans aren't getting a much higher benefit working in mexico compared to the few dollars american companies save

So much stupid in this post, the nazibots got broken

This, but unironically.

didnt he start out in a mecha suit with quad gatlings and then take the form in OP once you broke the suit

>Because pre-SJW gamers give a fuck about having a reason to kill the enemy?

Ask somebody who's not braindead to interpret my post for you, because that's not what I said at all.
GTA was one of the games I'm talking about that experienced tons of trouble on release in many countrie and got both censored and outright banned.
Granted, the controversy also helped its popularity and was a part of the marketing to begin with, but many devs always took the easy way out and made the player fight some iteration of Nazis.

Yes
t. full version of wolf3d on disks, used to play it on my 40mhz rig back in the 90s

The Greatest Story Never Told was good

You remember correctly.
youtube.com/watch?v=JXQrCwGCp-I

wow you know a lot about hitler, when did you meet him? oh wait you're just repeating what you heard on history channel nvm.

wow you know a lot about hitler, when did you meet him? oh wait you're just repeating what you heard on stormfag boards nvm.

>that croc with a beer
I laughed out loud IRL. Also digits.

retarded. 15 - 20 years ago nobody gave a shit about what they were shooting, it was more the fact that it was amazing they were able to shoot shit. playing medal of honor for the first time, it never crossed my mind the reason behind shooting tbe enemy i just did it because i could and it was fun.

Yaaaaas slay kweeeen

You missed the bit where the pregnant woman power slides across the floor dodging gunfire while throwing grenades.

Quite possibly the most tasteless thing I've ever seen.

Shooshstoffel!

Probably not accurate to say it's "unbiased", but the Europa TV series that is (for now) up on youtube is a view "from the other side".

100% agreed well said

my man grabbing some tiddy