There is nothing wrong with waifubaiting

There is nothing wrong with waifubaiting.

i guess

Who?

You need to make that joke in season finale because she dies and gets forgotten before a checkpoint.

LOL

Rem put your toes in my mouth.

she doen't die

comatose whatever.

>i said it again

I really don't know who is this.

New wannbe deepshit anime?

>marrying the help
user, that is just low class.

If you have a tiny bit of self-respect as a human being, you value proper characterization, or you liked Rem when she had some kind of personality, then there's plenty wrong with waifubait.

>elitism on an anime website

:)

> :)
Stay in reddit nigger

It's a phrase that means nothing more than "likable character". Of course there's nothing wrong with it, especially when it's the only insult people can come up with.

>Waifuwars
Both Emilia and Rem are god tier cuties, and both are relevant to Subaru's character development. Fuck, this show is full of good waifus for pretty much every taste, from femdom and humiliation (priscilla) to fucking loli (Beatrice). Why all the hate guys? Pick your poison and be done with it.

>being this new
wew

Ram and Rem will never banter Subaru again

It hurts.

There is everything wrong with footfaggotry.

There is nothing wring with wanting to suck on Rem's toes.

She is Rei from Evangelion.

He's in a reddit thread for a show named reddit:zero, so he's fine.

She stole the show from the love interest. For the first time I want someone who is not going to win to win. Cause fucking best oni,

But user, the speech about making babies... I can't go back. I can't. Plus cute twin sister.

Rei has no soul. Rem has maybe twice the soul of anyone in the story. No user. Her hair is just blue.

that's definitely what pinky toes look like

Subaru is also the help so its fine.

I don't usually like feet, but Rem has a free pass for foot love.

See, this user gets it. Help + Help = Babies.

Burn user, buuuurn!

Ram || Rem Picture Party?

Tell that to the Faggot Clown, he's the one trying to waifu Ram

Lewd

No, he is successfully boning Ram for eugenics purposes.

See
He is basically gonna orochimaru himself into the baby when it is born like he has the last 10 generations.

Nice tits

>remtards are terrified of all of the "who" jokes when the season finale hits

Nah, not really. You guys have blown your load so much over the last few weeks that it will really just be business as usual.