ALLAHWAVE

We've got to keep this train going Sup Forums. Muslims are still losing their hummus over Vem Dancado. They took down another YT video and we should match their persistence with persistence of our own.

NEW LINK: youtube.com/watch?v=8XKZa8GgIyA

Keep posting those Allahwave videos and pissing off those Muzzies.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ITDK6OcK5hk
youtu.be/snxXsJSJTNQ
youtube.com/watch?v=8XKZa8GgIyA
youtube.com/watch?v=Rdp9ytDi35M&list=PLaqKwTH7ScjOlCShMqrishxjaDq5Qcxgf
youtube.com/watch?v=ER-Si3ceQFs
youtube.com/watch?v=XOX9O_kVPeo
youtube.com/watch?v=_WosD_GTz_E
youtube.com/watch?v=i4jzlxlpJLM
washingtonexaminer.com/saudi-arabias-crown-prince-just-declared-war-on-the-clerics/article/2638480
youtu.be/mVPJ2lAznGw
savieo.com/watch?v=8XKZa8GgIyA
youtube.com/watch?v=mVPJ2lAznGw
youtube.com/watch?v=GkjNROBu6l0
youtube.com/watch?v=a5L8INP-WVA
youtube.com/watch?v=bgGDfUt-vbA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump

I dunno if this is good or not. Making allahshit "cool" doesn't really seem in our interests either, even if it does piss off the autistically devout muslims. At least in the US, I am not really willing to trade niggers for sandniggers as popular minority cultural music for degenerate ass parkinsons displays.

Reposting my post, fresh out of the ovens.

youtu.be/ITDK6OcK5hk

I will be uploading to this channel and post a playlist later tonight. I have collected 30 copyright free beats and loads of quran verses and black twerk videos.

fuck off redditor. g0 back to pl3bbit

y u mad though?

"progressive redditor", that's why. fuck off u edgy cunt. mixing two degenerate trends doesn't make them, in any way, better.

Jesus. I was ready for lunch, but I'm not hungry any more.
Good job.

top level plebeian.
i'd better stick to nasheeds

Here is the one I made: youtu.be/snxXsJSJTNQ

I prefer to look at this as rebelling against the left's love affair with Muzzies. And,seeing that these Muzzies are getting pissed about it and demanding that this stuff get taken down from YT,this is also a rebellion against the outright assault against freedom of expression

context
>irrelevant BR favela kids upload a degenerate twerking 'funk' music video featuring a quran verse
>muslims make them popular by spreading it so much it reaches Sup Forums
>Sup Forums joins in the chaos and is now trying to meme the same provocative music trend
>actual Sup Forums muslims are trying to derail threads and mass reporting the videos to take them down

youtube.com/watch?v=8XKZa8GgIyA

>moralfags/newfags thinking that oldfag raid threads are considered reddit tier

Nice pathetic weak psyops you got going there muhammed, how about you kill yourself?

whoa. Good stuff man.

Good job! I've been telling people on the previous thread to use Koran recitations, it's about as blasphemous as you can get for the pigs.

>Terror attacks nearly every month
>Mass immigration still going on
>Our women raped by migrants every day
>Jews still pushing for their degeneracy
"H-Hey goys l-let's piss off muzzies with kiketube videos that will get reported anyway r-r-right?^^"

...but try saying "happy holidays" on a starbucks cup...

playlist here
youtube.com/watch?v=Rdp9ytDi35M&list=PLaqKwTH7ScjOlCShMqrishxjaDq5Qcxgf

we aren't beheading anyone over it. You are free to use Jesus dildoes or not wish anyone christmas you goat fucker

>make people listening to the koran

yeah .. no.

D-Damn Jean-Pierre, that's pretty good, keep up the good work...

Yeah I used it because I saw someone, wich must have been you, saying it in the other thread.

>I have collected 30 copyright free beats and loads of quran verses and black twerk videos.

Fucking,eh. You got a stockpile going. This should be great.

can you imagine a race of creatures which is Brazillian and Muslim?

fucking end times

reminder if you really wanna piss muslims off run with the bleached meme in the comments. tell them we want muslims to move to the west because their women love white cock and we love them because they are so exotic when the cover themselves. that they are whores to every white man that has more than 10,000 in the bank, etc. that white men don't need to rape and grope them on the street like muslim refuges do, that they come willingly because the white man is so handsome and smart and has so much money. that you've noticed that muslim women take off their hijabs and nijabs when coming to he west and twerk like us, etc.

they will go apeshit about any of those comments. just put them in your own words.

most muslim anger at the west is because you've been bombing the shit out of our countries for oil for the last 40 years.

i've yet to meet anyone who actually gives a shit about this kind of thing, although the jew media sure loves pretending they do.

