Black Pill: It's Over

I'm a non-white man living in Europe, and I constantly browse Sup Forums for daily entertainment.

Can you guys swallow the black pill and just give up? Nothing will happen. There won't be a race war. There won't be any new Hitlers. No one is going to get rid of the immigrants. The western world is getting less white by the day and it'll remain like that.

There's going to be a 'White Lives Matter' march this weekend, and the media will demonise you guys like crazy, all they need is just one of you idiots with a swastika and it's good game.

It's also funny how you cry 'white genocide'. No, it's white SUICIDE. It's the white government and white voters who want this change, non-whites had nothing to do with this. Just because you can't get a white girlfriend (then resort to finding 'traditional' self hating Asian women) doesn't mean there's a white genocide.

Convince me why I should be scared of you pathetic losers? When I'm in my 60's this country (and Western Europe) will be dominated by non-whites, which is a good thing.

This is evolution. Goodbye white man. You had a good run, but now it's our turn.

Pic is related. This literally represents 90% of the Alt-Right.

> why haven't I been genocided yet?
good question OP

>but now it's our turn

Where have I heard this before?

It was supposed to be her turn but that did not happen.

There won't be any fucking genocide. When will you retards realise you're all LARPers waiting for a war that will NEVER happen? All you can do is complain online but say nothing in real life.

Are you guys that blind from the fucking truth?

Whitey here. First of all, user, remember that Sup Forums is satire. If anyone here actually believes what they read/shitpost, then they deserve to be shoah'd (granted, 90% of Sup Forums denizens deserve a gassing).

Second, I genuinely don't care about all this muh 1488, as if white people can't do the same to other races by interbreeding with them.

kys nigger

The real black pill is that as a nigger you are fucked if we win, and more fucked if your kind wins.
Either way - you deserve it

>There won't be any fucking genocide
wew lad never say never do you think that the jews will simply win and the NWO will rule the entire planet turn it into a dystopian shopping mall full of fags and end history this bodes badly for you as well shitskin

UR TRIGGERING MUH RRRREEEEEEEEEE!

Until the Jew problem is addressed OP is correct.

>"When I'm in my 60's this country (and Western Europe) will be dominated by non-whites, which is a good thing"

Have you seen countries dominated by non-whites?

>turn-based strategy
>"hurrrr you think you're being genocided when you're actually just being directed to kill yourselves by Soros"
>"Just give up."

Ten more niggers will die by their own hand by the time I finish typing this.
If this is a game of turns, (You) are next.

Also, these NEETs seldom venture into meatspace. When they do, it tends to result in disaster (cf. Charlottesville)

We know it's bleak. But we will never give up. When you see a white man, it should always be in your mind "Is he a Nazi? Does he want to kill me?". We will become insurgents in our own countries and you should live in fear of us.

You aren't going to win anything, that's the whole point.
You sound so stupid. Why would Jews benefit a world with less white people? Why would Israel want more Muslims in Europe? Listen to yourself ffs. No one is to blame except for yourselves.

>I want to live in the dark age again
t. OP

When the White Man falls. Society does too.

>Thinking he'll live to 60 when Europe's a violent brown shithole

EU flag = fag
Every single time

>Why would Jews benefit a world with less white people?
stop pretending to be retarded plz, jews and globalists want to eliminate sovereign nation states and national borders

> Why would Israel want more Muslims in Europe?
Israel benefits from the removal of Syria war in Iraq and Libya

>memeflag
>hello fellow (((white))) go..erhm guys, you should give up! I am totally in Europe just like you and there's no hope!
Thanks but no thanks

This just sums up the nigger mindset, they think in terms of "my turn" like if they just sit on ass and wait they will get what they want eventually.

Whites did not wait for "their turn" THEY TOOK IT.

Fucking niggers.

FUCK MUSLIMS

POC it isn't your turn. huWhites here are just trying to survive the Jewpocalypse. But it isn't your turn. It will never be your turn.

You're right. Enjoy the cultural evolution, comrade--everything will get better without the wh*tes. We'll all be free and equal then.

Bait, every single time

The fact he uses a maymayflag instead of a geo flag proves hes probably not in europe.

A lot of non-whites have assimilated into western culture, I do believe everything will remain the same. Islam is the only problem, however.

So what's their plan, mr know it all. The Jews want to destroy all white people so Israel can be a little bigger? And then be gangbanged by neighbouring Muslim countries with no help from whitey? You're stupid. Shut up.

I smell turkshit.

K nigger.

Happy now?

>The Jews want to destroy all white people so Israel can be a little bigger?
you're just pretending to be a dumb little nigger aren't you? The parasite doesn't conciously want to kill the host and it is physically impossible to remove all white people jews and people infected with Jewish ideologies like marxism and progrssivism don't believe in nation states and separate races and yes if Israel is cut off it will be gangbanged by it's neighbors yes but that doesn't matter to white people and white country one medium sized white country like France or Italy could easily kill all muslims if it wanted to

>Im a non-white man living in Europe
Stopped reading.

> he thinks this place is alt-right

You are either a troll trolling trolls or you haven't been here long enough

You're stupid.

you're a street shitter

> Burzum

fuck off faggot

Ew dude you're still brown though gross

It's going to get insane when the money runs out and we can't afford to support the non-white horde anymore. I wouldn't bet against white people.

saged

Second thread I've seen with this exact text. Hello shill.

