FBI hides JFK evidence wants to silence homicide squad

archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32263509.pdf

"Chief of Police Carry I understand cannot control Capt. Fritz of the Homicide Squad, who is giving much information to the press. Since we now think it involves the Criminal Code on a conspiracy charge under Section 241, we want them to shut up. Furthermore, I have ordered the evidence be secured by the Police Department. We sent most of the evidence back to them. We still have the bullets that were fired and will keep them."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cRnckOrqQS4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

FUCK THE FBI, FUCK THE CIA.

>FUCK THE FBI,

mormons

>FUCK THE CIA.

nazi German zionist occultists

nothing incriminating or important was released

lol you really think the cia would just let a bunch of niggers like us read their secrets for free?

o i am avin a laff

Nope. CIA is zionist.

the shills are out in force today. 20 slide threads before this one. keep it up lads
bump for justice

Sounds a lot like Las Vegas. They had to SHUT UP the LAPD Police . WITHHOLD evidence from them. Keep them from talking to the press. NOTHING has changed. CIA/FBI criminal cabals.

>This is going to be a bad day for the FBI

Week
Month
Year

DISMANTLE THE FBI

>muffled don't go there in the background

Capt. Fritz was a well known police Det. on the Dallas Police Department. He was definitely trying to solve the case and the Feds didn't like it.

This document is a gem.

The FBI through this document also claims responsibility for implicating LHO

Please read this document carefully! There is traction here!

Did you fucks even read the document?

This is about Jack Ruby killing Oswald. Capt. Fritz was talking to the press too much about OSWALD's killing, not JFK.

The interesting thing is that they mention receiving a call from an organization trying to kill Oswald prior to Ruby killing him, and the document clearly outlines that they don't believe he was working alone. Anyone know if this was prior knowledge?

operation paperclip, these were the same nazis who escaped persecution for war crimes in Germany

youtube.com/watch?v=cRnckOrqQS4

Oswald and Rubenstein were lovers and involved in child trafficking, Oswald was trafficked himself as a child, how do you think he ended up in the CIA to begin with?

>ink the cia would just let a bunch of niggers like us read their secrets for free?
>o i am avin
Did you miss entire fucking 2016+2017 ?

you're an idiot you know that?

Yeah they learned information. THEYRE ZIONISTS though. Learn to use critical thinking.

Interesting to see Hitler was in Argentina until at least 1955.

"we have the bullets and we will keep them (because we think they'll be worth something on ebay in a few years)"

No you fucking shill, it is not. Keep reading. He briefly mentions that LHOs rights were violated when he was killed but he's taking about the JFK assassination not LHOs assassination.

Did YOU even read it?!

> LAPD

LVPD?

What I don't understand is why the FBI didn't just take over the case from the beginning, and handle the press directly.

Says the dumbass with the evidence right in front of him.

Fuck yourself, shill

I've reread it like 3 fucking times. It's right there. They're talking about conspiracy charges because they received a call from a group claiming that they wanted to kill Oswald.

Read the rest of it, shit for brains.

Yes they mention the killing of LHO.

They are hiding information and they claim responsibility for implicating Oswald AND they're trying to silence the police.

Now shut the fuck up, shill

Basic fucking reading comprehension.

They aren't switching entire topics. They go into an aside about the JFK shooting for like a paragraph but it's about Ruby. They want them to shut up about Ruby because they knew the attack was coming and they don't want it to get more complicated than it already was, since foreign nationals, etc.

>THEYRE ZIONISTS though. Learn to use critical thinking
what exactly in your posts do you provide any logical pattern or evidence that would allow someone to conclude through critical thought that is CIA are zionists

Yes, you need basic reading comprehension. We can all see that at this point. Which part am I wrong about?

Thanks for bumping this thread, btw. We can work on your reading skills together.

>Oswald and Rubenstein were lovers and involved in child trafficking, Oswald was trafficked himself as a child, how do you think he ended up in the CIA to begin with?

You seem to know things...?

1964:
>Chief of Police Carry I understand cannot control Capt. Fritz of the Homicide Squad, who is giving much information to the press. Since we now think it involves the Criminal Code on a conspiracy charge under Section 241, we want them to shut up.
"FBI SAC Rouse I understand cannot control Sheriff Lombardo of the Las Vegas Police, who is giving much information to the press. Since we now think it involves the Criminal Code on a conspiracy charge under Section 241, we want them to shut up."

Bump, keep digging

Communist Jews, not Nazis

Buried by bullshit but what's new.