End times,for sure. What do you get when you mix crazy with crazy?

BooBoo
>BooBoo
BooBoo
>BooBoo
BooBoo
>BooBoo
BooBoo
>BooBoo
BooBoo
>BooBoo
BooBoo
>BooBoo

Hmmm.That is food for thought. I think you are onto something.

>doing exactly (((their))) work

>you've been bombing
>our countries
US flag.

You've been attacking us for over 1400 years. so we should CRATER that shithole.

Many youth in these Muslim nations
love western culture. We could potentially
start a 'fuckboy' culture in Islam and make
normies out of them, and then one day
they might take the redpill

niqqa, his youtube account name is literally "progressive redditor", what moar do you need ?

Who has that best pasta about the terrorist going to a favela and things not going as expected?

ironic, isn't it?

>muh 1400 years
we're going to attack your demographics now that you've made the middle east unlivable, goddamn right.

you reap what you sow, bitch.

Is it possible to have too much fun?

>Being so fucking new that you don't recognize when people try to blame someone else, which has been done since the times of eBaum's World

this will push radicals to shoot up faggot clubs

Reminder that (((they))) want us to fight against each other

They do

t. muzzie who is either trolling or is retarded enough to think that account name is serious

fuck off back to knowyourmeme

>we're going to attack your demographics now
Shoah for you my nigger. Libs might fall for your tricks, but those are a minority.

>They're already getting this triggered
THIS IS GOLD GUYS, KEEP IT UP

If anything, I approve of this.

>taking pride in being called a redditor

thx for the (you)'s

pretend to be progressive, who cares if they fight

>Libs
>minority
jews control the media, and they seem to want us out of the middle east to make way for greater israel... they'll get what they want

i'm not exactly thrilled about it, but Europe and North America are pretty comfy

>"progressive redditor", that's why.

Did you literally just stumble in from Reddit, user?

sage and report (((divide and conquer threads)))

>unlivable

Japan got two fucking nukes up their ass and are progressing better than goatfuckers, how come?
The Middle East is very livable, if you have people who do not bash each others head in over their child rapist prophet populating it. Quite a coincidence that most countries dominated by islam and not artificially fueled by shittons of oil are shitholes, isnt it?

more videos of note promoting hijab in the west using western music or sjw beliefs

youtube.com/watch?v=ER-Si3ceQFs
youtube.com/watch?v=XOX9O_kVPeo
youtube.com/watch?v=_WosD_GTz_E
youtube.com/watch?v=i4jzlxlpJLM

with these you hit on 2 fronts.
>a white chad comment LARPer using the bleached meme.
>a devout muslim male saying this is pure evil and i will kill you, etc. for mocking the hijab, trying to westernize the hijab etc.

that's no ass

it's a water balloon

>I will be uploading to this channel and post a playlist later tonight. I have collected 30 copyright free beats and loads of quran verses and black twerk videos.
Imagine no having a life at all

BRRRRRRTTTTTTT

You only have one ruler. And it isn't fucking Allah.

Meanwhile in SA .. washingtonexaminer.com/saudi-arabias-crown-prince-just-declared-war-on-the-clerics/article/2638480

BooBoo
>BooBoo

Spam the Mia Khalifa BLEACHED screenshots to them

t.mudshit

Iraq got worse than two nukes up the ass - it got a permanent American military presence.

nothing shits up a country like a bunch of retarded American troops. cowards and faggots, to the man.

Noice

BUMP!

Deliberately trying to provoke muslims seems stupid.
Who stands to benefit from this?

Not for long buddy. The kikes drove you right into the oven.

also, these were used before. paul joseph watson and gavin gave them attention several months ago, and they deleted most of the troll comments on the hijab video at the time, it looks like you can comment again if you wish.

This. Never saw an operation like that against (((them)))

>divide and conquer

You're implying shitskin muslims are somehow united with us you dumb faggot.