Where's the link to the other one? I can assure you I'm the original writer.

What's wrong with being non-white?

I have a loo.

Not too many examples in history of nogs winning anything other than sprinting in straight lines and most toddlers catching stray bullets, whites on the other hand...

He is actually correct. Think about it pol
If we become the minority than maybe companys might have the same obligation to hire us as they do now for blacks (same for university and everywhere else). And blacks will be the ones insisting on it like whites do today. We can claim Africa.
Oh wait that won't happen...

And what are you doing to stop this 'white genocide'? Waiting at home for a race war? LOL.

Of course I'm right.

>i never get pawwwsssssiiii

why is this so important to two-digit IQ shitskins? There's more important things to life than vagina.

And this is why your race is in decline. Pro-creation is very important for a race, but white people only care about abortions and birth control.

Sad!

fpbp

>Convince me why I should be scared of you pathetic losers

no need to convince you

Would you consider it just if your home country was subjected to mass immigration, with an attendant dissolution of its existing culture? If so, why do you think it's OK to do the same thing to us?

(OP)
Would you consider it unjust if your home country was subjected to mass immigration, with an attendant dissolution of its existing culture? If so, why do you think it's OK to do the same thing to us?

I do sympathise with you guys on that, however keep in mind non-whites didn't cause this. It was your own kind, the whites, who did this. You can blame jews and minorities all you want, but we all know this is happening because of white people.

>And what are you doing to stop this 'white genocide'? Waiting at home for a race war? LOL

I'm hitting the gym every day, I train myself in Firearms and just recently started getting organized with other fellow whites. We practice every weekend.. Even if we lose. We're going to take some of you with us. We have plans of highly populated nigger areas and a Demolitions expert who served in the military and later on worked as a PMC. We grow as we recruit virgin beta males and mold them into somewhat useful soldiers. On off days we support Elders and Foster homes with money, toys and just a pair of ears.

As of now our Network consists of 100 people spread all across Europe. They will all form their own Chapters and train new recruits. It's a slow operation but it will be ready.

You see the thing is we don't need subhumans like you. All the government has to do is incentivize native birth rates, give better tax breaks etc until it becomes wiser to have more children.

>eu flag
fucking g*ermans

>(((It was your own kind, the whites)))

You are correct. WNs are a bunch of whiggers who have no understanding of tactics and think chimping out, heiling Hitler and simultaneously screaming about "muh white lives matter" will convince normies to support them.

White Nats don't realize that their cultures are basically dead and their peoples self-hating. There's nothing left to defend. The future lies with Slavs and Asians. The sooner Western whites are put out of their misery, the better.

Why on earth would we need a race war, you guys do a great job aborting and murdering your own kind. Whites just need to get angry enough to assert their natural dominance once again. Looking forward to it.

here's nothing left to defend. The future lies with Slavs and Asians.

So it is unjust, then. A few points:

1) If the destruction of our ethnocultural communities is inherently unjust, whether or not you "caused" it is irrelevant to the fact that removing you is righting the injustice. Note that I don't want to kill you, I just want you to leave, which is no more unreasonable a request / excuse to denounce me as "evil" than it would be for your ethnic homeland's government to expel foreigners within its own borders (which I recognize as just).
2) Mass immigration and anti-racism are verifiably Jewish in origin. The root of mass immigration is the Hart-(((Celler))) Immigration Act of 1965; the root of anti-racism is Critical Theory, developed by the Frankfurt School of academics who were to a man Jewish. Further, the spread of these ideologies in our institutions was largely facilitated by Jews, e.g. the leftist agitation handbook created by (((Saul Alinsky))). Seriously, look these things up and tell me I'm just la "stormtard", it's not hidden or anything.

You can give me free money all you want, I just simply don't want to have children.

cool, but you're still a nigger

BLACKS R REDPILLED

More info about this?

Yes, of course. I hate white cuck/traitors much more than I hate nonwhites or even jews. There is a sickness in white people right now that stems from many sources but its slowly going away. You are also responsible though.

I was impressed until
>As of now our Network consists of 100 people spread all across Europe

It will never happen.

But I don't want to leave, and you can't force me to leave either. I was born here and I will die here, this is now my home whether you like it or not.

This is why whites are decreasing, but idiots will continue screaming 'MUH WHITE GENOCIDEEEEEEEEE'

Tl,dr. You wouldn't feel the need to spread demoralization posts if you actually thought you were winning. You basically told on yourself the moment you posted. Have a s a g e.

George Lincoln Rockwell would agree with this sentiment as well. In White Power, GLR points out that because of the White race's kindness, we are susceptible to (((Cultural Marxist))) schemes.

>t. cuck

unless the government pays for the $100,000 it costs to raise a child from 0 to 18, then it'll never be "Wise" to have children. Also, keep in mind that 100,000 dollars is the minimum price to feed and house a child. It'll cost more if you want to raise a child that isn't a complete shithead.

>But I don't want to leave, and you can't force me to leave either. I was born here and I will die here, this is now my home whether you like it or not.
What you want is irrelevant, and what we could achieve is up for debate. What's at issue is what's RIGHT; don't simultaneously tell me that a) you'd not want for this to happen to your own country but b) you're not leaving ours unless you're also ready to admit that you're a hypocrite whose motivation is ultimately simple selfishness.

this too

I will never understand why liberals think increased diversity is an inherent good when Syria and Myanmar are great examples of multicultural society in reality.