A brain science expert explains how to deprogram truth-denying Trump supporters

Proof that Trump's supporters are braindead retards
archive.is/57OMo

Other urls found in this thread:

history.osu.edu/people/tsipursky.1
independent.co.uk/news/science/archaeology/news/brain-magnets-decrease-faith-in-god-religion-immigrants-a6695291.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Dq2315crBXc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

cool thread. can't wait till it's archived

>brain science
>not neuroscience

And he isnt an expert, he is an associate professor of history at Ohio State:
history.osu.edu/people/tsipursky.1

>yo goys
>click on
>archive.israel

you can't be serious nigga

(((Tsispursky)))

wtf i love politifact now

That's Iceland you braindead moron

>(((iceland)))

everybody knows who loves to register .is you braindead shill

>First, let’s get the facts straight. At the time of writing, Politifact.com, a well-known non-partisan website
>Non-partisan
If you say it enough will it become fact?

>get proven wrong
>Sh-shill! You better stop archiving news sites you stupid go-guy!
Yeah ok faggot

>brain science expert

Reality is always the direct opposite of whatever the left claims it is.

trump 2020 2024 2028 forever.

>keeps shilling despite being wrong
>secretly has ten .is domains because of hebrew heritage

fucking (((shills))) man

>you have to speak to their emotions
what a hilariously blind article.

tl;dr?

Liberals are the worst. They literally speak the POLAR OPPOSITE of the truth and project on to the sane that they are the ones who deny truth. Liberalism truly is a mental disorder.

Deprogram is just a nice way of saying brainwash

(((Alternet)))

>.is is Iceland and .il is Israel but ignores this because he is a shill
>dumb (((memeflag))) wants people to stop archiving so that his hebrew masters get more money
Yeah, fucking (((shills))) man

Liberalism and Feminism is like a Neurax Worm. It's a plague on society and someone is going to have find a cure soon.

Funny. I have an IQ of 146, make mid 6 figures doing virtually nothing (I made a few hit records). My wife is a doctor, and the smartest person I know. I have countless doctor friends, numerous lawyers, and a literal rocket scientist who works for Space X..... ALL Trump supporters. Delusional FUCK.

People didn't fall for his lies. People knew both he and Hillary were liars, and they chose to go with the least evil option.

A lot of self-masturbation about how Trump only won because he was a liar and fake news fooled everyone and they totally would have voted for Hillary if they were more intellegent.

And then two sentences about using emotional manipulation.

You're a retard for responding to him, hang yourself soon bud

No self awareness at all. These people are nuts.

>is an expert of jew domains
>brings up money unprompted
>wants all the money to go to .is(NOT REAL WINK WINK)
>claims not to be a shill

weak shill game, (((user)))

Kek, we're gonna get clockwork orange'd.

ohio "professor" and OP need free frontal lobotomy from sleepy Ben

>New article comes out six months later.
>How Trump supporters are using leaked reprogramming techniques against the left.

Correct. Research shows that if you disable parts of the brain, you will turn out to be more accepting of refugees and liberalism. It will also lessen your fear of God.

>independent.co.uk/news/science/archaeology/news/brain-magnets-decrease-faith-in-god-religion-immigrants-a6695291.html

Lobotomize yourself to be "healthy"!

I love politifact so much. The best non partisan fact checkers ever.

the daily stormer is hosted on an israeli ip so whats the problem

Get in here.

>literal brainwashing
I thought you hippies were against brainwashing?

Which records?

read the article
>keep telling them Hillary is more trustworthy until they finally believe it
fucking kek

Typical Drumpf supporter. What will it take for you to wake up and finally see the truth - that Drumpf is a racist bigot Nazi, and that he's a misogynist that promotes sexually assaulting women (remember "grab her by the pussy"?)

also he went bankrupt 15 times so he's a very bad businessman

these are all facts

>The Washington Post, one of the most reputable newspapers in the country, wrote
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Washington Compost ........
even liberals hate that rag now, the CIA and deep state is literally keeping them alive.

Their stock is literally bellow zero, if you own stocks in WP you owe them money

>Politifact.com, a well-known non-partisan website
lmao

Yes, everyone already knew that liberalism is mentally retarded.

>author

sage and report

gud broofs

:DDDDD

>report
for what

fucking ra- ... shill, shortening links and no ads are bad, the crowdfunded website needs clicks

I know right?
Soros funding hasn't made them one sided at all.

