Which thoughts you have about this comic?

Which thoughts you have about this comic?

thenib.com/just-a-joke

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IRsPheErBj8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

racism demolished, bigotry stopped, world peace achived

this comic saved millions

wtf i hate the alt right now

1) Why would you cry over a swastika? Especially if the whole reason the guy is picking on you is to get that reaction.

2) Every single SJW was an online bully, if not a bully at their school. Every single one of them spent their days on Sup Forums, Something Awful, or a similar site where they made fun of furries or Chris-Chan or something like that, and many of them made Hitler jokes or worse. Thing is, they didn't change. They're still online bullies. They just have new targets.

wow empowering
really activates my almonds

>tfw used to draw dicks all over m8s notebooks
Are they calling me a homo?

Idk senpai, I definitely wasn't a bully, but I wasn't bullied much either. People would fuck with me here and there in middle school, but nothing consistent. I was just a loner.

>bio
Sage Coffey is a nonbinary cartoonist living it up in Chicago with two old cats. They're a SCAD Alumni, storyboard artist, wrestling enthusiast, and editor of Sweaty Palms Zine, a comic anthology about anxiety!(They/Them)

If "it" doesn't even understand itself, how could it understand the alt-right properly?

0/10 objectively funny.

i was bullied in school

lol nerd

Wait, are they the bullies or are they the sexless fedoralords? Make up your minds.

(((They/Them)))

Most bullies aren't white. Go to any mixed school. See who bullies other kids. It is the nigs.

>her family also happened to be the only Jewish one
Total (((coincidence)))!

Don't they like to imagine us being the losers from highschool lashing out at chads while being safe from consequences through anonymity?

this

also why is the faculty member and the other two students all the same person

In high school two jewish "friends" of mine used to carve a swastika into all my stuff because I am and look very ethnically german

they thought it was hilarious to write NAZI all over my agenda, my papers, my expensive TI-84 graphing calculator

But it was just a joke, right?

wtf i love liberals now

I was bullied in middle school and got a taste for it but then no one bullied me in high school :(

I think the artist needs to spend a few hours on /r9k/ and watch the red pilling of beta men as it happens.

>Why would you cry over a swastika? Especially if the whole reason the guy is picking on you is to get that reaction.
just saying
Why would Sup Forums thread cap over a white people can't cook memes? Especially if the whole reason the guy is picking on you is to get that reaction.
or replace swastika with an MS-13 / BLM tag and it should be a little easier to emptize where this faggot is coming from.

you're looking at that part really narrowly if you can't see how that might fuck with someone, not that you should cry. actually its funny because the article itself is meant to get a reaction from you and Sup Forums, that's partly why its as a widespread shitstorm as it is now.

"we" are everything they can imagine since its all made up

If she's such a homo then why does she let dudes pump loads into her snatch?

>red pilling of beta men
what's this

Are you me? My "friends" weren't kikes but I am a pretty tall blonde hair blue eyed kid and even teachers would say "I look like a Nazi".

A lot of those kids grew up to become far leftists who don't even talk to me anymore.

Call me when one of these nancy boys goes on a murder spree.

Just a prank, bro.

Literally could not be more wrong.

The victims of today are the bullies of tomorrow.
It's just the way of things, people should know better.

Treat others the way you want to be treated, what goes around comes around etc.

Hoyal Hoitlor

I'm pretty sure we are mostly the autists that GOT bullied and as such retreated to the internet and had way more time to be exposed to right wing ideologies.

The chads who bullied us just became apolitical normies. Maybe they are going to join us in the future but the alt right was definately propogated first the the autist loner type.

>User name has sage in it.
Is a faggot? Check.
Is a whiner about bullies who never even beat her up? Check.
Jew degenerate tricks? Check.

Another shit degenerate artist using faggot media to echo chamber. Place in oven, move on.

It follows a consistent pattern;

>ask out girls, get rejected in humiliating fashion
>tfwnogf
>fuck women
>fuck feminists
>fuck liberals
>fuck globalism

Roughly in that order, although some swing tranny instead of sorting themselves out.

>jewish lover
every time

Alt-right is a stupid label Clinton's campaign tried to smear people voting for Trump.

This is how effective it is on some, painting people who didn't vote their way as "bullies"

Fun Fact: Murphy, NC is where Olympic bomber and notorious gay club bomber Eric Rudolph was captured

>Her gf was a jew
It's like clockwork

wow thats pretty dark
you guys must be tormented

fucking faggots

No but it's just funny to see that these same faggots that got a kick out of calling me a Nazi are now total left wing idiots.

>be kikes
>inbreed to hell
>most of you have respiratory issues, mental health issues, etc etc
>nearly half of you come out fags

Me too, except I choked out the bully and he stopped picking on me
>Theweakshouldfearthestrong.jpg

So she's a kike faggot who lives in a Conservative White Christian city, and the only thing she can think of doing with her free time is drawing comics with other fag dykes?

