Game-plan:

Game-plan:
Print out posters saying “It’s ok to be white” (Pic-Related)
On Halloween post the fliers EVERYWHERE possible. Only universities seems like alt-right money.

Idea:
Sup Forums i have an idea recently a "disturbing" poster went up at Boston college the left went ape shit and called the cops for an investigation and it made the newsyoutube.com/watch?v=mfu8UkvpKYc what if we made signs like this pop up in college campuses around the world? a simple sign that just says "its ok to be white" the left going apeshit over something so trivial would show just how anti white the political climate is and it would wake up normies/lemmings.
>tldr go put up signs that say "its ok to be white" in plain text with no pictures or symbols

if you have any better ideas or would like to share your thoughts please do so in this thread

Important:
Wear a costume, it's halloween! Show some spirit and discuise your self ;)
Simplistic design, no excessive use of font or text decoration

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sNjWpZmxDgg
youtube.com/watch?v=TlK5cUS3K1o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Meh, I'll pass.

Fuck off, shill.

If I see any I'm going to rip them down now. Thanks.

Shills everywhere.

here is your bump
good luck larping around campus
i'll be watching the news

ill give it ago for some butthurt

have a bump. shills can fuck off

bump to piss off hillshills

You would have whether you saw this thread or not. Good thing these take nothing but a sheet of paper and a tiny smount of ink to produce.

> it's "ok" to be white
it's fucking awesome to be white, you pathetic mongrel

Bump

Bump
This seems like a funny idea. I'm a college student but I'm brown so idk if you'd want me helping

Stop shilling this garbage fag.

Make a discord of this you retarded fuck

uR7JNnz

Discord already up

where did you think you were?

Do it. If you get caught it's even better cause you're brown. Make sure you are in a security cameras line of sight somewhere while you do it. This will trigger them further.

>Leaf

Bump, would help but don't have a printer.

Go to a library.

HNNNGH, source?

Being white is awesome

this

Why the fuck would you risk printing these in public?

>being such a tard you dont know how to be discreet

Use chalk places so its not vandalism

Bump. I'd do it if I was still in college. Good luck lads.

It dosen't just have to be college it can be anywhere. We want this to go international. Do as much as you can.

Oh the risk of printing in public of top secret probably world changing words.
Its almost mein kampf

Sounds nice.

I never go outside, but maybe one day I will. Have a bump noble crusader.

Which font is that?

The amazing thing is how horribly the left is going to react by simply saying it's ok to be white. They'll show how truly anti-white they are. This is brilliant. The more people that do this the better. Either they ignore it and let the message spread, or attack it and show their true vile intentions.

Im on board.
Not in college dho.
I'll do it in public

its ok to be white

Do it anywhere.

Oooo strength through pride is good one.

Es ist okay weiß zu sein
Let's go hans

Bump. I'll be doing it in commiefornia

bump am doing it all over the school/colleges in my area

It's gonna happen

I believe it's called Karbon Light.

And I'll just put them back up.

We are going to be on global news

In the white one I see 2 shades of blonde yet no brown hair

We will start a movement

Colleges will provide the most lulz. Don't forget public areas as well. The more libtard the better. Put some in more right leaning areas to spread the positive message.

What are thoughts on /user these to (((social media)))? If so, I would avoid responding to the hate. Just let the darkside flow through them.

This is gonna be fucking gold
Put me in the cap lads

I want to do this dressed as a Hasidic circumsucker.

It's Okay To Be White

Will I get arrested for doing this shit in California

read up your local laws. Most places around me staple posters to telephone polls without issues

No. Not even in Canada or Sweden could that happen.

If they try it, they'll make you famous. Expect a book deal and profit.

It's really important that the message is as bland and inoffensive as possible. The message is not the posters themselves. The message is that we can't even assert that whiteness isn't something to apologize for, and that whiteness isn't inherently bad. Any kind of supremacist messaging is the exact opposite of what the campaign is about. The entire message is that it's not bad. People will flip out and betray their anti-white racism. The world looks on and we look reasonable and the SJWs look like racist idiots.

Bump.

Would it really effect the children around town seeing these fliers?

