Whelp, how to respond when your date brings such topics?

Whelp, how to respond when your date brings such topics?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5kpsJJSFlLI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

By leaving

yuck

By questioning my judgement accepting a date from this thing.

>Me on first (and last date) getting ready to ambush someone I don't know about controversial topics.

I hope she enjoys being alone.

"Goodbye"

What am I looking at here?

Agree with everything. Tell her she's cute. Make it out I won't have time to see her again soon. She'll worry and be dtf

bruno mars

Having different political views makes women like men more. No one girl wants a boring man who aggres with her. They want to argue and have drama and then fuck passionately afterwards

Give honest, thoughtful answers. If she flips out completely, then she is not worth your time or your respect. If she wishes to engage in honest debate, do so.

Act like a dignified human being, and demand that others treat you as such.

Reason. Arguments. Character. Principles. Brutal, no quarter satire (if needed).

Lie and then pledge my allegiance to Adolf Hitler as I suddenly enter and blast my cum inside her asshole

Order food, when it gets there excuse yourself to the restroom and then leave.

I'd respond with a "Hmmm, not so sure about that stuff" until she's upset and demands an opinion from me. Then leave.

>order whatever you want gurl i got dis
Walk out on tab leaving that cunt there.

You looked whiter in your profile pictures. I have diarrhea, I have to go.

>"I respect your beliefs but I don't think we're compatible. Good luck on your search though.

Done.

make a 360 degrees turn and walk away

>Give honest, thoughtful answers
You've already lost, leaf

If it isn't blindingly obvious to everyone in this thread: people who ask about this shit on the first date are LOOKING for a fight, they don't care about you being honest, they want you to submit to their groupthink

I don't

My dating profile specifically says I'm looking for women who don't care about politics

>go full redpill
>get out projector and whiteboard
>open Sup Forums memes folder
>open redpill infographics subfolder

this.

i hate people who tell you subjects are not to be discussed. I get that stupid and emotional people hate complex thoughts, but intellectuals enjoy differing views and discussing them and if she shows she is like this it's actually a good thing that you could establish this right away.

>agree with her
This is how you end up cucked you fucking loser

stfu bitch or else you gonna CHOKE ON MY BIG CHINK DICK

Reveal true opinions and judge hers.

There's literally no point in hiding your power level. Why would you want to waste time with some dumb SJW whore? Might as well filter her out as soon as possible.

Eventually you'll find a girl who doesn't get filtered.

400 yard dash

By describing her appearance as black. Attack her nose, hair and figure

>implying I would eat at the same table as, let alone be on a date with, a filthy niggerbeast

/thread

dude will her everything and tell her whatever she wants to hear. then they will fugg and she will never hear from him again

>before we sit down I'm going to make sure this place has gender neutral restrooms

and this is why I keep an AR in the trunk.

This. Pretend to agree with her to hold her there, order the food first, and wait for her to go to the bathroom so you can slip out and leave her with the bill.

>me on a first date
>staged photo
>looks like she's set up in the bathroom of a mobile home instead of a restaraunt

Seems about right.

And thus narrowing it down to 98% of women?

>Implying I'd go on a date with a nigger
>Implying I'd go on a date with a woman with some disgusting dyke haircut

>candle lit room
>sunglasses on
GAS ON SIGHT!

Agree with her on everything, but give slight disagreeing on things, but then let her "win" you over.
Chicks love it when you let them "win".
Ignore politics if you can, if you can't, try your hardest to make her laugh. Be alpha as fuck, but still agree with her on this dumb ass shit.

When you take her home, fuck her raw, and just when you're cumming deep into her scream, "TRUMP WILL MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN, BLACK LIVES MATTER IS A TERRORIST GROUP"

PS. Make sure you have your phone recording her inviting you to have sex.

>people who ask about this shit on the first date are LOOKING for a fight
So? Fight then. What are you, a pussy who is afraid to fight?

Pander, dates are about getting my dick wet

Nigel is right. It's basically b8posting IRL. Sage that bitch and move on.

if a black woman brought up BLM, i wouldn't be mad at her she's been duped, would just try to excuse myself from the date as soon as possible.
but i wouldnt be on that date.
if a white woman brought up BLM i'd be honest about it and if she didnt agree i'd be really rude to her then leave.

You ask the questions first and no matter what she says you say, "I totally agree!"

Tell her what she want to hear and she will deep throat your cock...
OK with me.. I'll be liberalist liberal in existence if I can bury my load up her ass.

>talking about politics
>with a woman
>on the first date
Just give her the dirty look

I had a friend who went on a date with a girl and she mentioned she was half Lebanese (father's side). He goes, "what side did you father fight on in the civil war".

She responds Muslim and he just gets up and leaves lol.

is she blind, user?

Depends on how it's asked.
If it's literally asked strait - politely bail out.

I fucked this liberal girl I met on okcupid for about 8 months. She knew I was more conservative, we just didn't talk about politics. Knew it wasn't going anywhere though.

Who pays when “she” has a dick?

Redpill her.

>rewarding whores with your divine dick
Why though?

Dismantling her worldview would do lasting psychological damage.

Exactly the point. If she is looking for a fight and is not willing to listen to any argument in response, it's good to learn this straight away as it will tell you exactly what kind of unreasonable creature she is. You can cut your losses at this point and save yourself a lot of trouble later.