No wonder they all hated her. I hate her too. Fucking demon kikes.

I was neutral in school. Neither bullied anyone nor got bullied. If I could do it all again I'd be a bully.

lul I was thinking about this last night. I was a bully in primary school. I was a troll online. There's definitely a connection of some kind

author makes a good point

This is like crying over people drawing dicks on your notebook.

maybe its an abstract loss parody

Sorry user, I was never bullied though I smashed a bullies face in when he picked on my friend.

looks more like she was a kike-kisser who pretended to be a lesbian- her other comics are about her taking miles of dick and then scrambling the babies after getting pregnant.

Alright, time for the guillotine

>The alt-right are a bunch of kissless virgins.
>The alt-right are the bullies from high school.
We Breakfast Club now, boys.

>that chad pepe

I wish you could still stuff people into lockers.

Hell yeah

>GOI.

youtube.com/watch?v=IRsPheErBj8

Jeez really?

God, do you ever just imagine what the world would be like if Jews never existed? Like if the tribe that mysteriously appeared around the time of Christ and then killed Him had never actually been around?

Just imagine......

paying the price for riding the carousel, better blame everyone but myself.

>vandalism of school property and student property wouldn't be taken seriously in a high school

LMAO

They're both right though to a degree. The "alt-right" (whether you consider yourself that or not) is an umbrella term which encompasses many different sub-groups.

But the left are going around bullying and insulting everyone instead of having an adult discourse. Theyre literally punching people for opinions. Isnt that bullying? Also that comic is shit and looks like something your mom made for you

OY

VEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I kicked a kid who bullied me around the gym, and he decided he wanted to be friends with me after that.

God hates the Jews.

Christ said they were children of Satan and He wasn't lying.

Ain't that the truth. I went to school in California's farm belt. All of my enemies at those schools were brown.

Deus VOLT

Alright lads. Bong here, on holiday in the midwest. Where can I buy a MAGA cap in person? Am I likely to be attacked wearing one? I want to trigger faggots but I don't have insurance so I can't really afford to get bike lock'd or anything like that.

Most of the bullies that were at my school are either dead or piece of shit low life's that don't have shit. It would seem that all their karma has caught up with them. As far as politics go, I don't they even know who the president is. If they do know, their knowledge of politics in general is limited to kikebook. In other words, no they're not alt-right.

>sage goopy
tranny, furry, jew, or all of the above?

>Every single SJW was an online bully

pretty sure they still are...its called Tumblr

Nah, I was mildly a bully in High School. Also called this negroid(Who was a lot bigger than I was) a nigger to his face and got away with it. It was fun knowing that I triggered people by just existing after that info got all around the school. Thankfully I was also funny as fuck and had a good group of friends to back me up.

and then my Grandpa came to town

here is the whole comic

>I was the bully's muscle
Fuck it felt good being the chad of chad.

Why can't she draw female faces? The guy looks well drawn, excluding the fact that nobody has any noses.

Then again if we could see the girl's nose, I think we'd know.

But then it would look like this.

Literally the most bullshit story I have ever heard.

No one until the last two years was drawing swastikas on anything. They would write fag and dyke on your stuff.

Please someone edit out the eyes in the last panels. It'd improve it so much.

>Why would Sup Forums thread cap over a white people can't cook memes? Especially if the whole reason the guy is picking on you is to get that reaction.
There's a big difference between having fun making fun of an OP for being a faggot (and also making jokes on the subject matter) and crying like a baby because someone drew a symbol (in fact, fuck, a baby wouldn't cry over a swastika, and babies cry over some dumb shit).

not gonna lie that's a pretty A E S T H E T I C swastika

What a dumb bitch. We were the >tfwnogf loner kids!

They don't realize that though, they are more or less just projecting their disdain in one way or another depending on whether or not they want to try and ridicule and diminish, or try and play the victim. It's quantum state oppression

>be jew
>only jew in high school
>draw swastikas everywhere

it's always the goy that are the ones to get triggered

fucking kek

>Cool made up story, bro.

Josh is literally /ourguy/

wtf i hate Trumb now

Not true, am white and before my growth spurt which turned me into a chad it was white kids who bullied me.

Jokes on them though cause by highschool I was beating their asses and taking their lunch money.

Fyi I only ever bullied my own bullies and trust me they deserved it.

cartoons from the nib are the gold standard in retarded strawman comics

When you are bored you can either draw Swastikas, dicks, or Super Stussy S's... c'mon

"bullies" are just standard setters, an important part of maintaining a society.

>victim blaming
>mansplaining
ugh..

These are great bad comics. Great in the way Roboshark is great, it's so terrible that warps back around to being good. Luckily they lack the self-awareness to realize how terrible these are or they would try to play off it and make it unfunny again

>paying higher premiums
Are they actually retarded?