Why do so many races try to make out dog ownership to be such a bad thing, Sup Forums?

Why do so many races try to make out dog ownership to be such a bad thing, Sup Forums?

It seems like non-whites especially try to imply that whites try to treat their dogs like "children" or something, when really they just treat them as part of the family. Why are they so opposed to dogs being a part of the family unit? Or is just the idea of a family unit in general that bothers them, so it spills out into minor issues?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YKT3yopL5gk
youtube.com/watch?v=JRhV8YoEUqA
rt.com/news/356604-dogs-woman-attack-india/
youtube.com/watch?v=armJAV1Knyo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Doggos are bar none the ideal companion, anyone that says otherwise is a degenerate.

Because they don't like being reminded of who they really are.

Dogs are retarded, at least cats cover their shit with dirt or sand. Dogs will shit anywhere they want.

teach it? dumb cunt

Because dogs are MAN's best friend

because based woofers HATE non-whites

I’ve had a dog for 5 years, not once has it ever shit in my house, you might just not be good with animals, which I’ve noticed tends to be the deal with cat owners, they gravitate to them because they’re lower maintenance but then can still look like an “animal lover.”

daww, look how happy doggo is getting all the attention.

i dont think there is a racial bias towards dogs and other pets, i think there is a socioeconomic bias...

i'm white. my dad grew up dirt poor in an urban environment. he hates pets of any kind. growing up he never had pets because pets were another mouth to feed on an already tight budget. pets were a luxury they couldnt afford.

Whites are the most empathetic race.
And that's all there is to it.

non-whites prefer cats, fish, and birds.

This. Dogs are man's natural companion.

Speaking of doggos I’m playing fallout 4 for the first time, do you guys keep the doggo with you that you find at that gas station or do you just leave him? Is he useful?

Bullshit. My family are all a bunch of rich libs and they love cats, birds and even goldfish, but hate dogs. My wife's family are from dirt poor rural Virginia and they love dogs more than their cats. Their dogs aint just for hunting with or scaring away foxes and coyotes; they are friends.

Dogs are retarded versions of wolves, cats on the other hand can survive without humans. Cats also will try to protect their owner and kids. There was an alpha black cat in my neighborhood and all the dogs were afraid of him.

youtube.com/watch?v=YKT3yopL5gk
youtube.com/watch?v=JRhV8YoEUqA

Dogmeat is the best companion. He finds enemies and loot for you, he can carry stuff like any other companion, he's neutral and doesn't 'like' or 'dislike' anything you do, and the game doesn't actually count him as a dedicated companion so perks like Lone Wanderer still work with him.

keep him. he is a bro.

cats infect humans with fecal brain parasites to make them their slaves

The only way to get western normies to defend the west is to expose the threat that is posed to the doge. Dogs are White Man's best friend.

>only whites are capable of treating dog nicely
>being this retarded

nope, many of us tacos treat dogs (and sometimes even cats) really nice

>bu bu but how about those savages that do not
there's always pieces of shit like them in all races (whites included).

>dogs are retarded
ayyy kek, dogs are based

Dogs recognize that only whites can be their rightful master.

>chinks

Dogs are excellent judges of character. It's why certain people get barked at a lot.

My cat doesn't cover his shit. And now he's 16 years old and shitting everywhere.

I've dated a brown girl and know first-hand why they have this opinion.

Only white nations domesticated and bred dogs to such a degree that they can be seen as good pets.

In non-white countries they generally don't believe in evolution, thus they don't believe in breeding for genetic traits, thus all there dogs are just strays who spread disease and attack people in packs.

Example: A woman was killed and partially eaten by a pack of 50 wild dogs in India.
rt.com/news/356604-dogs-woman-attack-india/

To a non-white, a dog is a wild dumb animal because that's all they were capable of creating, in fact they didn't try to domesticate or breed them at all.

It's the same reason that whites used diamonds from Africa to create the diamond industrial revolution, when to Africans they were just shiny worthless stones.

Same reason that whites used oil from the middle east to create the oil industrial revolution when to middle easterners it was just black sludge.

To non-whites, especially non-whites before they were allowed western educations, things are perceived as exactly as they look on the surface and nothing more.

>lone wanderer works with him
Oh sheeeeet that’s good to know Ty bruhs

> Whites are the most empathetic race.
This.

Second reason is only white men have seen the potential of dogs.
We turned them into amazing allies, for hunting, sepherding, guarding etc...

But selective breeding is far out of reach of most shitkins so their dog are as stupid as they are.

You can get armor and goggles for him too. Looks pretty sweet.

They resent their superiors: youtube.com/watch?v=armJAV1Knyo

Dogs are intelligent, loyal, hardworking, protective, generous, gentle, kind, and resilient. It is only natural that they have historically been an ally to us. A working relationship with nature is one of the greatest gifts we've ever received. For all they give us, they deserve the same level of kindness in return: a loving home, a warm bed, healthy food, fresh water, and as they protect us, we should protect them.

Many animals understand reciprocity. I think that's why we react so negatively when our kindness is thrown back in our faces - it's not only rude, it's unnatural. A cat has a brain the size of a walnut and is capable of being appreciative and social. Which would you rather have in your home? A stray cat, or a refugee?

>t. chang

Oh shit that’s funny I actually killed a wild dog that had a red bandanna around his neck, I was like I wonder if I can A E S T H E T I C my doggo with this, I tried “storing,” it on him to see if he put it on but it didn’t I prob just did it wrong

We've been with them for 50 thousand years, I understand why people tend to act like pet parents, but I won't deny having a dog because some people are batshit insane. They evolved to serve us, great animals.

good post
bump

who don't like doggo?!?!

Once you store it in him, then press T on it to equip it.

*cough*
Consolefag
Plz no h8
Srs tho i’m sure if I read the button prompts at the bottom of the menu there’s gonna he an equivalent equip option lol ty

Dogs are smarter and more compassionate than the vast majority of shitskins

They don't like being easily outclassed by such a simpleton animal. They sleep all day, shit some, and get happy when you pay attention to them, and they're still so far ahead of the shitskins it bothers them. Also dogs bring out the best in people, and how you treat them is a mirror to your soul/spirit.

absolutely disgusting famalam

Always the leaf.

I know I know, forgive me for my transgressions