バトルロイヤルの様子を創真に話す久我(又聞きっぽい)

2、3年生を相手に圧倒する葉山
そのまま勝ち残り十傑入りを果たす
残る2人の十傑入りも登場するが後姿のみ(性別も不明)

久我もまた葉山が秋の選抜の頃とは別人だと思った方がいいと創真に忠告
そして熊肉を活かすためには素材の持ち味を十全に掴んだうえでの別の切り口が必要だと創真に説く
その時ソーマがそばに生えていた一本の木に注目

ソーマ「久我先輩これならその答えになるんじゃないすかね?」

The ones in the last thread were fake, eh?

I believe so, since the above is the updated one.

Loli Erina is cute.

Looks like the seats were assigned via a battle royal at central and Hayama and two third years were the last ones standing?

is this a trap thread ?

I still can't get over the fact that Hayama is higher than Erina before we even saw her abilities.

Is he though? For all we know, she could be the 7th seat right now.

Literally who cares? Do you think the rebels or Erina care about seat positions, given their situation? Your seat position means jackshit under Azami. This should be pretty easy to comprehend.

So what if she's the 7th seat? This arc right now is about surviving the axe, not being fixated on seat positions & such.

Paging for Royal-dono.

What's the text say?

>begins with a flashback
>the current six Elites and Azami are having a meeting
>Rindou isn't happy that Isshiki and the other two were removed
>Rindou: Tsukasa! Bring me some tea!
>Tsukasa: All right...
>Nene: Eizan, you pour her some since you're the kouhai
>Eizan: Who are you ordering around, woman
>Momo: I thought we were rid of the noisy little brother (Kuga) but it seems we had another youngest child here
>Eizan: Who're you calling the youngest child!?

>Azami sets up a battle royale with all the Central students
>the three that survive will join the Elites
>among the assembled students is Hayama (already fallen to the darkness)
>flashback ends

>Souma and Kuga are climbing the snowy mountain accompanied by the Matagi
>Kuga fills Souma in on the battle royale (apparently he learned of it secondhand)
>Hayama wrecks the second and third years, survives till the end and joins the Elites
>the other two survivors also appear, but we only see their backs (genders also unknown)
>Kuga also warns Souma that Hayama is a whole new person from the Elections
>he also explains that to really make the bear meat work, Souma will have to fully grasp the inherent flavor AND take a different approach
>Souma notices a tree growing nearby
>S: "Won't this be the answer, Kuga-senpai?"

So Eizan is still in E10?

Thanks for translating!

Thank you.

Azami said he wasn't kicking him out.

Who is this qt

So what, if anything is good about this guy?

His cooking.

His relationship with Rindou is amusing for his suffering.

autist

I wonder how badly would Hayama and Souma get destroyed if they were to face Rindou directly

Tsukasa a autist. A AUTIST.

Seriously though
> liking Tsukasa
Shit taste m8.

Spice can't literally fuck off soon enough
Am I supposed to care or feel sorry for his edgy outburst?
He adds nothing to the manga

He's really pretty. Also his shenanigans with Rindou.

>Nene trying to pretend she's not the other 2nd year there besides Eizan.

This guy is clearly superior

His nose looks like it's about to eat the rest of his face

It is said all good written characters have flaws

Worst girl ever.
Characters like her usually are the bitchy emotional backstabbing type.
The type I hate the most.

>That fucking nose
And Curryfag thinks he has the special nose.

>Erina
>abilities

Pick one. She got in as a food taster, not as a chef. Hisoko does all the cooking for a reason.

Except all of PSD has tried her cooking relatively recently and thinks it's perfect.

You must be either retarded or a pathetic, butthurt MehGloomyfag to think like that.

She served more than 400 plates during the training camp

He comes into Shokugeki threads and constantly spouts the same shit about Erina all the time

Really? What a sad life that retard must have to constantly troll. It's pretty obvious he's a retarded MehGloomyfag.

Just don't reply to the bait, he doesn't even do a good job of hiding it.

I'd like to see more Taki, just so we can finally get Spanish cooking in the series.

Any update(s) on Taneda Risa's health?

She cursed Takumi to a lifetime of loneliness.

I don't think there will be updates anytime soon, if it's the kind of illness you recover from quickly she wouldn't have announced a hiatus.

His specialty has to be Peruvian food or something. There's no way it could just be ramen. That's just a single dish. He couldn't possibly have become the third seat if his solution to fucking everything was to make a bowl of ramen. I really doubt he busts something like desert ramen or something if the theme calls for it.

Right?

Nope.
Just ramen.

Maybe his specialty is noodles. Udon, soba, somen, uumen, jaajamen, yakisoba, etc. And that's just Japan. He'll also bring in pho, vermicelli, lo mein, whatever Korea has, drunken noodles, Indonesian curry noodles. Since the field is technically the plebbest of cuisines he'll be more of a bro than the other Elites and get along well with Souma.

So of the three new elites we can assume Hayama is better than 1. Also, if Kuga also believes Hayama is a complete monster now why does he think only a little bit of help will put Souma over him?

Would also explain why he went against Azami

I don't know. He was third in the high end area of the festival and if there were someone else that specialized in food for the masses and was third seat people probably wouldn't look down on Souma so much. Noodles does make sense though.

I don't think we know what the current ranking is. We don't know if Erina is still at 10 or got bumped up to 8 along with Eizan after Kuga and Isshiki were removed. If it's the former, Hayama might be the weakest of the three and simply filled in 9th Seat because it's the last empty slot available.

These spoilers sounds better.

>Erina getting along great with PSD and Souma
>lots of cute moments
>suddenly she's manhandled and bundled off in favor of Curryfaggot
No sir I don't like it.

