Give me one good reason this country has an army

Gives them something to do

Welfare project for mentally ill homos.

You don't say...

To protect the maple syrup and mooses..meeses...moose's

well they need to do a better job. it's a fucking moose massacre out there.

There is literally nothing positive about Canada outside Maple Syrup and Poutine.
It's a fucking joke.

it's one of the best comedies of this century

You post this thread every day, here and on /k/.

Give it a rest.

Because every nation state should have a standing army and despite what JUSTin claims, we are not some post-national pseudo-state entity.

speaking of the canadian military

this is the CF-18, the canadian variant of our pleb tier F/A-18. in addition to having some adaptions to make it operate better in freezing climates, it also has

are you ready for this

seriously guy this is fucking genius

A FAKE FUCKING COCKPIT PAINTED ON THE BOTTOM OF THE FUCKING FUSELAGE. THE ENEMY WILL NEVER KNOW WHAT HIT THEM.

Butt hurt maple nigger

kek

You gotta be kidding me...

There isn't one. I lost so much respect for our Military that I'm now a firm believer of the 2nd amendment, these homos won't do a thing when duty calls or if we're under attack.
We got Akbar'd in Ottawa, still defend Muslims.
At what point does anyone believe Canada will still be a nation? The provinces will separate, and any true Military serviceman would make the new country's Army great again, right now we're an embarrassment all over the country; from PM to our citizens in the cucked provinces.

it's quite funny, we're already divided
>French/Anglo
>natives/everyone else
>old stock/"""""new canadians""""
>West/East/Newfoundland

It'll all come to a head at some point.

Here's our new SOF uniforms though they look kinda neat
>did basic training with one of the guys in pic related

Why are your SF soldiers so fat?

Both those things come mainly from Quebec and we refuse to be lumped in with the brain dead leaves.

I wonder that myself. Apparently we pass anyone who tries.

Is that... is that a woman?

There are 200 Trannies in the Canadian military...they bent the knee for 200 people. But they are supposed to be able to repel armed enemy forces...

that's still 2 more than you have ausfalia

give me one good reason why any country should have an army

massive drain on the economy, takes money from poor and middle class and spreads it around to enlisted hicks, spics and nigs who can barely tie their own boots. the other half goes to millionaire arms dealer executives at lockheed.

Then go apply for a job at Lockheed, faggot

>Be brand new, scared but first day at your unit
>Walk up, exhale thinking about what to say, getting ready to make a great first impression
>See this corporal is the person you're reporting to

What the fuck leafs? Some better answer for this.

So that's a tranny eh. I could've sworn he was just another middle-aged decomposed military war elephant.

I kinda like that camo pattern.

Please annex us before I kill myself

At this stage in the game, I can only feel sorry for Canadians.