>childhood friend is a total tomboy bro
>he experiences her gentle feminine side
>they start having feelings
>they're now an official couple
>meanwhile classmate gets dumped by MC's brother
>to get back at him, she advances on MC
>drama ensues

posted this in a /tg/ novel thread but can work as an anime so

MC is a college graduate who works as a lawyer for the 'otherside' handling breaches in contracts between mortal, demons and angels. Essentially if you think you got monkey pawed on a deal for your soul you talk to him

MC is dead in a sence as anyone he interacts with instantly forgets him unless they have some connection to the otherside. This is due ot the fact MC died in a car accident and struck a deal with a devil to be revived in exchange for his soul. However the paramedics managed to revive him before the demon could actually revive him essentially leaving MC's soul i na state of limbo. Due to this event MC decided to become a lawyer to help other humans.

MC is heavily modeled of Rock from Black Lagoon, an innocent but not naive man who slowly becomes as sneaky and manipulative as the demons and angels he interacts with on a day to day basis.

Side characters include a succubus who runs a sex club.brothel that works as an information broker that MC often has to interact with, an old demon who preferred it when swords and war was used to gain souls but is smart enough to work with the current system, a female detective who has voodoo blood in her veins allowing her to remember MC but tries to convince herself the 'otherside' is just garbage her grand mother peddled and an old nun who is as manipulative as a demon in 'saving' souls. MC's rival would be the demon he made a deal with, never appearing in person but always making its presence felt and being a thorn in MC's side.

>Deathnote
>Without a dumbass writing in it

>FeMC is a sukeban living in the ruins of Tokyo after WWIII
>She and her gang fight other gangs of survivors for the extremely limited resources
>One day, her gang is killed in a brawl and she barely escapes, heavily injured
>She hides in an abandoned laboratory and accidentally activates an invention called the 'Deus Ex Machina'
>She is transported to another world and finds herself in an alternate version of Tokyo, where Japan's tech and economy continued expanding at record speeds for decades
>World is very high tech, but several types of horrific monsters occasionally breach the city's defenses and attack
>The metropolis is run by three gangs
>FeMC decides to become head of one of the gangs
Show is about FeMC beating and bullshitting her way to the top, even as monster attacks become more and more frequent.

A hamster girl falls in love with her oniichan.

Unable to confess, Umaru Doma is gifted by a deus ex machina with the boy's other phone number. Never minding the strange area code, she immediately calls Taihei Doma, and is overjoyed to find out that he has a crush on her as well.

But, the next day, when she recounts the previous day's confessions to her oniichan, he only looks at each of her with a perplexed expression on his bespectacled face. After some investigation, she finds out that the big bro she called is not the same big bro she fell in love with. In fact, this Taihei doesn't exist in this universe at all. He is the alternate universe counterpart of her crush, who has fallen in love with his sister as well, who too is blissfully unaware of his crush.

Hijinks ensue as they strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip each other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of CORA and JUMPU.

>MC is 11 years old in 1880
>MC and family head off to Oregon
>MC family is killed off by "Indian attack"
>MC is saved by the daughter of a Shaman whom falls in love with MC
>MC is actually a reverse trap and actually a girl.
>MC and Indian girl try to make it out west but soon discover a plot by a former Civil war General to restart the civil war and awaken a super weapon left behind by a tribe of hebrews centuries before even the MC GF's tribe came to America.

pasting my idea from last thread
4-koma manga
Title: Clean up crew
An assassin's work is flawless and without a trace. But a mercenary or hired gun isn't. Finished a gun fight and need to plug up all the holes? Call us. Have a blood bath in the bathroom? Call us. Have toilet problems after flushing a fucker down? Call us.

Show is a work-place slice of life in the vein of Working, but the sense of humour of Dansan Joshi (except instead of fetish shit it's about making fun of the work of fuckers who got themselves killed or barely not dead)

I'd watch it.

If the mc is gay, does he count as a beta, or alpha?

Depends on his personality.

The US 2016 election causes a civil war. The country splits into four different factions. Political unrest sweeps the rest of the world as well, for similar reasons.

