Oops! … I Did It Again

more pewdiepie nazi dog-whistle at 12:10
www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vv-erm2Pk2o

His power level must be much higher than I ever imagined.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GxAnmoYK1-o
youtube.com/watch?v=Zk1m6_ILHhY
dailymotion.com/video/x66hcdf
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/145250483/#145254989
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

get a job and stop watching e-celebs you cuck

Notice that every e celeb except this fucker gets attacked here mercilessly? Remember during Charlottesville, he completely waffled and disavowed everything? He did not even decry the violence, just wimped out because everything got "too real".

I immediately came here after seeing that to see if there was a thread about it.

LOL pewds

Although
>big, honking illuminati eye tattoo on his forearm
Could have sold out and be controlled opposition

Chill with the fucking dubbs

WHY VIDEO IS DOWN?

SHOAH'D

Reupload youtube.com/watch?v=GxAnmoYK1-o , now at 10:00

yeah but without the happy merchant!

WHERE IS VIDEO?! MUST SEE!

>this video is unavailable
wew

What did he do that was so bad the videos are getting removed instantly like this?

He said the 14 words

Oh shit the ylyl video?? He took it down?? Lol fuck i missed it

not the first time

Think it's copyright, maybe using clips for this dumb laugh lose stuff

what did he do

Yeah dude. I got a chance to watch it once. The camera switches to just his hands doing that rubbing for about a split second and that's basically it at 12:10 or 10:00 depending on which version it is. I tried looking at it on Youtube, but as soon as I clicked, it was gone. Only got to load it once. It's crazy. Wtf is going on?

>no one ripped the video

Fucks sake.

his YLYL vids always get removed. he suually uploads them multiple times. its because of copyright infringement with sound and stuff.

the video is just a zoom in of him rubbing his hands together, similar to that in the jew meme

Does anyone actually have the video?

I only caught it after on the first reupload, and it still had 3 songs in it, so hes probably trying to figure out what the fuck is getting it demonetized, seems he removed one if it lost 2 minutes in the 3rd reupload.

It's the return of the Swede.

youtube.com/watch?v=Zk1m6_ILHhY

more importantly why would you have as much money as him and choose to live in the UK

Go back to your homeland and defend it you worthless coward.

Attack the jews who run social media hiding the truth, this is treason against your families and your children. Call out those jews, name them, track them, make them live in fear for their war on american values and our families in this cold war. We are the frontline, do your duty!

We must start our own social media platform.

Shoah'd again lmao

>please go to the my subredit and post vids, so that you can do my job for me
>zoom in on his hands rubbing jewishly

thats it.

>doing that rubbing
It's called wringing our hands, retard.

Oh wow I also enjoy to watch the silly video man

dailymotion.com/video/x66hcdf
12:10

Are you guys dumb? Post it on DailyShittyMotion. It will last longer.

>the flag
>the digits
noice

Thank you Germanon.

Why doesn't he shave?

that's it?
Rubbing hands together?
This is getting riducu
this shit got ridiculousest

sweden is 100% cucked. uk might still have a chance, so he is defending from there.

dont tell digits what to do faggot

Oy vey!

he is normalizing nazi dog-whistles, if this continues more people will start becoming racists, misogynists and antisemites

That's good

>rubbing hands toghether

>while saying "merch"(ant)

>"form one big entity" (the zionist powerstructure)

>>cue xfiles theme

England doesn't

It would if NK/Russia/China/Iran were to nuke London, Manny and Birmz.

Remember, our problems are localised to urban areas.

Sup Forums is literally turning into a retards paradise, paranoid halfwits who see threats and patterns in everything.

Never used to be this way

yes

unironically this.

some people can't even pay rent, have actual dreams what to do with the money he has and got no time to watch that retard.

meanwhile him:

>oh look, I'm blowing all my money on expensive japanese whiskey, so I can kill whatever brain cells I had left and so I can tell the audience how it tastes and make even lazier content than before, epic win XD
>after all I'm still a weeb at almost 30 :3.

It wasn't a threat, and that guy is being silly, but clearly at least this happened:
>Felix says "I'm going to get you guys to do my work for me"
>Subconsciously rubs his hands together when he does it
>Later in post he realises what he did when he said that, so he zooms in on his hands for shits and gigs
I mean, he literally edited the video to zoom in on the hands, and he spends his time on Sup Forums. He definitely did the zoom on purpose in post production, he may have even done the hand rubbing on purpose. And he definitely knew what he was referencing.

