WHOOPS

nytimes.com/2017/10/27/us/politics/trump-tower-veselnitskaya-russia.html

Other urls found in this thread:

newsweek.com/trump-white-house-secret-efforts-lift-russia-sanctions-putin-619508
washingtonpost.com/opinions/global-opinions/trump-campaign-guts-gops-anti-russia-stance-on-ukraine/2016/07/18/98adb3b0-4cf3-11e6-a7d8-13d06b37f256_story.html
edition.cnn.com/2017/08/28/politics/trump-tower-plan-moscow-during-election/index.html
wsj.com/articles/trump-attorney-says-they-discussed-moscow-tower-deal-during-campaign-1503955486
nydailynews.com/news/politics/sergey-kislyak-russian-ambassador-article-1.2986813
vox.com/world/2017/10/25/16543216/william-browder-putin-magnitsky-visa-interpol
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So the NYT is that fucking desperate that they're retelling the same Trump Jr story they told months ago and hoping it'll work this time instead of being absolutely nothing. Tell me, did they report on Hillary's collusion with Russia?

t. mad russian shill

So you're claiming they found no dirt and constructed the dossier out of thin air?

C O L L U S I O N

They really are melting down. They don't know what the fuck to do anymore. The end is near, lads.

Read the article, it's not the same story because now there's proof it was coming straight from the Kremlin.

The dossier is accurate but irrelevant. What now?

>They really are melting down.
Only in Fox News alternate reality.

Archive that shit.

IT'S OVER FOR BRUMFLEDORF

>retelling

No, this is new:

>But interviews and records show that in the months before the meeting, Ms. Veselnitskaya had discussed the allegations with one of Russia’s most powerful officials, the prosecutor general, Yuri Y. Chaika. And the memo she brought with her closely followed a document that Mr. Chaika’s office had given to an American congressman two months earlier, incorporating some paragraphs verbatim.
>The coordination between the Trump Tower visitor and the Russian prosecutor general undercuts Ms. Veselnitskaya’s account that she was a purely independent actor when she sat down with Donald Trump Jr., Jared Kushner, the president’s son-in-law, and Paul J. Manafort, then the Trump campaign chairman. It also suggests that emails from an intermediary to the younger Mr. Trump promising that Ms. Veselnitskaya would arrive with information from Russian prosecutors were rooted at least partly in fact — not mere “puffery,” as the president’s son later said.

The US system is getting played to a tune by Putin. It's sad how many US citizens don't see this shit. They are literally being brainwashed by a Russian psyop operated by RT, Sputnik, and the FSB.

So someone hired by a private company hired by the DNC, brought documents that included lines that was also in other documents sent to a congressman two months earlier by Russia.

And so what the fuck is it that proves Trump cooperated with Russia? This is just further proof of Hillary's fifth column businesses.

You're confused

keep telling yourself that, you retarded faggot, your side will never recover

The only people who voted for Hillary are niggers, wetbacks, goat fuckers and queers.

Normal people all voted for Trump.

You're dumb

>You're confused
Hahahahah. You shills cant be this bad

So it was just normal opposition research is what you're saying?

>Trump cooperated with Russia
There's an abundance of evidence he did, and a very concerted White House effort to lie to American's about it.

It's alarming to me that TrumDumpsters are on their knees worshiping the Kremlin and sucking Putin's cock like this. Have they no shame?

The democrat/media/deepstate cabal are doing Moscow's bidding as they have been doing for 100 years. Useful idiots is what the Russians call them.

Drumph likes getting pissed on by 15 year old Russian prostitutes

It was just perfectly normal collusion with the russian government.

>So [insert a ton of nonsense]
What do you expect people to say to this?

This is like a TV series with many moving parts which you haven't followed closely but try to debate it. You are confused, and dumb.

which is completely legal, retard

I'm on the side of truth. And I'm sure you know that Fox News ain't it.

the drumpfkek delusion is real

ITS NOT ILLEGAL TO MEET WITHBA RUSSIAN FOR OPPO RESEARCH

This is why the right is pointing out hypocrisy’s but the left doesn’t care about hypocrisy

What’s worse:
>I have dirt on Clinton
>okay let’s see it
>jk it’s nothing
>k bye

Or :
>I am going to pay money to a firm that will go out and drum up bullshit from Russian intelligence agencies then use that info to spy on the guy running for president

The left is so wrong in everything these days it really saddens me

This right here. Its a matter of fact that the russian agents came to Trump at Hillaries bequest. And Trump smelled their shit and kicked them out without going any further with the offer.