They don't give a shit, they just want candy. Also it will be dark. I should dress up like Adolf Hitler and give double candy to the master race

I pity you so I’ll give you a head start
November 1st is the Day of the Rake

Kids don't read flyers. However if we spread enough of them around, then it will trigger the right people, and they will call the message racist.

That's kinda the point of this. To get leftists to call "It's okay to be white" a racist message, which in-turn will make them look like idiots.

The library staff or whoever won't give a shit. Youre paying to print. That's how capitalism works. Fuck what anyone else thinks you pathetic pussy

The end goal is to get this going into mainstream media all over the west.

Good point. I might put some up then..

Have we agreed on a set time? Night before Halloween?

Wouldn't it make more sense to get these up on like November the 3rd or 4th? If the rumors are right Antifa is planning something on the 5th of November, if I remember right, so having them chimp out over these posters would ensure maximum media coverage.

AFAIK it starts Tuesday, Halloween night, 10-31, and lasts until dawn.

No, Halloween night, 31st of October.

OP says Halloween but that wouldn't give it a very large window to be seen by others.

If it's done the night before Halloween soccer moms and cucks would freak out and be afraid that their children are going to be recruited as a nazi

They'll chimp out anyway. Maybe a few days to chew on it will give them time to create their own anti-white message which plays right into our hands.

The idea is we can dress in retarded outfits because its Halloween and can post the posters without worrying about persecution.

A bump for true counter culture

For every sign you rip down I’ll put two more in its place :)))

It'll get seen by tons of people regardless. Especially if you end up printing hundreds of them.

see
October is also a special event for the West, especially America. It would have a bigger impact this way.

>gaymen brand mousepad
>green LEDS
autismo detected

youtube.com/watch?v=sNjWpZmxDgg

T-this is blatantly racist goys! Don't do it, you could get arrested for using such hateful speech!

Good idea

Based on the info from 8/pol/ there's a discord for those interested: discord gg/znHEda

wait... special event for the west? Which one?

>mfw I live in a 95% white rural town
I'm not sure how well that would go down, it might come across as hollow virtue signaling because there hasn't been any major antiwhite agitation that I can think of.
In the other hand, it would be a good litmus test.

place fucking sucks ass right now

18 billion in soros bucks

Thats not for us lol. Thats for something bigger than internet shilling. Dont be so vain

bump

The thread needs more steam.. Too many slide threads on Sup Forums right now.

Is OP going to make another thread later?

This. keep it simple, something everyone should be able to get behind

Quads

youtube.com/watch?v=TlK5cUS3K1o

Reminds me of this episode of Murdoch Murdoch, great idea!

What would be a costume that would not raise suspicion? Im not paying for a costume but I have plenty of materials and supplies around the house.
Mask?
Facepaint?
Just a hat?

help my autism inhibits my decision making skills

slide threads like this and the other one just like this?

waaaaaaahh I'm the victim even tho me and my race controls 99 percent of everything and oppress everybody

Found the Somali

Enjoying Scandinavia you wog? I hope you get vitamin D deficiency and die of autism

Please get caught lol it will make this so much better. Libshits will be doing mental backflips

>Who would dare print "it's okay to be white" in public. NAZIS.
lol reactions like yours is exactly why this is dangerous to leftist retards.

>me and my race controls 99 percent of everything and oppress everybody

Yeah, why don't you other races get organized like us whites?

I hear you blacks and browns haven't even elected a supreme executive council for your races!

THAT'S why we're beating you guys at everything! We're not even being that mean, you guys just suck that bad.

If you want to blend in with low effort:
Make Rick hair from a paper plate and have it sticking upwards from a hoodie. Then put on rick eyebrows. It's a perfect retarded, yet common Halloween costume for young males... and females for some reason. You can be "cool rick" and wear sunglasses to blend in. Just make sure you autistic yell "I'M COOL RICK" if anyone asks.

Bonus points if you get caught because Rick and Morty will FINALLY be connected to white supremacy.

Pic unrelated.

Printer ink's expensive, yo. I ain't buying that shit just to do this.

bump

stick with the original design

Keep to the original, churcklefut.

These take almost no ink to print.

Bump

I'd still need to go buy ink, my printer's been dry for years.