My worked got robbed last night, the police came this morning , the only things they asked were How much did they take...

My worked got robbed last night, the police came this morning , the only things they asked were How much did they take? and was there any sign of the thief being injured? After hearing that it was £60 and no signs of injury they said there wasn't any point in dusting for fingerprints and fucked off. I live in one of the lowest crime Areas in the U.K. WTF is going on?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yUpbOliTHJY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Did you see the guy ? Any facial features, skin colour, eye colour, hair colour ?

Isn't the government just wonderful?! We should give them more power, definitely.

you should have crudely wrote "fuck islam" on the wall prior to them rolling up to 100% engage police mode.

Finally a real topic on Sup Forums.
In the UK we have what is basically a fire brigade police force, they turn up to events after they have already happened and pretend they have done something useful.
A real police force patrols and does its best to prevent crime by having a presence in any given area (remember every village used to have a resident officer and a "police house.")

In this country you can pretty much get away with any crime you want so long as you make sure no one spots you, whereas a few decades ago a criminal would be thinking "hmmm, is an officer going to walk by this street in the next few minutes?"

We have more officers now then we ever have so there is no excuse about muh bigger country muh more people. The police are more than capable of doing their job but they simply believe that they are above upholding the law.

tl;dr: the police are completely useless in the current year, chances are if you need to call them the criminal is already a long way away.

youtube.com/watch?v=yUpbOliTHJY

Its far worse than that, they are anti white.

That's not very different from American cops.

If the total theft damage is less than $1,000(could be lower I can't remember) then police don't bother to investigate. It's not that they don't give a shit, it's just that they only have so many resources and can't CSI every crime scene.

Oh, it's even worse than you think...

1901: Population (England and Wales)32.5 million; police strength (Englandand Wales) 42,484
1911: Pop 36m; police 51,203
1921: Pop 37.9m; police 56,914
1931: Pop 40m; police 58,656
1941: Pop (estimated) 41.75m; police 56,193
1951: Pop 43.75m; police 63,116
1961: Pop 46.17m; police 57,161
NB: Preventive foot patrol was abolishedfrom 1964 by the Home Office. As thisservice was withdrawn, numbers beganto go up.
1971: Pop 48.56m; police 95,759
1981: Pop 49m; police 118,081
1991: Pop 49.9m; police 125,294

As the numbers climbed, the service gotworse. And now, the latest estimatedpopulation of England and Wales is justunder 58.4 million.

Police numbers inMarch this year were 123,142, plus 9,826‘Community Support’ officers and 58,831white-collar back-up staff.

They cant keep up. Uk is infested now m8.

Only positive? Personal responsibility will come back stronger as the police become progressively useless and over stretched. Only pity is you cant get guns for protection.

Sharpen butter knifes to protect yourself.

>sharpen butter knifes
jesus the state of bongs

The police shouldn’t waste time on petty theft. It’s what insurance is for.

Oy vey

You voted for the Tories and therefore police cuts you bluecuck

My thoughts exactly lmao

>A real police force patrols and does its best to prevent crime by having a presence in any given area
That doesn't really work.

Why is your image titled 'Peterh' My name is Peter H. Explain yourself.

This would never happen in the US. Amid all the le 56% memeing I can take comfort in the fact that at least our police aren't cucked.

Lower crime figures in the decades when it was done would suggest otherwise, at least here in the UK anyway.
What would you suggest as an alternative? Because the current system is not working.

Most crimes aren't solved.

Totally agree with this,i had some things stolen out my garden,had the cunt on cctv even got their fucking registration plate,police came out took the video and i never heard from them again.

I'm basing this on the Kansis City study that broke the city into random sections and had saturared patrols(lots of cops), light patrols(just a few), and zero patrols. Response time and crime rate didn't differ based on the number of police patrolling an area.

The police have 58,000 office staff and pencil pushers.
What do they do all day?

Probably an Eastern European with a stolen car and fake passport.

Ironically the only thing the police seem to be willing to investigate now without hesitation is hate speech and bullying on the internet. :(

unironically this

seems like the only crime they're interested in stopping is slander against the religion of peace and the prophet muhamed (poo-butt)

Emergency response in the US is the lowest in the west though, you have insufficient police whereas Britain has 90% response average.

There ain't but 123,142 police officers in this whole country brothers
can you dig it?

Fucking retard. There are more cops per person now than before. The stupid shit you say makes no sense idiot.

kek

Stupid bitch cunt, the reason why we have more coppers per person and yet crime goes up is because of shitskins like you.

Fuck off cartel faggot.

Honestly the problem is shit skin pakis.