Why not

go back to face/b/ook you daft cunt

Galko's not a slut.

Rolling for dubs.

Meh

>White people?

>*crowd starts getting upset and heckles begin*

>Listen, listen my brothers!

>White people should be fucking ENSLAVED!

>*crowd starts slowly applauding*

>Every single fucking subhuman white man should be strung on meat hooks

>*crowd starts standing and giving a standing ovation*

>The white man should then be anally penetrated with not black cocks, but black dildos

>*crowd is stunned and is getting slightly violent*

>Why you ask? These privileged white men don't deserve the dark chocolate cock!!!!

>*crowd ferociously yells in approval*

>These white men will only lick up the creme filling after their women are chained up and rammed by the giant chocolate yodels that are the BBC!!!!!

>*crowd is making tribal chants*

>We will hunt down the white man!! We shall castrate them all and sacrifice their women to the black man!!!!!! The offspring will be brought to the interracial breeding grounds!!!! I will clean up the remains with my white boy tongue!!! I shall serve the black man's cock with my white boy tongue!!!! The black man will have his way with me and my people!!!!

>*crowd is erupting and stampedes the theater as the white men are hog tied and dragged to the cock chambers and the women willfully submit to their black masters

>SHABAZZ!!! SHABAZZ!!!! THE BLACK MAN SHALL RISE AGAIN. LITTLE WHITE COCK? I THINK NOT!!!!!!!

rollan

k lets

/roll

Rolling

I'm surprisingly okay with this.

Roll.

It wasn't funny. Get over it.

>Sup Forums roll shit still up
mods are dead

Roll.

>He still checked the results

While this is a bait thread, people who think UBW or Nasu's garbage as a whole are obvious plebs.

#
Wasnt Niku pretty strong and on the swimming team or some shit, and her being so thicc is a mix of muscle and gaining too much weight from bulking due to her love of food?