Our MC is attending university - not all civil order is lost - when a savage attack by an opposing and territorial Japanese faction forces him to escape. He winds up trailing behind a group of local fighters as they make an escape from the area.

As it turns out, the goal of the attack was to secure a PLOT ITEM from the university lab for what remains of the US Government, which has become oppressive and violent. Many American soldiers defected, mostly to the New Republic of Texas. The local fighters fight to the dock, the kid still running as fast as he can after them in order to survive. He makes it to the boat waiting for them.

A scene similar to ep1 of Black Lagoon happens.

MC is recruited-or-death'd into this veteran mercenary unit as they make way for the NPT as MC's community is claimed by what is effectively the yakuza.

The rest pretty much writes itfuckingself.

Thank you user for fixing up the last anime plot thread with my synopsis. You did it better than me.

I'd watch it. If America ever does decide to have a civil war, you just know foreign governments are going to stir the pot by dropping off crates of guns and supplies, just like America does now all the time.

Arc

-MC is a veteran who served in the ending section to the war known as the 1000 Years War (or Demon's War) against a neighboring kingdom who established a pact with demons.
-The MC and comrades are then stationed in the country side of the kingdom that lost the 1000 Years War doing monster extermination jobs, security, dungeon exploration and etc until they are told by their superiors to take care of the former princess from the kingdom that started and who lost the 1000 Year War, and deliver her to an associate of theirs who wants to reinstate her as the monarch for the country, since issues of succession has arised.
-The main problem is that the young girl has a 1000 years of incest and demonic blood in her (Thanks to her family), and could be used as a host to one of the most powerful demon who could restart the 1000 Year War by bringing in the Demon Apocalypse.
-The main story focuses on the MC becoming close to the princess teaching her the soldier life, treating her like a daughteru, dealing with hordes of cultist/demons/monsters and nobles from the Alliance that defeated her nation wanting her dead/carve territory, other successors to the throne of her country, and getting betrayed by his best friend for demon pussy and power, and general suffering.

Thanks!

And yeah, I'd try to write as much polysci as possible into it without inundating the plot with it. I loved that shit in GitS and LoTGH. Russia backing Texas, Saudi Arabia selling oil to the highest bidders, et al.

Shit, I might start writing this out just for funsies.

A boy is bored with life. Girls find him boring, guys find him to be like a ghost. Mainly because he's looking at them so strongly when changing (you know what I'm talking about). One day, he gets killed (it was fucking truck-kun) and sent to an isekai world. He was summoned along with other people not familiar to his own classroom. They are supposed to fight the Maou. MC gets a bunch of women as a party (you think he's happy, nah) and gets abandoned after they deemed him too boring (yay!). Now there's nothing stopping the mc now! It is said the Maou is a handsome man that will have to submit to the heroes if defeated. From hearing this ever since he entered the world, there will be nothing stopping him from claiming the Maou's ass. His ass will be his. Unless... the Maou is a girl.

Dark storyline of the life of a robot, told only through her vision. We only see and hear what shes and hears while active, and each short episode/vignette opens with her booting up, and ends with her powering down. The parents of a boy, already versed in basic robotics, who is going away to college to study robot design buy him one to take with him. The boy, we find out, is pissed because he planned to build his own custom one with the money from his college fund they spent on "a cheap ass, off-the-shelf not even good for a fuckbot piece of trash."

We're treated to scenes of the buy using and abusing his robot. Doing weird tests on resilience and damage reporting. Modifying it for use as a sex toy and renting it out. Using her to defend himself when a client gets pissed and tries to steal his money, ad realizing just how strong even a basic model robot can be. Getting involved with illegal underground robot battle leagues, eventually making military grade combat advances and being hired on at a factory making new model military androids and robotic armour. Finally, scrapping her heavily modified body. Show would end either with him installing her personality core into brand spanking new killer doll model which looks identical to her stock body configuration to keep around with him for sentimental reasons. Or, if i'm feeling particularly saucy, that halfway through decommissioning her, armed thugs storm his lab, kill him, and then contnue on through the base wiping out everyone involved with the combat robots as he crawls slowly toward the robot girls head and dies staring lifelessly into her eyes when the cleanup team comes through, sees the robot still active, and shoots it in the head ending the video feed in static.

sounds like an interesting story 9/10 would go out of my way to watch weekly.