Its even worse its (((raw story)))

>Soviet citizens trurly had fun and enjoyed thesleves in state-sponsored cultural institutions
Techincally correct, 4 out of 5 participants of an average gangrape in gulag enjoyed it.

(((proof)))

The election was fucking rigged. He still won though.
youtube.com/watch?v=Dq2315crBXc

>enjoyed themselves in state-sponsored cultural institutions

Fucking hell, the only way you can get more dystopian is if they had iPhones to watch Rick & Morty

Is that like calling a geologist a rock scientist or is there a difference?

>brain science

>The Washington Post, one of the most reputable newspapers in the country
stopped reading there

Jon (((Greenberg)))
really get my noggin joggin

Most fun was had when the designated party shill wasn't looking.
t. "Ex-Soviet family gathering"pro

A few gems

"brain science expert"
"As an expert on brain science..."
- t. associate professor of history
>politifact sez HRC is so much more truthy than DJT!
"The Washington Post, one of the most reputable newspapers in the country"

"The Russian propaganda machine has also used social media to manufacture fake news stories favorable to Trump and critical of Clinton." (even though there's no evidence of this and going to the alleged Russian propaganda news sites like Veterans Today you can see they were more critical of Trump than HRC)

>brain science

>Politifact.com, a well-known non-partisan website,

Literally run by a Democrat

>The Washington Post, one of the most reputable newspapers in the country,

Which for the past 7 months run a bogus Russian collusion story that turns out to be completely fake news.

>we feel it is true, regardless of the evidence—a phenomenon known as emotional reasoning.

Liberals are the ones that use ''emotional reasoning''. The entirey of their arguments is based on ''muh feelings''.

>This difference is not well recognized by the mainstream media, who treat their audience as rational thinkers and present information in a language that communicates well to liberals, but not to Trump voters.

Ahahahahahahahahaha

>To get more conservatives to turn on the intentional system when evaluating political discourse we need to speak to emotions and intuitions

Liberals do that already.

>An excellent way to encourage a mutual orientation toward the truth and bridge the political divide is to get all participants in a conversation to take the Pro-Truth Pledge, a recent behavioral science instrument designed to reverse the tide of lies in our public sphere.

And that's where liberals would lose as they are pathological liars.

Yeah right, because nothing else WAS FUCKING AVAILABLE. And not participating happily enough put you on a radar of forces you REALLY didn't want to be on a radar of. Fucking apologist scuuuuuuuuumm REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

it's more like calling a retard a scientist

Lmfao

HAHAHAHA!

Jews are such money-grubbing pieces of shit, they'll even host their natural predator on their servers!

Good goy, visit (((The Daily Stormer))) and learn about how The Chosen are subjugating you.

aren't you the wordologist

MK Ultra treatments.

I been brian science expert for 20 years and when I read this I was chilled to my bones.

surely we braindead truthdenying trumptards can come up with more lies to meme ourselves more bantzvictories. why doesnt normus understand that we do this for the lulzkeks?
lmao rawstory

Liberals love science, so it looks like they have to abandon that or their mental retardation. But they just go back to the Alinsky playbook and accuse their opponents.

is norgebro banned? FUCKING KIKES

>wahhhh fake news

typical trumpcuck. must be rough being chronically unemployed, virgin and NEET.

I think he's a psychologist. Don't really know for sure.
>he also serves as a tenure-track professor (link is external) at Ohio State in the History of Behavioral Science

really? because last i checked, counties that voted clinton account for 2/3 of american GDP, and there is a direct correlation between conservative areas/states and 3rd world levels of infant mortality, STD prevalence, divorce, obesity, poverty, and virtually every other societal ill imaginable.

perhaps you should concentrate on pulling your community out of squalor before accusing someone else of being "mentally ill"? at the very least, you should concentrate on not squandering the yankee tax dollars that artificially keep your little red state shithole afloat.

(((Tsipursky)))

>the most free speech country is jew

This is a great example of why you shouldn't trust academia on politics. He didn't cite any scientific articles on this. He cites FUCKING POLITIFACT. He attempts to combine science with pseudoscience like flat earthers do.

>I have an IQ of 146
> make mid 6 figures doing virtually nothing
> My wife is a doctor, and the smartest person I know.
Hey Ben, are you really satisfied of Mack Weldon underwear and Ziprecruiter.com ?

Kek, I’m sure he will achieve the breakthrough that the think tanks, CIA, news media, Goldman Sachs, the Chinese and Saudis all failed to achieve.

Kys you worthless shill