Archerfags on suicide watch

>Archerfags on suicide watch
Kuro is stronger than Archer himself.

Well, Kuro is a grail and all.

And yet Prisma Shirou is portrayed as stronger.

>he still has his default generic shitter animations
>Kuro will likely be firing BPs and swinging overedge K&B all over the place in her animations with better stargen and NP gain
being a launch servant is suffering.

Then why is Miyu's Shirou so much stronger than Kuro?

POWER OF IMOUTO LOVE.

Maybe because Miyu's Shirou is the strongest Shirou ever

Seems likely, the Grail(Miyu) may be making him stronger than he is supposed to be.

Perhaps Miyu's wish to become his sister changed not just her, but him as well.

Truly so. Hopefully he gets an animation upgrade after the collab, or at least an interlude.

Prisma Shirou was trained

And that's without access to UBW, I'm still waiting to see how strong Kuro is if she ever gets access to it.

I thought Prism Ilya is not canon...?

Nasu said it's the Illya route.

It was pretty much pointed out he was getting support from Miyu all along which is why he was capable of stalemating Ea for a bit. The moment Miyu jumps worlds he lost that support so he ends up getting instawrecked.

Multiverse shenanigans.

usually accepting multiverse as a fictional fact fucks up the franchise.

Fate grand order is my proof

Multiverse, bitch
Basically ALL the routes are canon, the catch is that they are only canon to themselves.

He eats multiple versions of shirou, it's no surprise he's the strongest.
Archer clothes
Avenger bandana
w/e this one shrouded arm one is called.

Miyu Shirou is being fuelled with Holy Grail Miyu prana.

It makes sense, she's literally a grail and has unlimited mana support. Same with Prisma Shirou. He has unlimited mana support from Miyu AND he's a proper magnus who didn't gimp himself like Shirou!Archer presumably did. And we can imagine that Archer is stronger when he's in full counter guardian mode.

Zeltrech is always canon

Neither is GO. They can add whatever they want to this garbage without affecting anything important.

>Neither is GO.

I'm sorry, user.

You mean like how Demonbane wiped F/Z that one time?

>loli is superior
As it should be.

FGO was a huge mistake

Considering Kuro can casually project Excalibur without killing herself, using it as a BP or requiring inside UBW with Moon Cell rules, in raw power, she's better than EMIYA.

Why is he a nigga?

It's never going to happen. Even though the rules of the Nasuverse are made to be broken, that's one rule that not even Nasu could get away with breaking.

Of course Kuro is stronger, she is Iliyas sister. I would assume she would have superior mana compared to Archer.

>Taking G/O's powerlevels seriously
Kuro is better because she's a cute girl and thus will attract the attential of retarded hormonal-driven braindead people who play this trash game who will spend more money to get her

Too bad Kuro is the welfare slut.

But Kuro is free.

>4 star welfare
Nah

perhaps he did run 10 km, every day, for two years?

magic burnt his skin or something

Why is Prisma Ilya/Miyu Shirou so fucking OP compared to his other selves?

Being even able to manifest Godly weapons? Unlimited B.Works without needing a contract?

Jeez.

Miyu Shero got free mana from Miyu.
He got memories from EMIYA card so he can UBW.

Unless he jackhammers Rin and Luvia, he can't use UBW without going full nigger.

>Unless he jackhammers Rin and Luvia, he can't use UBW without going full nigger.

How powerful would he be if he was connected to both of them?

EMIYA is probably guaranteed to have an animation upgrade in FGO once Extella hits. Him alongside Nero and Tamamo i'd guess.

it is canon cause everything zelretch is in is canon, in addition its approved by nasu as canon.
its literally as canon as Heaven's Feel, so wormfags can't simply whinge out of it.

Hiroyama doesn't give a fuck
See 2wei Illya's Quintet Fire surpassing full power Ea

GO is more canon than Zero

>surpassing King of Jobbers' ultimate weapon
Your point?

Its basically a fanfiction, who cares...