This is all I wanted.

I think the hardest part is relaying your instructions to people without getting caught. What you would have to do is send one list to the news networks of who will die, and how. The second list gets sent to the FBI or something with a special stamp so no one can copy you.

Once people realize not listening to you gets them killed, things get easier. You'll still never get rich, and you'll probably get caught eventually anyway.

Best way to do it is to just keep killing presidents until people are scared to take the job for lulz.

Another question is how long you can operate before the autists on fourchan realize that it's the deathnote in action.

Character
>a girl who claimed she got transferred to this world from another world, claiming she had an ability to go back in time by dying, she mostly wears training jersey.

>a girl who claimed she got transferred to this world from another world, claiming she can always win any games (in actuality by making up new rules during the game), and a neet.

>a girl claiming she always solves another person problem but will make herself looks bad, a self proclaimed loner because of that (even though she always hangs around with a handsome and popular guy, but she said she want something GENUINE)

>a bland and generic girl who somehow attracts a lot of handsome guys. Somehow always do some accident like (accidentally opening bathroom when the guy is bathing, or when the guy is changing, accidentally touching guy chest, crotch, etc)

>MC a regular soldier who refuse to open his helmet, or speaks. Very loyal to its motherland and a bros before hoes kind of guy, and will do any assignment bestowed upon him if it was an order from the kingdom.He only communicate with his gesture

Plot
>One day in the castle, all those girls are gathered there by the king. Royal Priest said that one of them bears the power of hero who can saved the world from the upcoming demon lord. The soldiers and MC have to tend all those girls in the time being, until it revealed who is the real hero among them.

You know the settings

Reposting my idea from last thread:
The idea was to have a light novel style high school drama/comedy/romance about a character suffering from congenital insensitivity to pain, which, of course, makes you unable to feel physical pain.
The "main girl" would be his childhood friend, who has been looking out for him since they were kids: bandaging him up when he would injure himself, making sure he didn't accidentally scratch through skin when he was itchy, keeping him from accidentally chewing through his fingers when abscent-mindedly biting his nails, etc.
I don't have much in the way of an over arching plot, but I feel like it might be best to take turns at a lot of high school comedy romance cliche scenarios and use the oddness of the premise to elevate the material.
I have an idea for another girl who is incredibly anti-social, to the point where she doesn't attend class, but rather keeps a camera in the classroom and live streams the lessons from home, despite getting dressed and ready every day. She'd also "go outside" when bored, which actually means opening Google maps street view.
It would mostly be played for comedy, but I feel like it could have serious moments, since each of the characters would, in some way, represent a personality flaw. MC-kun as apathy (he'd be someone who doesn't face his problems and pretends they don't exist, which his disease would serve as a sort of metaphor for), FeMC-chan is very over bearing and burns herself out trying to do everything herself, shy-chan is obviously anti-social, and I'm working on thinking of other characters.
Right now, I've been calling it, "I Have a Disease that Makes Me Unable to Feel Pain, but Still Live Somewhat Dangerously, So I'm Always Making My Childhood Friend Worry!"
Thoughts?

If it is littered with broken English, it'd be AOTY.

The MC is a loner, while not neccessarily a negative person, he's just a manchild who can't keep up with friends his age. He spent his first year at highschool with pretty much no friends. Worried about this, his childhood friend urges him to communicate more with classmates, but with no success.

Then at the beginning of the second year of highschool, one of the MC's classmate got into some kind of trouble, and MC and his childhood friend got mixed up in the trouble and ended up being the ones solving the problem. From then on, the two become the problem solvers of the school (think Oregairu).

As the MC solve more problems surrounding him, he learned to keep up with his peers and get along more with his classmates, but at the cost of neglecting his childhood friend more and more.

The twist is that his childhood friend was in fact an imaginary friend. The MC's refusal to abandon his imaginary friend is what made him unable to make friends in highschool in the first place, and the final problem the story has to offer is what the MC should do with his imaginary friend.

Please don't bully.