This just makes the dems look worse.

This. Both parties are so desperate to "gotcha" the other in the news cycle they're playing right into Putin/the FSB's hands.Undermining our institutions is their goal, and we're doing the work for them.

Yes. The dossier was an elaborate scheme to give the dems a reason to push a collusion narrative in order to distract from their own collusion. Now that its been proven Trump hasnt colluded dems will move on to obstruction. They will say trump obstructed the investigation into his nonexistant collusion. This is in order to distract from hillary, and the DNC obvious collusion with steele and the russian in uranium 1. This is not a new stratagy for the dems/hillary shes done it her whole life.

Blame your opponent for what youre guilty of.

she does it always listen to what comes out of her mouth then ask yourself, is it more likely the opposite is true.

>comey cost me the election
>(did hillary's scandal cost comey his career and dignity)

>Trump degrades women
>(do women who work for me make less? did i destroy the women my husband raped lives)

its endless

Seriously

>your side abuses women
>NO YOUR SIDE ABUSES WOMEN MORE

>YOUR SIDE COLLUDED WITH THE RUSSIANS
>YOUR SIDE COLLUDED WITH THE RUSSIANS FIRST

>YOUR RACIST
>YOUR THE REAL RACIATS DEEP DOWN!!!

Lol when Trump got 145 million for it, let me know.

>and then Trump blocks Bill Browder's visa to stroke Putin's cock

collusion, nigga.
deal with it,

We are getting closer to the truth

wrong, only the democrats are doing it, and theyre doing it to survive. What were seeing exposed is the most corrupt goverment in modern history being exposed even though theyve destroyed records, hidden staffers indside the new administration and made up completly false alligations to distract the country all while working hand in hand with the media.

In the words of hillary, they need to hang.

Obama must be pissed as bad as a president as he was this criminal whore hillary has him looking less like a hack and more lake a criminal mastermind trying to sell the country off and instal a marxist permanent government.

They're in their right to do it before the election. They're also in their right to do it after the election, but that makes them traitors. To think that I used to believe in checks and balances before I realized that it's essentially a way to disrupt one guy trying to fulfill the promises he made to his votes, the very promises that his voters specifically voted for.

king nigger and the fat old ugly drunk bulldyke hillary are going to prison

>Some russian agents came to Trump Tower and tried to fuck him over.

>Hillary broke every law on the books, conspired to influence the election, conspired against the sitting president of the United States, misled congress and the FBI, broke dozens of federal laws, commited TREASON, and the media aided and abetted her every step of the way

>deal with it

just what do you think is happening, faggot :^)

>trump and co spin tale about trump tower russia project
>nyt finds evidence it's false
>FAKE NEWS OMG YOURE SO DESPARATE NYT GET A LIEF

let's ask Mrs Randy Weaver what she thinks about all this.

browder is a fucking con artist who does the bidding of russian oligarchs

>Some russian agents came to Trump Tower and tried to fuck him over

You mean the same Russians he''s been doing shady real estate deals with for years, and when it went south, took walking orders from Putin's bankers to try to end the Magnitsky Act and crush Browder?

Try to keep up shill.

When are they actually telling something about Trump and Russia? I am tired for waiting.

you spelled "trump" wrong

>Its a matter of fact [insert an obvious and huge lie]
What's the point of this low quality shilling? It's every expert body's assessment that the Russians were working to stop Hillary and help the greedy chaos candidate who was trying to build a tower in Moscow. All this has been proven now.

> Trump smelled their shit and kicked them out without going any further with the offer.
The offer was to lift sanctions in exchange for their SERVICES.

And guess what Trump wanted really really badly right after he won and before the Congress took away that authority from him?

newsweek.com/trump-white-house-secret-efforts-lift-russia-sanctions-putin-619508

>the russians made trump president so he could build a skyscraper in moscow

lol. simply lol. how does it feel to be a neo-birther?

Do you two flick each others bean in front of David Brook, too? Like you do in this shill thread?

do you still get paid in breadcrusts, ivan?