GO is canon.

well look so sexy she is
and she is archer
I don't understand the point of this thread

>...
Kill yourself.

>can barely speak english
There's your problem.

>is a grammar nazi
There's your problem.

Isn't she a grail with archer's powers? Makes sense.

>prisma illya is canon
>GO is canon
>once again assrampant wormfags on suicide watch
>have to deliberately lie to not get shat on

>prisma illya is canon

hahaha no

>prisma illya is canon
LOL !

I'm sorry about those sticks up your asses. Maybe if you actually familiarized yourself with Type-Moon's body of work outside of Fate/Zero and the KnK movies, this wouldn't come as a surprise to you.

>>prisma illya is canon
LOLI

have you not read the heaven's feel route? it literally tells us that there is multiverse and every variation of the events are practically canon

Sasuga secondaries

wtf?
why is fate so shit?

cute

>prisma illya is canon
>fanfiction waifu pandering shit not written by the original author
>canon
lul

not cartoon.

>not written by the original author
Nasuverse has long since grown out of that argument being valid.

>In game stats reflect lore
Yare yare daze

the only thing not accurate is that her HP should be a LOT lower

Archer is a survivor who skirts death even when outclassed
Kuro almost dies every 2 episode from injuries and/or lack of sexual contact

Shirou has never needed a contract for UBW and Extra CCC Archer is unquestionably the strongest as he can manifest Excalibur and not die.

Yeah fuck all that

>Medusa in Extella
OOOOH YEAH DIG IT

>Tamamo's team has a bunch of monster girls and not-so-villainous villains

He mentioned that using his own card on himself was modifying him severely and the the heroic spirit was essentially invading his body.

On top of that, he was grail fueled by Miyu.

Shiro will impregnate all three loli at the end right?

He'd get a bad end though.
Mommy will castrate him if he touches a loli.
Tapping maids and old hags are fair game.

>Tamamo and her ragtag team of Nasuverse dindus
>Altera and her team of kings and leaders
>Nero and her team of guys she wants to fuck
Yeah, I'm going to have to go with the autistic alien terminator for this one.

Just so long as I can be FeMc and have Lesbian Sex with at least one of the Servants.

Can someone post picture with insecure Medusa?

Well duh, she's a fucking grail.

Nero's team is more like that group of guys who are all gonna kill each other before they even get to fight the enemy. It's practically built around people incompatible for working together and fucking rivals.

I was about to post this.

These stats doesn't mean anything.

Yes it does.

Isn't Archer's whole point that he's weak from a numbers perspective?

Yeah, but the problem is that Kuro should be weaker. Her powers derive directly from Archer's, and the Class Card system is inferior to the Servant system.

At the start they wanted Archer to be a midtier servant without UBW, so they left him a 4*.

F/GO power levels are all over the place though. There are some servants that should be absurdly overpowered, and left at 1-3*s.

So Grand Order is just fan-service galore and makes no sense? Just as spected from a shitty click-bait game.

nasu wrote the Camelot Arc. It was very hilarious.

>implying FGO stats mean anything
>shocked that new servants have better stats then beginning ones
>not liking both
Also
>power level faggotry
Jesus Christ

Just wait for Grand Archer to be revealed as Emiya who has access to all Shirous. Fate Shirou makes him have innate Regeneration from Avalon, UBW Shirou gives him a buffed UBW from experience, HF Shirou gives him Excalibur and a 5 use NP that enhances his power

It's canon.

Oh, so you think Jeanne D'Arc is significantly harder to kill than Spartacus. Like, comparing a candle to a flamethrower.

Grand Order events are fan service galore and make no sense.
The main story is canon and generally serious (with usual Nasu comedy sprinkles).

That's not an issue to me, besides it's not like all the servants interact with one another in FGO. Plus each universe is canon to their own.

You're retarded

So she's not in the game yet, right? When is 9.14 or whatever? I guess I'll get back in the game.

In 5 minutes

How is mobile shit related to Sup Forums anyway?