Give me one good reason why we shouldn’t raise taxes on corporations to 94%. It worked well when FDR did it

Give me one good reason why we shouldn’t raise taxes on corporations to 94%. It worked well when FDR did it.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonexaminer.com/omb-top-20-pay-95-of-taxes-middle-class-single-digits/article/2638746
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because those companies found a way around it, retard.

Tax loopholes, overseas banking, "inflation" of service prices

We would just make that illegal then

sure, so long as the government prints the money and pays no interest on it I don't care

Except you won't.
All it would do is kill small businesses. Which is what large corporations want.

their way was to take over the government

because the corporations would liquidate and people would walk away with billion and many would lose jobs

Large business would get larger and small business would die

We did that back when the government was shoveling lots of money into industry to produce guns, tanks and planes.

Not if we make it illegal for them to liquidate

Because nobody fucking paid the 94% you economically illiterate mong.

$1,000,000 gross
$ 999,999 "expenses and deductions"
$1 net profit
$0.94 tax

Do you get it now, idiot?

Because all the companies would leave and set up shop in the counties with much lower corporate taxes.

>lets make it illegal to freely close a bussiness you don't want anymore

This is why you faggots are losing the culture war

You want to know why poor people are poor? The suck with money.

saged

And what happened to Eurasia during FDR's presidency?

lol no just because the politicians make it illegal doesn't mean they're going to stop taking bribes from the corporations

Wrong

I wish the corporate tax was progressive desu. It would actively encourage small businesses. Nothing too extreme though, but enough to make a difference.
Of course none of this matters if they can just leave (with their capital) and still exploit western markets unhindered.

Then we would make it illegal for corporations to give any money to politicians

FDR fucked this country up irreversibly.

washingtonexaminer.com/omb-top-20-pay-95-of-taxes-middle-class-single-digits/article/2638746

Bullshit fuck that article youre a fucking idiot if you believe that shit

You have to be on drugs to believe that