This is a board for politics. I don't watch pewdiepie's videos, but I watch the ones that are Sup Forums worthy, because his audience is largely teenagers - he's the biggest youtuber on the internet, and e-personalities are bigger in that generation than celebrities. He's someone with an absolutely huge platform affecting the views of the next generation in a way that promotes our political views. That is politics news that I'm interested in. No one spends 100% of their time working, you yourself are on Sup Forums right now. Go work.

He is a Sweden one expects a backbone from the sub humans.
Not even their own women.

Also Protip you need vit d for the synthesis of testosterone.

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

>doubting pewds being a /polack

Wew lad, why do you think the left is after him like the Antichrist.

>shills who can't see Whites succeed

Just kill yourselves. The world will move on without you.

The Brits know.

These shills do not understand what it takes to win. Baby steps onto bigger steps soon. If he keeps dropping in subtle redpills and goes closer towards explicit red pilling, then we are winning big time.

Actually he is normalizing our mockery of PC culture.

Dude is like a subliminal nuke for the right.

We had 5 major news papers coordonating a hit piece on him last year ffs.

The nazi label didn't stick.

Now they are desperate. Dude has amazing mindshare especially in the 18-30 age range.

>mfw I was listening for an actual whistle

Oh shit he moved his red doll to the right just like i asked an english user which i suspected was him.

Excellent.

God this is pure 17 year old cringe. Please get rid of the meme flags

>amerimutts

Nice flag, bro.
Good luck in the coming civil war.

big if true

Anyone else love his YLYL videos ?

They make me lol everytime.

4pleb archive?

PewDie is one of us. He's just too obsessed with money right now :(

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/145250483/#145254989

And then he pinned a comment he made basically taking back the disavowal. Go check the video (or somebody post the screenshot). It's what he always does, and he's being strategic about it. He drops red pills and then he says 'oops I was just joking'. I'm convinced the dude is super redpilled.

I screencapped it. Fucking knew (((they'd))) take it down, don't worry lads.

Also

>tfw it was me
>tfw when I said "k"
>tfw pewdiepie did it

This is also real. Took this a few months ago. Video was shoah'd. He's based.

Holy shit you can get a video removed for rubbing your hands together like a greedy jew?

t. britkike

>t. buttblasted serb shill who got to see Trump win

>ecelebs
>has 60 Million Subscribers

He has 3 Times as many followers as your whole population

or it was just demonetized for a copyright strike as he used a lot of other people videos, so he deleted the thing himself because he can't stand a though that someone could watch his video without him earning shit

whew what a time to be alive lads

If the left want to institutionally brainwash people, seeding our ideas in them before they go to college is a better idea. What better way is there to fight brainwashing? It's not like there's going to be a right wing violent revolution or Russia is going to nuke our way out of the problem any time soon, this is one of the few things we can do.

Are people really getting triggered by this video?

also unavailable now

danke

capped

that's preciselly what we want
name the jew
kill the kike
shame the merchant
exposed subversive imposter
anihilate the khazar
strangle cultural marxist
obliterade frankfurt school

>> secure
>> the
>> race

>dailymotion.com/video/x66hcdf
lololol

Come on fuckers, dont shit where you sleep, leave pewds alone and go fuck with pretty much any other e-celeb. They are more deserving.

If youve ever seen any of his ylyl vids you would already know he's a lurker.

Bullshit, there's 13 days in between your post and that video. That's 13 videos later.

didn't read yor entire post i assumed wrong
you're right
sry
i 100% agree

With great power comes great responsibility. You can't just sperg out and spill your spaghetti when you can potentially redpill 50 million followers, most of them young, White boys and girls.

God bless this White hero.

All videos have the black dolls, no red

Why do you discord commies have such a problem with "Ecelebs" you guys are so obvious in your language.

I-i'm Sup Forums famous now? So this is what it feels like to be Pewdiepies internet doppleganger...

Let the dude do his thing. He's white and has a white girlfriend. His videos are redpilling a ton of youngins

checked

and hes right .

In what universe has that doll moved? It's in the same place.

>whoa this eceleb was on jimmy kimmel once, better get on my knees and start gobblin his knob

>he has a white girlfriend