Author of iShoujo promises to release drawings of his characters naked for 10K retweets

Author of iShoujo promises to release drawings of his characters naked for 10K retweets.

twitter.com/iBIS_ishojo/status/772997583132209152

Why don't more mangaka do this?

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2016-04-07/erotic-sketch-of-code-geass-c.c-auctioned-for-830000-yen/.100781
gyoukaiwatch.blog.jp/archives/58604677.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>iShoujo

Still ongoing?

Wouldn't this breach a contract or something?

Smart motherfucker.

Jump is supporting him 100%. He's doing this so he can post it on their Jump+ app.

He's doing iShoujo+ now.

Because finding sex drawings of a fictional character is so difficult to find, eh?

By the original creator, yes.

Ginko nudes or I blow up twitter.

Good way to promote your manga

>not official doujin drawn by the author
eh who cares about just nudes

Official nude art made by his creator is rare (excluding VN series like fate stay night, grisaia or little buster), like that CC image from code geass that worth some thousand of Dollars

What's the authors name? (Cant read nip)

Toshinori Takayama.

How do you retweet things?

Click this button.

You take a single hair from a black-haired girl's head and burn it in an envelope, this should summon crows into your garden.

You then tell them what you want to retweet in the form of a poem, and then they fly around and spread the information.

Well, after digging up my old twitter account, it appears to be suspended and all help pages are broken. Guess I can't help here.

Okay, be right back.
Does the girl have to be alive?

Nah.
Just make sure she's not a witch, otherwise you've got a real problem on your hands.

But the art is so bad.

Healthy as fuck though.

Welp, twitter still suspended. Wonder if this might set a precedent for similar drawings by other artists.

Its called "THICC"

Just follow Dowman Sayman on twitter, he does this for free all the time

I'm not black.

I feel for you dicklet

What are the chances of them having barbie doll bodies? Would there be some huge outrage if it somehow happened?

>naked
Sure, but we all know all the important bits will be strategically censored.

It would be pretty strange since there's visible nipples in the manga.

There'll obviously will be some kind of whacky XD twist after it's over

I doubt he'd have said that it's "dangerous to publish" it if it was just some nipples and convenient censorship

genius

Right. But there has been no pussy shots in any official non hentai works, not even a little pubic hair showing. Its always just nipples.

You sure about that? Here's a page from Youkai Shoujo released in Young Jump. It's a volume release extra page, but still, it's not hentai.

That law is still in effect.

Do you guys think they will stop this stupid law anytime soon?

my father works at ishoujo

Can I take my retweet back?

I don't think pubic hair counts to be honest. As long as the vagina is not visible it's fine I think. I've seen a few other manga with pubic hair

>nobody is translating ishoujo+

halfway there

It's been halfway there all morning.

Is late in Japan, hopefully there isn't a deadline so when the 11s wake up they can reach the magical number

If it does not reach 10k by 2 days then it never will

>those replies
Why are the hispanic so into anime and manga?

Because Carlos.

It's the only way for them to distract themselves from their horrible lives.

It's gone up a thousand since last night.

Long ago, Captain Tsubasa aired in a place called Mexico. And the rest is history.

Doubt it'll ever reach it.

It seems to have stagnated at 5100.

I've never even heard of this series but I retweeted it. Official lewds are just so much more enticing than fanart

When will anyone continue translating iShoujo? It's actually good romcom for fuck's sake.

Maybe someone will pick it up if it gets to 10k retweets. I'm sure it would generate some interest, at least.

The CC pic had green pubic hair.

But creayus has been drawing c.c. art non stop in all kinds of cosplays and lewds these days.

>CC image

I must have missed this.

animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2016-04-07/erotic-sketch-of-code-geass-c.c-auctioned-for-830000-yen/.100781

Most mangaka probably only draw nudes for personal friends or coworkers.

The Code Geass character designer drew a nude CC for his friend and never intended it for it to be sold but like 7 years later, in 2016, this friend put the nude CC drawing up for auction which is pretty much a dick move if you ask me, auctioning away a gift that someone gave you, the only one of its kind in the world.

The pussy faggot who put it up for auction censored his name as well since CG's character designer wrote "To [Black]" along with his signature.

Guess he didn't want friends or family to find out he requested CC lewds from the character designer, himself.

But this also burns off bridges with a former friend, the CG character designer.

Unfortunately, Sup Forums found out about this auction way too late.

I think Sup Forums could have successfully bid and won the CC drawing.

I assume the uncensored version isn't around online anywhere?

Imagine Yabuki or Tosh secret treasures
gyoukaiwatch.blog.jp/archives/58604677.html
in one of the post a guy make a uncensored version

thanks user

MUH

Hot damn.

based hamada yoshikazu draws nudes and casually posts them on pixiv

as opposed to seriously posting them?

You will never be friends with Japanese artists and get gifts of nudes for your birthday every year ;_;

Hes going to draw them nude in his manga or just post it to twitter?

On the Shounen Jump+ app apparently.

iShoujo's author used to be a drawfag on Japanese 2chan.

He used to upload lewd original content on 2chan before he became an official mangaka.

I didn't save any images unfortunately but he used to draw stuff like a belly button vagina.

Horikoshi got like 20k retweets just by posting Tsyu and Bakugou with swapped outfits.
I wonder how many he'd get if he did this for Tsyu, Ochako and Momo.

Only in Japan under japanese territory. Twitter is in the US
Freedom/10

The thing is this totally works, if more original creators did this I would be so happy. Just imagine 10,000 re-tweets for a full frontal nude image of Yunocchi or Madoka. I would pay for that shit.

>Yunocchi
The Hidamaris are not for sex

i pressed the picture and nothing happened.
user lied to me

>nude image of Yunocchi or Madoka.
You piece of shit. DELETE THIS RIGHT NOW

>not fapping atleast once a week to Yunocchi

Wow you guys are gay.

So I've seen this manga-ka on here before and I'm curious is this the same person that used to do all the THICC OC stuff on pic related? Cause I'm seeing similarities between the art.

>not fapping to yoshinoya instead

;-;

That's because you don't sync your Sup Forums account with your twitter account, it won't work that way.

He is.
He stopped drawing THICC to focus on her professional mangaka career.

tfw no more thicc matsuri pic....should I dump what I've got of his then?

Nah, she's not that sexy. Yuno is the only Hidamari for me.

>He stopped drawing THICC to focus on her professional mangaka career.
And now THICC is more commonplace than ever. He should give sharkteeth-chan a comeback.

He is not going to make it.

Do you know his penname? Perhaps it is possible to find his stuff on danbooru?

Reported.

Search Teriyaki.

If he's half way its just a matter of everyone whos already done it making another alt account and doing it again. Whats the deadline?

>he
>her
which one is it?

A herm.

Matsuri manga when?

Ume sensei is a massive fucking pervert, she must have tons and tons of extremely lewd full blown sex scenes with all Hidamaris and Megucas somewhere

>not knowing based Teriyaki

I don't find anything there and I'm not a moonrunes master.

Just scroll all the way down until you find it. Start from the bottom and work your way up.

I support this sort of advertisement

Stagnating at 5.2K with everybody who cares already retweeted.

We're not going to make it boys.

I really wish more mangaka did what orimoto mimana did when his mahou shoujo neko x series got canceled and just continued it in doujins eventually releasing another tank. This would be the dream for yoshikazu. I hope he eventually does bakuon lewds too but he kinda already did with futachu

is the dream really dead