Why should anyone feel loyalty to their nation? What's in it for me?

Why should anyone feel loyalty to their nation? What's in it for me?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-OnWnwwxNPA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Relax. In a few more years you will be able to pledge allegiance to your corporation.

cool bait thread. not bumping it tho

Nothing, because there are no (White) nations with ethnicity based citizenship. I would gladly aid any invader to Russia that guarantees gassing of mongrels and shitskins

Why should he even feel loyalty to other whites? I don't give a duck what happens to anyone I haven't met

Stage 1 —Demoralization

The demoralization process in the United States is basically completed already, for the last twenty-five years, actually it’s over-fulfilled because demoralization now reaches such areas where previously not even Comrade Andropov and all his experts would even dream of such a tremendous success,most of it is donebyAmericanstoAmericans, thanks to lack of moral standards.

As I mentioned before, exposure to true information does not matter anymore. A person who is demoralized isunableto assess true information.The facts tell nothing to him.Even if I showered him with information, with authentic proof, with documents, with pictures — even if I take him by force to the Soviet Union and show him a concentration camp —he will refuse to believe ituntil he is going to receive a kick in his fat bottom. When a military boot crashes his butt,thenhe will understand, but not before that. That’s the tragedy of the situation of demoralization.

Copy pasta, but true. Your part of or rather a product of the problem and you don't even know it.

You should only feel loyalty to your family and clan

Because there is such thing as Tribe, stupid mongrel. Superior generic collectives breed superior individuals

At least a Corp. gives me a paycheck and health benefits.America has never given me anythibg, not even free healthcare. So from my point of view it's like the nation does nothing but take

Awesome, I always wanted Shadowrun to be real.

> Tribes
Lol it's not the Bronze era. We are all individuals now

In this day and age, nothing. I reckon things may have been different in the 50s, when your country went to war in the name of your own population's interests, as opposed to Israel's.

Its what jews want you to believe, to weaken your racial consiousness

>America has never given me anythibg

lmfao

then leave faggot, there are literally hundreds of other countries to choose from

Literally everything you are now.

Wat Haas America.given me? I didn't get a check. America never paid my rent. If I got some cash or a free house, yea I would be patriotic

>wanting free money
>this is why Trump doesn't want you here

There's little reason anymore.

>the only two whites are being gay in the corner
o say can you see...

>wanting money as an end at all

Dumbass it have you the opportunity to get those. Good luck in other countries getting a stable job, family, and education.

>those little black kids being taught by leftists from an early age to disrespect the country and that they are entitled to gibs

honestly though if obama was president i would agree with you, we are turning the tide now though. still, i dont understand how people can sign up for the military to defend the united states of mexicosomalia illegals

thats because you're a faggot with no friends, no prospects, no achievements or future

you're a loser, and so you don't understand anything beyond your own morning masturbation sessions.

If I had to give you any sincere advice, that if you get the opportunity you should kill yourself.

> I owe strangers anything
Nope

Reminder that white nationalists are just dumb white trash who want free shit from successful whites

Patriotism is a meme. Only cuckservatives believe in dying for their nation.

And of course it must be noted that were the society to care about white purity, this would be different. But for as long as it doesn't, then white men shouldn't bother defending it.

the same reason you are loyal to your family, moron. they have raised you, schooled and fed you. don't you love your parents? without your country you are nothing.

This here. why the fuck would you die
for anything? The entire point of being alive is to stay alive for as long as possible.

>the only things that exist or matter are material things

kill yourself

> I owe the nation for any of that
No,and until they give me something I have no reason to support then

Maybe YOU are nothing lol...

Fuck off retard, so if the government told you to pull the trigger on your family would you do it? Lovely goy.

Get a load of the collectivist cuckold.

Courts of law, military defense, rich cultural and historical heritage. You know, those little things.

Read some history. You're taking for granted liberties and freedoms that were unheard of just a couple centuries ago. Men struggled and fought and died to assemble a system that would make it possible for men like you to live as they see fit.

Yes, it's your right to decide you don't owe nobody nothing', but you're doing yourself a disservice in doing so.

Not in USA, you are owned by Jews and a good chunk of your history is fabrication, your "culture" is corporate brainwashing and consumerism and your military serves the banking elite NOT you or your family.

and those men were materially rewarded. At a minimum I should get a free house and healthcare

It's hunting season.

Jews about to be called out as the traitors they are.

>loyalty doesn't matter anyway goy

this

Just go to prison if all you need is healthcare and a roof and food.

Who is a nation?
Who in particular do you think other people are obligated to? YOU?

Serious questio: What else exists aside from the material world? Spirituality is a load of shit sold to morons

>two whitebois going gay while blacks do the black fist and the white woman stands helpless
And the jerry on top, the US flag.

>and those men were materially rewarded

And what's your contribution?

Do legal rights and representation count? It wasn't long ago serfs like you weren't even allowed to own property in a lot of the world.

If you were born and raised in China you would be loyal to China. If you were born and raised in Guatemala you would be loyal to Guatemala, If you were bor...

It's all the same patriotism/pride poison we're fed.

youtube.com/watch?v=-OnWnwwxNPA

And that battle for your culture hones the nature of that culture, bringing some societies together and driving others apart. Weak, noncompetitive cultures create nothing that would inspire affection from their citizens, and cannot create the means to propagate that culture.

Ironically, the society tasked with liberty and opportunity is also the society that takes those values for granted, or even considers them flawed in the first place.

Back when our nation had good workers, good women worth dying for, and a system that worked.

BIX NOOD GIBE SHEIT FO FREZ MUBGFUGGAH OOG BOOG DEYZ CRACKUZ AINTZ FAIYUH T’ MAH PEEPL NIGGA *rap music and gunshots*

Helpless because the kikes running the show would have her raped by the little niglets in the name of diversity rather than she break a 1/2" ruler over the nappy little monkeys head.
>>worse than helpless because the cottage cheese ass defeated teacher can't even stand herself without splitting her cheeks on the top of that chair she leans against.

Pretty much this, you are a dumb fuck if you'd fight for what USA is now.

As in, I have choice? Instead of 35% of my income going to lazy nigs I've never met? Can I pledge loyalty to a corporation that only hires ethnic European males?