MC tries to beat the Death and find answer of immortality. While saving humanity from slavery of the aliens.

10 minutes i guess?

YEAH, GIRUGAMESH!

MCkun decides to turn his fuck on, and can't turn it off.

I had an idea for some Tsundere girl who was really superpowered, but didn't know it because the only person she hits is her childhood friend, who does know about her strength, but can withstand it cause he's strong too, but it hurts him alot. He's always diving between her and other people to make sure that no one else gets hit.

"Hero" has big anxiety issues and can collapse at random. Even during battles.
Is terrified of disappointing or failing his allies. Even more terrified of anxiety attacks causing someone to get hurt.
Refuses to lead anything despite usually technically being the most qualified.
Would just rather stay at home, but knows that's not always possible.

So a mix of Constantine and hopefully a better version of Defense Devil. Not bad.

Why don't you write it instead of posting it in every "plot" thread?

I'd read it. But that makes me think, wouldn't a fighting protagonist with congenital insensitivity to pain be kind of neat? Basically a justification for how he keeps getting up bloody and battered and going on through the pain. He can't actually feel it.

Would read once then try to read a few more times and stop because the ending is too soul crushingly bittersweet

>MC is part of a prophecy
>Is basically the key to salvation. If he dies, the world can enter a utopia state (or at least allegedly)
>The only person who can kill him is the "hero" from the prophecy
>The two meet without knowing each others roles and bond over mutual hijinks
>When they figure it out, he's more then happy to let her kill him, but she'll have none of it
>The rest of the cast either want to protect him, kill him to see what happens if a non hero does it, or force the girl to kill him

A boy falls in love with a girl.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the girl's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.

Stop posting that because it's already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/

This is such a fairly standard plot that I'm suprised, despite the memege, it hasn't been done already

FINDS

>Keit愛 OST

OP: youtube.com/watch?v=ycfdfinG_P8
ED1: youtube.com/watch?v=hXDNGS9V4Us
ED2: youtube.com/watch?v=m4DyTjrruVo

OP Full: youtube.com/watch?v=4NShEKYoPXw
ED 1 Full: youtube.com/watch?v=IIX9aoN7g4o
ED 2 Full: youtube.com/watch?v=woiMYzVTl9c

>Keit愛 TVアニメ

PV: youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
EP 1: youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
EP 13: youtube.com/watch?v=JLUjMWRCzic

>Keit愛: 君の名は。

PV: youtube.com/watch?v=RBBrZ3d2sJE
Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=k4xGqY5IDBE

It's already a meme, so you don't need to post it anymore.

knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/

>Two worlds pass each other every year.
>One is normal earth while the other is an alternative that is larger and filled with a planetary elemental power source.
>Every year a sudden increase of people without a source of identification documents arrive on the normal world.
>The xeno visitors have adapted to blend and form into the native specie of the planet.
>The current high technology of the planet is post transistor mid 20th century.
>Rural area's are still common and suburban small towns are being founded by the day in creation of a future multiple region metropolis.
>Over the years there are reports of deceased monsters in human dwellings, in which were the visitors who decided to spend the rest of their days on the normal world.
>Currently humanity does not know why, but throughout their history these events never change.

>However this time the larger alien world "raptures" a few individuals of influence.
>The condition is that a structural engineer, a military commander, agricultural and field-craft, a tradesman, and social leader were all taken away for the coming year just to solve the problems of the alien world.
>The irony is that the dominant world of power and monsters is now technologically behind.
>It gets worse when the MC, who is just a normal indecisive sophomore in collage is taken.
>He is not teleport to a castle, he is not an explosive impact high level fantasy summon, he only wakes up in a forest clearing by a girl in mid shape shift mimicry.
>Finding his body sore and steps weak by the gravity and mass of the alien world the girl helps him back to a village.
>MC is not some kid in middleschool, MC is afraid but still wants to learn more of his sudden parting of his reality.
>Once MC goes to a village of the lower class in a sort of kingdom, he has founded his ambition of being a diplomat to give aid to the village.
>However MC gets a reality check, when everyone finds out that he is a human of the lesser planet.

R.I.P. thread.