>people probably wouldn't look down on Souma so much
Didn't people look down on Souma because he shit-talked them at the beginning of the year?
>hey faggots you're all stepping stones for me just so we're clear
IIRC Erina was the only one who was really bothered by the food for masses thing.

Everyone from Polar Star dorm is a fucking pleb and they don't seem to be ostracised, so yeah, it's Souma's fault that everyone hates him. Not that he cares about it

>Everyone from Polar Star dorm is a fucking pleb

Didn't everybody except the butt buddies and Isshiki get at least 80 during the Autumn festival? Or did that not happen in the manga?

They'll probably start up again when Curry gets dismantled.

The theme for this arc seems to be challenge - Erina bonding - challenge - bonding so they can make her crushing Soma in a forced Shokugeki more meaningful

Nobody even really hates him anymore, he's proven it wasn't just talk and did a huge favour for 10% of the entire school in the process of doing that.

I know he said he wouldn't take her back by force, but they should actually be a little worried that Azami lied and they won't see her again.

I hope Azami gets healed and becomes a good guy, he's too fucking funny.

Of course he will, it's a shounen manga.

Regardless, I don't see him staying as director.

There's fuck all they can actually do about it if he did, they kind of have to do what they can, survive, and hope for the best until they pass.

This, let him keep the edge but become a completely decent human being and he'd make a great new headmaster, Senzaemon kind of peaked anyways in that role and he'd be awesome as the goofy grandpa that occasionally showed up

>I don't see him staying as director.
I actually see him staying as director unless they will replace him with Gin which I doubt. I don't see Senzaemon returning and he seem happy having all that stress gone as a headmaster.

Yeah I see Senzaemon retiring, but I could easily see Doujima being headmaster for a while.

>almost no new Kuga fanart even after the last chapter
Have everyone stopped caring about this series suddenly or something?

Only fujos care about the angry chinese manlet

There's was never really much fanart of the series.

Saiba senpai is gonna deliver that healing.

It's weird, it's a great series yet it doesn't get much discussion anywhere.

Many people are put off by the immediate tentacle rape.

I care about my little Chinese prince a lot!

I feel like there is just nothing much to discuss. Like, in big battle shonens like OP/Bleach/MHA you can create and discuss huge complex theories regarding plot, characters' powers, world building, future events and so on. What about SnS? Sure, there is some potential to discussion, but overall it's just not as "complex" as most other big manga.

> you can create and discuss huge complex theories regarding plot, characters' powers, world building, future events and so on
>In Bleach

Too soon senpai

I definitely was and it might be my favourite series after getting to camp.

You can for sure speculate about future plot and events here, potential character changes/character developments, cooling and recipes, it's a pretty straightforward series but that doesn't mean it's particularly shallow.

It's just that currently there's not much interest for this shokugeki vs hayama. We have discussed almost everything in the last few chapter and all we have to do is wait for the result.

yeah, while the manga sells extremely well, I don't feel like much ever goes on at pixiv.

>seach for Erina in pixiv
>same old shitty pics

I would take slow as fuck threads with decent discussion over continuous quasi-generals full of cancer like the Big 3 has/had.

Honestly, having a thread for the spoilers and one for the chapter like we are having it's comfy and nice.

Indeed. But having a threads full of discussion is great too. But in general it's kinda nice having SnS threads since there isn't much shitposting going on and since everyone has the concensus on the OTPs there's not much shipping wars going on too

>there's not much shipping wars going on too

We should thank chart user and his meme magic for that.

>and since everyone has the concensus on the OTPs there's not much shipping wars going on

Tell that to the Megumi fags

We don't have those.

The only one that's generally agreed upon is Alice and Ryou. And maybe Curry and Jun. With Souma, you have people who want him to end up with

>Erina
>Megumi
>Nikumi

Though the manga beats you over the head with the fact that he's going to end up with Erina.

>Nikumi

I have seen more people rooting for Hisako than for her.

Exactly, and the megumifags and meatfags are either killing themselves or accept the pairings those two are destined with, megumi with takumi and meat with shit

Don't be rude to Don-senpai.

>Erina is going to end up with short hair
>Erina is going to be kill

No, because Souma is going to surpass his father by finding a healthy woman with long hair.

Soumom reveal when

>>Erina is going to end up with short hair
No
NO
STOP

Actually I wouldn't mind if she cut her hair like how she was when she was little. I think it fits her more

You can't stop the CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT, user
It's only a matter of time

>yfw he ends up with the childhood friend nobody

It's literally following the same pattern as the training camp. Two Easy challenges, A shokugeki, and the fourth will be some banquet-esque event I bet.

We won't see Erina cook until the fourth challenge, where she will be paired with Soma.

He hat looks from peru, I hope that his specialty is peruvian/andean food

> erina paired with souma
> azami risking her beloved daughter's expulsion
Yeah, no

He wouldn't. He's believes she will come back on her own.

And to be fair, she wasn't suppose to be there as she is with the normal students.

So is the theory right now that Souma's dad left the academy to pursue a girl or that he met the girl long after leaving Tohtsuki?

Maybe she was a pleb and got axed so Jou wanted to follow her.

She was paired with Soma in the breakfast event, but they graded on an individual basis.

So it's most certainly feasible.

> Soma beats Hayama and gets the 9th seat
> Due to some clause not yet explained, Azami can't kick out Soma of the Elite 10
> Kuga vs Soma never happens.
> Since Soma is an e10 member and by de jure a central member, he gets separated from the rest of the rebels along with Erina for the fourth challenge.
>4th challenge is a dessert banquet, something Soma has no experience in

So when will souma, ryou, and alice join the elite ten?