youtube.com/watch?v=Uko8Oa_ZdYI
youtube.com/watch?v=PSNPpssruFY
youtube.com/watch?v=PxIPhbNbBCI
youtube.com/watch?v=8MHJ4H11OPc
youtube.com/watch?v=REdEUoLYBQw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>What the hell happened?
you can say that about everyting

Good question. Old school black music was fantastic. Motown is good stuff. Old blues also. It's a shame. There used to be so much talent and grace in the tunes. Now there is only rap and thug culture. Gross

I don't want to set the world on fire...

White people started treating them as equals. Whites should have kept them in their place. They let them become their natural feral selves.

Niggers.

they were more like white people.

I get the feeling it had to do with white leadership.white men owned the records and the blacks had the talent.

>What the hell happened?
Blacks (and everyone else) were held to high (white) standards of behavior. Since the civil rights movement, they're barely held to the standard of "don't commit violent crime", and even that's been disappearing since Obama was elected.

Kikes happened to black music

welfare creating single family houses =
destruction of family

I'm a sucker for Motown, Philly sound and 70s black soul.
I think the crack epidemic of the 80s and the rise of rap and hip hop (both ghetto genres) is what happened.

Gypsy confirms

yes, jews happened. they bought the record companies same as they bought star wars and the game companies.
youtube.com/watch?v=8TxdqTUrvz0

Lost. Along with the black family. Culture change of climate.

This is sadly true. Now we have to deal with Africa tier blacks. They used to be so much better. Intact families, jobs, standards, aspirations, respect. Now nothing. GIBS!!

Lyndon
B
Johnson

Can you recommend a good place to start with Motown and old funk?

I wonder if they'd be kept in check on the lets say 50s levels for some time maybe they could have evolved into actual civilization capable humans after some generations. It's like the Russian fox domestication experiment.

Sadly we might never know.

pretty depressing story

>I want a woman shaped like an old bass fiddle.
They don't make beautiful lyrics like that anymore

youtu.be/9JOgtGxJSMM

Russian fox experiment. That's a pretty good comparison as to what could have been. Sad. Now now more civilized folk have to deal with this shit. I have a feeling this will quickly become a black hate thread...

Wha' happen? The digital sampler.
It became easier to feed recorded sections of bands like the Drifters and import some MIDI files (in case you were too dumb to actually use the instrument you bought) of drum patterns into pic related.
I own one myself, but they have certainly been largely responsible for the dumbing -down of black music since their invention.

This but unironically

youtu.be/n-XQ26KePUQ

Yessir.
JFSR.co.uk Online radio station with live DJs, lots of vinyl and metric fucktons of badass Black music.

WE HALF TRAINED NIGGER TO BE HUMANS BEFORE WE SET THEM FREE.
THEY PEAKED IN THE 60S AND ARE EVOLVING BACK INTO THEIR TRUE SELVES. MONKEYS.

This, and specifically the Democratic party's plan to enslave the blacks using welfare just to get their votes.

>I'll fall in love with her right from the start
>cause her big fat legs are so far apart

Niggers were making music on turntables that they would rewind over and over to a certain section. Jewish music producers noticed and got them in on it, niggers used samplers like CMI's but they cost literally $50,000.00 so they needed Jews to help them out in that department.

I believe the term you're looking for is (((white men))). Goffin, King, Lieber, Stoller...all Jews. Also, Atlantic Records was co-founded by the Jewish Herb Abramson. You'll find this is a very common trend with all popular music, black or white, from around the 30's to the mid 60's.

but when we talk specifically about black music they were originally inspired by christian gospel music from their church while the black today are inspired by jews who bought the record companies and from their church of satan

youtube.com/watch?v=VSSdQ7qrORw

>Black music

Jews happened

>white men owned the records

(((White)))

The only people distributing black music were jews who were basically white in culture and could pick music that sounded pleasing to them.

Since myspace, black people have been in charge of their own taste in music, starting with Soulja Boy, then becoming Future, Rae Sremmurd, Fetty Wap, Young Thug and now Lil Yachty and Lil Uzi Vert.

And that's the stuff the radio is willing to play. When you leave it up to them, they actually want to listen to:
The Race:
youtube.com/watch?v=OYhXJaEbw7c
U Guessed It:
youtube.com/watch?v=kT3OQwyvKmk
OOOUUU:
youtube.com/watch?v=gVf_4Ns3qLU

You were just seeing through jew tinted goggles before.

M'kay

they can't keep getting away with it

there's some black stuff that's not half bad but it never hits (((the charts)))

youtube.com/watch?v=BVO_R8uvMhE

My favorite song from some fine young black fellas:
youtube.com/watch?v=Uko8Oa_ZdYI

Well from the perspective of black musicians (real musicians/singers, not rappers) I'd say it's probably discouraging to have a fellow black performer be far more successful and wealthy by talking shit about their gang activities to a background beat.

>Black music

>NOT KNOWING THOSE GREASY MUSICIANS WERE WHITE

mussel SHOALS NIGGA

RED PILL

> The Swampers were white guys and are responsible for soul music

White guise, red pill

That was black culture emulating white culture. Blacks have their own culture. Modern black music is a representation of how black people feel/want today.

Make fun all you like, it's no different than your country music.

jews
/thread

I really wish we'd get rid of these fucking false flags. Probably all Canadians

Welfare state combined with insufficient police presence in their neighbourhoods.

>What the hell happened?

I have no idea go--err, I mean guy.

evil whites and the kkk

Tfw you will never be living in those simpler times with those tunes
It's become this way since too many people glorify nigger culture. Stop supporting the music jew to destory nigger culture

>implying anyone here listens to nigger music

I suggest going to and preaching at them

They used to sing about not misbehaving, but now it is all about misbehaving.

youtube.com/watch?v=PSNPpssruFY

Jews and hip-hop. It pretty much single-handedly ruined black communities as a whole. They used to actually have families with a father, mother, and children. Thug culture and all the other garbage that came along with hip-hop ruined it.

White people subverted them

I seen The Damned at the Glasgow Apollo with their new Fairlight ("Black Album" tour - approx 1980/1981. They used the cash they earned from "Machine Gun Etiquette" to finance it), they had some girl in a big black ballgown playing it. She had the Fairlight keyboard stuck on top of the lid of a Steinway grand piano. Good times...

Rap happened. And some of you motherfucking asshole idiots gave them your money.

The Dramatics.
youtube.com/watch?v=PxIPhbNbBCI

The Originals
youtube.com/watch?v=8MHJ4H11OPc

Harold Melvin and the Bluenotes
youtube.com/watch?v=REdEUoLYBQw

Just look at the civil rights marches. One of the reasons it was successful was because the bothered dressing in sunday best and suits. Compare that to the sartorially challenged rioters of today.

>everyone says pol is racist
>pol is a huge fan of old school negro music
wtf

It's pretty simple OP, the welfare state combined with the popularization of violent rap music by Jewish owned music company's played a large part in not only destroying black community but ruining the music as well

Sup Forums isn't racist. it never has been

Even Sly Stone was fairly sophisticated melodically.

Ahh, the good old days before america had a black subculture..