A normal day in Niggertina

>wake up at the loud sounds of cumbia and cuarteto
>start heating some water to drink mate
>suddenly realize there's no more criollos
>head out to the bakery
>two turros in a motorbike stop in front on me and start beating the shit out of me
>they steal my money, cellphone and shoes, tell me to "cagarme por gato"
>go back home feeling like shit
>take whatever was left from the water because I forgot to turn it off while I was outside
>turn on the news
>prices going up again

Is this shit ever going to change? I had enough of this I can't fucking stand it ANY LONGER

Press S to spit on OP’s grave

S

You are the only thing that needs changing argenbro.

You got beaten
You couldn't defend your property
You felt like shit.
You forgot the stove on.
You voted for the assholes that cause inflation.

((((((You))))))

Just leave from there man.
I did it.
You can.

I went to Argentina to snowboard at Las Lenas a while back. The women are beautiful and have sexy accents. It felt like Italy with more niggers. The one thing I don’t get is Mate. That shit is so ducking nasty

They were two man, and they took me by surprise.

And I didn't vote any asshole, I'm paying the fucking penalty fees because I refuse to vote these shit eating faggots that want to steal my money

Then don't be surprised anymore.

Learn a martial art

Buy a gun

Stand for yourself, your rights and property, instead of expecting the left-wing piece of shit government we have to do it for you. It won't.

It's just not fair user, why do we have to take these extra measures just to live? It's bullshit

>’I made it’ attitude
>currently living in Spain

Jesus Christ my sides

Finally an argie we can all agree with

How about you faggots push back? Bitching here will get you nowhere, so might as well take the next logical step and start whacking negros putos. Get a gun. Do your country a service.

>The one thing I don’t get is Mate
Its an acquired taste, like your women with niggers.

>felt like Italy with more niggers.
Both Italy and Argentina are whiter than the US. sorry.

I might, just gotta keep working I guess, still being here until I can get out is suffering

Living is Spain, living takes work. That is why life is worth something. More than something really.

Get your shit together. Life is not fair. Life is for weak faggots that merely SURVIVE.
Start LIVING user.

I can't just fuck them up like that I would ruin my life, most I can do is tell the police to get them like a bitch, and I don't enjoy it, the worse thing is that these faggots will ALWAYS look for revenge.

Let's say you manage to beat up one, he will look for you and come back with at least 10 more friends to fuck your shit up

Spain is a much much better place to live than America could ever hope to be

Still better than your 56% shithole.

And do you think going to Europe will make it better?

At least in Argentina you can actually fucking fight the shitskins, odds are on your side, if you are a brave european hard-working individual.

First world countries may provide a greater sense of "security" (not always though), but you are literally trading your fucking freedom for that.

(((freemasonry)) ((commies)) and ((soros)) sellouts
isnt argentina not a big country
should be easy to f*ck them up
if not ill consider doing it to let the spark go off after im done with taking over a certain small south east asian country

this

wtf is mate

There are a bunch of things that I enjoy from here, but having to deal with this shit gets really tiring

All those years your ancestors spent hiding in the Andes lmao. Work out and inject yourself with horse genes, because your mestizo genes are weak.

this running away from your country is being a pussy

Mate is a typical Argie drink.

And it was impossible to read through whatever the fuck you wrote first.

Easier said than done, you would have to live here to know how garbage this place can be sometimes, which is sad because Argentina could be god-tier

It gets tiring because you keep losing.

Work hard
Train hard

Turn the odds on your favor and start winning for once.

Killing the subhumans is the only solution for Argentina my friend.

Is your country actually this cucked?
Are you saying that you're basically at these niggers' mercy?
What the fuck kind of life is that?
I'm having second hand blood boiling dude

Just move back to Yurop.

Italia, Spain and Portugal basically give away citizenship for free to anyone from the former colonies.

I think we all agree on this

No it isn't.

It is true that you're more likely to get robbed than in first world countries, but fighting back is indeed possible and safe if you are prepared.

He may be exagerating a little but he is mostly right. The judicial system is the most corrupt institution in the whole country, leftists make the laws, and now you can't even trust the police because narcos started bribing them so if you are alone you are completly fucked.

Sorry to hear it man. If there were 2 and they took you by surprise, there's nothing you could have done. Stay strong.

Are guns illegal? This is why they shouldn't be

Don't get hurt user. Pls move here. We love you. Immigrate properly.

ye i was writing fast and this shit of a keybord doesnt help when i type too fast

anyway what i mean is your goverment is full of rats
ireland is the same
what i found to be common is that we have 5 little shit scommon to our two countries communist partys liberal types soros abortion gangs freemasonry and globalist sellouts