Nigger 360 degrees would leave you facing in the same direction dumbfuck

>not seizing the opportunity to shitpost irl then fall back on "it's just a prank bro chill" when you can't keep juggling plates anymore.

Lol

>Redpill her.
Do you want to eat the red pill or do you want to pay for your own fucking dinner, honey?

>Me getting ready to make my potential man wonder if he wants to raise his children in a household that constantly discusses rage inducing non-issues.

youtube.com/watch?v=5kpsJJSFlLI

Don't give a shit, don't give a shit, don't give a shit, fucks AHOOOOOYYYY

now show me dem tiddies, #freethenipple

>Feminism is an abomination and a intellectual terrorism
>Black lives do matter, and I wonder why they spend their days killing each others
>Abortion is a crime and the killing of a baby and should be forbidden
>I believe my race is superior and I wanna use that superiority on the other races to guide them

Lol, go for it. I'm not gonna waste my time

Any woman who brings that shit up on the first date isn't looking for a man she can respect

Gas the kikes race war now

that's the joke retard

There is no point in debating with people like this. They will NEVER, EVER agree with you. Never.

You either buy into it, fuck her, make sure you record it secretly so you can get charged with rape, or leave.

>being this fucking new

>tfw one of my best friends is a Lebanese Christian
Based

pretty much

I've had 6 dates and none of them knew anything about the world, it was terrific

Lol, so fucking true. I remember telling my gf that abortion was murder. She started crying a little, then took me by the hand and she took me to the bed so I could fuck her.

i dropkick the bitch

Depends if u want to fuck her or not. Women are so easy to manipulate

secret option (d
always the correct answer

Tell the fucking truth.
Feminism is bollox - woman should leave delicate matters involving the brain to us men and just use their heart and feelings in doing a good job between the sheets and making a decent sandwich. You know put some fucking effort in, dont let the bread go dry, use fresh herbs,a little oil is nice.
Abortion - duh obviously, who needs to breed a sand niggers cum recepticle.
Racism - No such thing. The streets in my head are white and when I want to go to the zoo/ghetto I dont. The police have it in hand anyway, when they stray too far and the anklett goes bleep they simply pop a cap in their ass. I think their ass sits under their sideways cap.

So am I getting that sandwich or what?

I hate Jew tricks. You listed almost half of them.

Turn 360 degrees and moonwalk out of there

I could out feminist her. Out BLM her and talk circles around her on abortion issues all from a fake lefty perspective. Would then face fuck her and never talk to her again.

>Yes

Oh yeah BLM doesnt matter

>Nigel is right. It's basically b8posting IRL. Sage that bitch and move on.

Truth.

>take off your fucking sunglasses

>2017
>dating a Niggress

>I've had 6 dates and none of them knew anything about the world
kek. i know that

>Feminism is a Cancer.
>BLM is not legitimate, it's protesting uncommon events
>Abortion should be illegal
>Racism? It's bad but it's a not as common as so many people think.

No matter your political orientation, the only viable option is to respond honestly. If she's bringing it up this early, then its obvious that she thinks its important. Deceiving her will only prolong an unwanted relationship.

>Not moonwalking out of there while the dinosaur walks the floor

1. Feminism = Shariah law
2. BLM = Black Fascism
3. Abortion = Murder
4. Racism = A term used for Troskyism and communist subversion

Then I quote crime statistics.

I went on a date with a cute Mexican girl who acted like this. We got into a huge argument when I told her I voted for Trump because of how much I dislike illegals and the liberals who enable them. She was an anchor baby, I tracked down her illegal parents on Faceberg and reported them to la migra for drug dealing because she was such a cunt. I went full-autism with the reporting on the ICE website. I reported them from several different IPs over the course of a week to make it seem more serious and credible on their tip software. Hopefully they're back in Mexico.

Do you like Adolf Hitler?

>Feminism
Not necessary since women can vote
>BLM
media-frenzied nothing. Paid actors supplied with DNC-bought props. So few black people are killed by cops, you might as well spend 24 months protesting bees.
>abortion
Murder. Manslaughter, at least.
>racism
MLK had it right. Don't judge a person based on the color of their skin. It doesn't matter what color someone's skin is. Black ghetto, Mexighetto, Chinatown -- I'm not going to drive through them at night.

BEANBAGGED

Pretend that all of those issues are things i care deeply about. Tell her i would never force a black queen to have a child if she wasnt ready and i would always step out of the way for strong women poc. Take her home and fuck the shit out of her raw and give her my herpes. Then never return any of her calls.

ABORTION IS KILLING BASED BLACK MEN!

It's almost like you faggots want a larger nigger population.

I said their lives matter, I didn't say I wouldn't deport them back to Africa.

This bong gets it

Leave.

Get up, turn 360 and walk away.

I would never date a girl with a neck tattoo anyway.

>They want to argue and have drama and then fuck passionately afterwards
Men don't though.

But its true, political opinions have jack shit to do if you get laid or not. The beta cucks that joins leftist circle in the hopes to get laid might get lucky a few times just because they are around when drinking happens but that hasn't much to do with politics, usually its just a terrible idea that most of them fail at.

Have your own opinions and stick to them, you won't lose any pussy over that, if you do you wouldn't have gotten it in the first place.

>fuggin a liberal girl raw on a first date
>IMMA GIB HER HERBIES!!!!
What makes you think that you'll be the only one giving in that exchange? Protip: If a pro-abortion girl lets you rawdog it on a first date, you're going to be eating a bottle full of pills every morning for breakfast from then on.