Ind/pol/-Indian Politics Discussion Thread

Discuss about Indian politics my fellow call center workers

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/Why-are-average-Keralites-fairer-than-other-average-South-Indians
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Where does my fellow pajeets discuss these days after that Indian sewer maintainence forum has been taken down?

How is it going faggots?

Pretty bad desu

It s like 3 am here and raining so its pretty comfy time to browse boards

Poo
In
Loo

Is this why you don't poo in the loo?

Poo

Go away Cuckistan

>Awake at 3AM
Are you a neet?

POO

Which is the pro-toilet party?

No its Friday and i dont have shit tomorrow, are you a NEET?

>Toilet first temple later
What the Fuck

No,tier 3 enginigger college student.
Might be in the future.

I need to know. Are you one of the rich street shitters? Does your dad own some kind of Indian scam center or something or do you work at one of those centers and browse here on your off time?

Maybe.No.No.

>Are you one of the rich street shitters
Dumb cunt you dont need to be that rich to browse the web, Sup Forums makes india look like the biggest shithole

Awwww come on pajeet. Tell us your story, you do nt need to give details, just tell us if you are worth million in USD.

>Can't afford toilet
>Can afford a smartphone and computer

After Jio debacle we have oone of the lowest rates of internet in the world.
I bet majority who post here are posting from their Redmi phones on a Jio connection.
t.JioBhangi

Not a poo just wondering what you guys talk about.

Is the caste system still a thing.

Not in towns and cities.
Yes in maybe villages.Still segregation of marriages based on caste is still a thing though(Even in Kerala,my state which is hailed as the most progressive state).

A lot of things- One example would be on how north Indians cant use toilets

What's the Indian equivalent to Sup Forums? How do people in India hear about this place?

Well there used to be one but the admin was a pussy

You know that tribe that eats humans as well as their own shot and drink from human skulls? The one that CNN reporter ate a human brain with, how come you guys don't just kill them? There's only a few hundred of them right? Why not kill them, you have no problem gang raping tourists, so gang kill that tribe. Their name begins with an A

4Poo

>Only northies have designated shitting streets
Stop forcing this meme
Even bongs have more toilets than Goltis and Tamil abbos

literally shat gold

>>Can't afford toilet
>>Can afford a smartphone and computer
High tech low life, as some smart people have predicted long ago

I dont think abos count as human

It's pretty much like how racism works in the rest of the developed world. I'm in a pretty good engineering college and half my classmates are retards who got in by reservation because of their caste. They also don't have to pay anything for college.

bobs and vagene bitch lasagne big milks

>who got in by reservation because of their caste. They also don't have to pay anything for college.
is this real?

You mean Aghoris?
They scavenge on dead bodies
>Why not kill them
Rapes happen outside of the law and so is genocide in India.
Also they are not a tribe,its a sect in Hindusim.

Post memes like this cunt

Do you believe in the caste system and what caste do your parents come from, also can a brit buy indian property and how hard is it to immigrate legally.

Poo Party vows to bring back open defecation to India. Poo Party will not rest until every last nook and cranny has been converted into designated shitting streets, and every last loo has been destroyed.

I was the creator of that faggot.

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

Are north indians whiter.

No.Don't know.I am a ex-christian.

I know create more cunt

all in one?
All in one

What you a athiest

Well thats hard to explain.....

North most Indians are(Punjabis and Pahadis).Some North Indian UC are(Not most though.I met a Bhatt who was darker than me)
Rest are like the others,some variation of brown.

The Jews

skin colour is based on distance of origin from equator. Of course the north indians are whiter.

Yes

Since when did you guys give a fuck about the law. I'm still waiting for you to nuke Pakistan

ewww wtf hindu's clean and wash themselves in that river.

Your Larp as a commie the other day against the parambuthori was hilarious but u left it half way through

Yes but did you gets more bleached by the greeks and the british, also the nepalese are darker than northern indians.

Lol no.
Here's some 'White North Indians'

they are probably migrants like how niggers are in america

See
BTW here's my legs(And judge my skin colour from that and that too using a shitty camera)
I live in deep south Kerala state

to spend money on infrastructure rather than building lavish temples covered in gold and shitting in the streets.

Wtf where is this from?Lel, Also the average Keralite isnt that different either (pic related)

No.Aborgines are the original inhabitants in the Indian subcontinent(Then came the dravidoids and then the euroniggers)
Lower caste Indians have a significiant amount of australoid genes.
Uttar Pradesh

Pic literally says Uttar Pradeshis has the same skin colour as Kannadiggers.

Whenever I feel down, I remind myself that I'm a white middle class young north European male.

It makes me feel so happy that India and pajeets exist and I'm not one of them.

>Gayrala
>Progressive
Don't you have your sister to save from Kunju Mohammed?

Fuck off parambuthoori

Post ur hand cunt like the mello did

Go fuck a rock shudroid

>Even still no replacement for Indian sewer maintainence board
Langut pls restore poochan.I promise I won't spam parambuthoori hate speech again on that board.

is the joke that a country full of IT workers dont know what 404 means

OPEN BOB northie

Gaufucker pls

If i came to indian, how hard would it be to get a indian qt gf.

The girl is MTech(Equivalent of MS) and still failed to answer that quesion

Wait lets have a census of all the alphas keralites here to differentiate from the parambuthoris while shitposting

Poojeetinas love white cock(Not a cuck)

I'M FUCKIN' WHITE

Is this a joke Fat fuck?

you known your country is shitty (no pun) when you need a sign to explain it.

Why is this some inferiority complex from being colonized or th caste system or do they just want my white skinned seed or is it all about the money.

He meant poojetas not us keralites who can use a toilet

Toilet first, shitpost later

Why do you browse Sup Forums?
You don't sound like a person who would like Sup Forums(Based on my interactions with you on that chan)
Because whiter skin is associated with a higher caste/social status and yes both contributed to it.

I browse to talk shit

Cheta.. how does aussie cum taste compared to superior Bihari vitality? You can always comeback for some nice sehari ass pillage..

>keralites
Are quite pretty but still poo' it says they got fairer skinned due to arab syrian and european iimmigration.
quora.com/Why-are-average-Keralites-fairer-than-other-average-South-Indians

I guess so.Maybe that explains Still an average Keralite look a more like still

Which region in India has girls with the best feet?

tamil girls have the best feet, too bad you cut them off.