Eat shit muhamad Hillary is never going to be president.

>>lies about what the previous post said
>lolololol
I realize that I'm among dumb Russian trolls.

Anyway, Trump was their guy. His connections to the Russian mob and Russia go back as far as the 80's.
The fact that his personal lawyer tried to facilitate the Moscow tower deal while he was running for president and his opponent was getting hacked only added more evidence to what they already knew, that he was incredibly greedy and corruptible. The kind of guy a mafia state would want to deal with.

And then they criticize him for not delivering on them fast enough.

>meeting someone who met someone who met with an russian persecutor at one point in their life is now considered collusion

Democraps pls

we should honestly ditch that freedumz of le press fad and enforce strict censorship laws, these fucks have exposed tehsmelves as a fifth column
all of the NYT staff needs to be put in front of a firing sqad desu

nothing that's on Trump.

it just says that Veselnitskaya met with the prosecutor general before meeting with don jr., maybe even before she flew to America to shill her policy proposal.

honestly, that isn't even enough to rehash the entire story. We don't know why she met with Yuri Chaika or what they discussed. was it to shill for getting those passports un-blacklisted? or was it to pass on dirty, filthy, russian propaganda?

It's pretty clear what the Jew York Slimes is doing, and it isn't in the interest of updating a story that went nowhere.

t. Yagoff Smirnov

It's the same fucking story as last summer.

The epitome of deflect deflect deflect

it's hard to imagine how someone can be this delusional. don't people tend to notice the smell of trump's cock on your breath 24-7?

Spot on

Their story isn't false. Don Jr and Kushner were right, it's Natalia who went back. She should publicly testify.

>HE DINDU NUFFIN

why do trumpcucks behave like niggers? they cant provide for themselves, and cant get past their victim complex. SAD!

>all of a sudden you're not allowed to talk to foreign officials during elections

I guess you better arrest every politician who has ever existed then.

This piece proves that Veselnitskaya was without exaggeration a Kremlin envoy meeting "Donald Trump Jr., Jared Kushner, the president’s son-in-law, and Paul J. Manafort, then the Trump campaign chairman" so the entire Trump campaign.

Everything said at that meeting could mean jail time for "Donald Trump Jr., Jared Kushner, the president’s son-in-law, and Paul J. Manafort, then the Trump campaign chairman" and impeachment for Trump.

And boy there's so much indirect evidence out in the open that they colluded.

>we should honestly ditch that freedumz of le press fad and enforce strict censorship laws

it's frightening that americans actually believe this. no wonder conservacuck areas are economic wastelands.

OPs a shill they dont care sage

>Don Jr. puts hands up "I did it"
>Hillary puts hands up "I did it"
>Don Jr. Slap on wrist.
>Hillary Life in prison. Repeat offender.

Don Jr. should take one for the lads.

Actually this doesn't contradict what Kushner and Don Jr said happened in the meeting. Their intermediary Rob Goldstone set it up and it only lasted for a short time until they realized it was about the Magnitsky Act. This only implicates Natalia Veselnitskya as a someone who was trying to use the campaign as a way to repeal the act (all in line with her lobbying stint). She hasn't been forthcoming in her account and should publicly testify.

This is not collusion.

Sage.

Muh russia.

sage. OP is total fag. faggotry is afoot.

Why do you trust Kushner who lied on his security clearance forms which is a criminal offense?
And Don Jr who lied and changed his story about this meeting several times.

Veselnitskya wasn't the only envoy they negotiated with but this proves that she was the real deal. Besides this there were also several high level meeting with Kislyak, initially denied and lied about.

I believe there was collusion at that meeting though because of all the indirect evidence. There's no other way to explain this.

washingtonpost.com/opinions/global-opinions/trump-campaign-guts-gops-anti-russia-stance-on-ukraine/2016/07/18/98adb3b0-4cf3-11e6-a7d8-13d06b37f256_story.html

RCP gives us like a 9 point general lead right now.

This is huge for all the wrong reasons. This is meaning that the Obama admin which tried to setup don jr was working with the kremlin

isn't this the chick who worked for Fusion GPS?

>obama

The meeting was set up by a lawyer for Agalarovs, who the Trump's have done business with for years, but go ahead and keep pushing your bullshit narrative if it makes you feel better.

