Guy legitimately traumatized by his father because he was forced to crossdress as a toddler

>Guy legitimately traumatized by his father because he was forced to crossdress as a toddler
>The "manphobic" girl sees his baby photo
>He tells her to keep it a secret
>Fast forward later
>Now she wants him to crossdress because she told a lie to her father (Who also traumatized her as a toddler)
So like, is this supposed to be funny? I don't mind everything else. The crossdressing "ho ho ha ha dude looks like a lady" and the "manphobia" shtick are fine but both characters are traumatized and now they want to trigger this dude's PTSD or some shit because she's unable to say or do anything by herself.
Like fuck, dude. I'm just trying to have some laughs. I already watched Kokoro Connect once already.

Kokoro connect was trash. Inaba is trash. To address your point OP, you're completely right but the show is still worth watching for satou being a sperg trying to get yachiyo. Also Yamada is best.

They eventually learn to overcome their traumas together, so that makes it okay.

I had to drop this show after season two. I barely made it through the second season. If it wasn't for the Chefs and Yamada, I wouldn't have made it.

Yamada is the only thing I can remember from this series at this point.
Why was she so great?

At the moment I don't really like Yamada. She kind of has the same thing going for her as the other two where she has a really big issue being ignored. Also I didn't like that she was basically just lying the entire episode she was introduced in. That doesn't make for a very likable character

this

Chefs were why I kept watching, good thing I did since season 3 was not that bad.

It was a good show but in retrospect I agree, I didnt like seeing him abused and tossed around like that so much. Mostly by Mahiru and his sisters.

Why are you guys agreeing with a troll instead of spoiling Yamada?

My mom and brother used to threaten me with knives which left me couple of scars on my body, with most notable being on my forehead.

I am not afraid of knives, there's no reason to dwell on your traumas, so I guess that's what makes mangaka keep making fun of character by actively triggering their PTSDs.

Takanashi and the girl whose name I forgot (Mahiru?) are the weakest part of the show.

Satou/Yachiyo and Yamada hijinks made it worth it though. Yamada almost singlehandedly saved season 1, and her hijinks got better in season 2 and 3 as her real brother is introduced and her brother/sister relationship with blue haired chef develops.

>being triggered
>by a girl

>Spoiling Yamada
>Ever

Get back to work you slacker

>just now watching Working
what the fuck?

>I don't get the joke. Is this supposed to be funny? When I don't get the joke?
no, seriously. what the fuck?

But I don't work here!

It's true that Inami is weakest part of whole show, though.

Funny way to spell Poplar.

Inami during her literal misandrist episodes are pretty bad, but that only makes the recovery, and the dokidoki love story afterwards better.

By the end of season 2 and season 3 you kinda forgot about the joke since she doesn't hit people anymore

>Takanashi isn't people.

That is a sound, acceptable opinion on a completely subjective matter.

Too bad it's wrong, though.