We do because of the lulz

Not you, soygoy

>What can I do?
Make music or edit videos together, preferably use content that isn't heavily copyrighted. Meme the videos around Reddit Islam, Facebook Muslim groups, etc. Comments on the videos should try to implicate a third party like Antifa, LGBT community, BLM, Feminists, etc

I would like to hear Youtube comment on this

>tfw Sup Forums gets outplayed by trying to trigger muslims while unknowingly promoting the very degeneracy they hate

Well fucking played

Fresh one:

youtu.be/mVPJ2lAznGw

what I find about this whole twerking thing for women is they can do cool impressive dances but now they all just twerk and the guys are left to do the cool impressive dances

Wtf, I just converted to Islam

>implying we'll go without a fight
i guess Europe just can't go 50 years without turning into a full-scale hellhole.

And not a white women in sight, Fritz.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXJOE_ZV960

pay some respects to a classic.

Saved before the take downe
savieo.com/watch?v=8XKZa8GgIyA

>(((they))) want us to fight against each other
As opposed to Sup Forums who is all about peaceful coexistence with (dune) coons.

we already know the unwashed masses will ingest this kind of media anyways
the trick is to make it OUR degenerate media they are consuming as opposed to (((Theirs)))

Are you also going to "rebel" against Trump who wants to jail flag burners and is pressuring NFL to fire people expressing their free speech?

Are you going to rebel against the hordes of pasty white edgelords disliking feminist videos by the thousands and sending rape threats to women for expressing their opinion?

Of course not because you're a hypocrite.

Get it through your thick skull, faggot. Everyone has values and symbols that they want respected. They would condemn anyone who shits on these symbols and values. For Americans it is Christianity, the military, the American flag and the national anthem. For Muslims it is our religion. We are not much different after all.

That being said, most videos that have been posted within Arab music in the background and Western whores displaying their culture to the world have been hilarious. Keep it up my dudes.

>underrated pig shit comment.

Also, if a dumb liberal likes it and thinks he is supporting Islam or some shit, it will cause him and the muzzies he fetishizes to come into conflict.
I can see it so clearly.
"Islam is the shit! I love some Alahwave with my weeds bro, these amazing people of slight color can are so free and genuine with their expression! liek omg!"
"DEATH TO YOU INFIDEL YOU ARE MOCKING ALLAH AND HIS PROPHET PBUH I DEMAND YOUR HEAD AND REPARATIONS"
"Omg wtf. #notallmuslims? I didn't realize don't hurt me pls pls"
"No muslim would approve of this unholiness!"

>tfw muhammad living in germany tries to trick Sup Forums into being ashamed over a non-existant cognitive dissonance in their quest to trigger mudshits

Degeneracy in brrbrrrbrrland does not concern anyone here.

made this for you Inshallah the way she moves her ass to the Koran while farting makes me want to imseminate her.

youtube.com/watch?v=mVPJ2lAznGw

>traditional values
>no rights for women
>hatred for the jews
this gets pointed out a lot, but /pol actually has a lot in common with fundamentalist islam

We expect and hope you to fight. 1/6th of 40 million vs. 500 million. Whites are really scared... You made it this far. Don't give up now. Just one person has to pull the trigger for the shoah to start. 10 to 1 it will be in France.

Ok lads with a DAW make some sleazy beats to put under these.

youtube.com/watch?v=GkjNROBu6l0

youtube.com/watch?v=a5L8INP-WVA

post girls dancing/twerking to these beats on youtube.
post girls (mia khalifa, mulsim cam girls) fucking masturbating to these on xhamster/xvideos. etc.

>Why do this?
Numerous reasons. Angry muslim comments are funny, so a lot of people are just doing it for that. There's also the potential to implicate an enemy like Antifa in this if people are organized enough. Imagine a horde of angry Muslims that are convinced Antifa is behind these videos.

ISLAM IS FUCKING TRASH NIGGER
www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMTFkHCxeqQ

>We are not much different after all.
lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=bgGDfUt-vbA
This shit is real quality, we could make it mainstream.

>W..we've got to k..keep this train g..going Sup Forums

Remember a time when Sup Forums memes were actually organic and funny and not forced and pathetic? It was a time when subhuman Reddit trash had not invaded these holy lands. Good times indeed.

but is not true user....woman are pushing for theyr husbands to behead us and tehy cant even date

Threadly reminder that those in Denial are filthy muslims

check out how great this prop is.

Remember when islam wasn't shit?

I remember when there were no muslims here. who the fuck allowed you goatfuckers in?