If there was no collusion, and furthermore it was all Obama then why did Trump do exactly what the Russians wanted?
Why was Trump immediately so unusually servile to Russians? What was he getting in return?

And this, also Obama forcing Trump?

edition.cnn.com/2017/08/28/politics/trump-tower-plan-moscow-during-election/index.html

wsj.com/articles/trump-attorney-says-they-discussed-moscow-tower-deal-during-campaign-1503955486

And the numerous meetings between Kislyak and Flynn and Kislyak and Sessions which cost them their jobs? Obama too?

nydailynews.com/news/politics/sergey-kislyak-russian-ambassador-article-1.2986813

>trump against poroshenko after he publicly endorsed hillary
no shit retard

>RCP gives us like a 9 point general lead right now.
Kek, where have I heard that before?

That never happened. You're a very shitty Russian troll.

No one cares about this. Hillary succeeded in opening a federal investigation on a presidential candidate by manipulating a president with a fake dossier she bought from the Kremlin.

That's your story FUCKING PRINT!

Does Obama have any involvement in this?

He has deniability. He relied on his intel.

>no one cares about the POTUS laundering russian mob money thru phoney condo deals with Manafort as a broker.

sure thing shill.
how's moscow?

Yes, by being an unusually weak and indecisive president he emboldened the Russians to interfere even in his homeland.

>tfw muh Russia shills call people shills

He must have known what was going on.

Don't cry hilldawg. You can always vote for Bernie when she goes to jail.

>I FUCKING LOVE LIVING DURING THE GREATEST SCANDAL IN US HISTORY!

Soros rolling $18b into his 'non-profit'..
Must have already hired a bunch more shills.
And, at least they're all on the same page.
Last few days they've been all over the place.

Are we just recycling fake news now? Is that how pathetic and desperate you liberal cucks are? S...

If he wasn't told then he could figure it out. Those upper circles are like small towns, people gossip. Plus, Obama wasn't stupid. He could tell someone was fucking around and he knew Trump didn't pay hookers to piss on beds but he can pretend otherwise.

Reminder

>the lawyer worked for Fusion GPS
>manafort worked with podesta group

Why are all these russians linked to dems?

Im surprised they're not still blaming Republicans for paying for the dossier. FusGPS must've handed over bank records and we're not aware yet.

Because Dems have a hard on for anything that resembles communism. They don't actually care if Hillary was colluding with Russia. They just have to care now because they've been beating the war drums to have Trump impeached.

He knew a lot but he lost some of his top people because they couldn't handle his indecisiveness.
He feared the Republicans, he feared the Russians, it was a pattern.
When he finally reacted to it it was too little too late.

>a russian official meets with a russian citizen who privately solicits Jr but Jr takes nothing

Is the same or worse than
>candidate soliciting a man to solicit information from a russian official to the cost of 6m

Right theyre the same thing. Going to go vote for hilldawg tomorrow.

Wrong. Browder was let into America dumbass.

vox.com/world/2017/10/25/16543216/william-browder-putin-magnitsky-visa-interpol

So far he seems to have avoided much mention regarding all of this,but I find it hard to believe he was unaware of what was going on. We were told he had a good relationship with his staff. To deny any knowledge is incredulous.

The dossier is not accurate.

>Why do you trust Kushner who lied on his security clearance forms which is a criminal offense?

leaving out =/= lying

>And Don Jr who lied and changed his story about this meeting several times.

Because the meeting was such a non-issue, I dont expect him to remember it when they spent the entire campaign meeting a bunch of different people.

>Besides this there were also several high level meeting with Kislyak, initially denied and lied about.

This is bullshit. They were minor meetings and Sessions already explained it.

>There's no other way to explain this.
Probably Paul Manafort, who was working for some Russian oligarchs as a lobbyist. He, and only he (and maybe Flynn) are fucked.

Looks like only because "a bipartisan chorus" of Senators put pressure on them to reverse the decision

> The sudden revoking of his visa led a bipartisan chorus to call out for a reversal of that decision. Sens. John McCain (R-AZ) and Ben Cardin (D-MD), former US Attorney for the Southern District of New York Preet Bharara, and former US Ambassador to Russia Michael McFaul all spoke out.

No it's literally the same.