Senate Republicans approve budget with $1.5-trillion deficit

Why is the debt only an issue when there's a Democrat President?

Other urls found in this thread:

thestar.com/opinion/editorialopinion/2011/08/12/apocalyptic_crisis_budgeting.html
youtube.com/watch?v=evsze3a_OJc
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=4&v=IHWyLx8aV40
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

retarded bait. deficit is $1.5t over next 10 years, coming out to be $150b/year, which is a lot better than what we have been doing.

WE NEED TO GIVE TAX CUTS TO RICH PEOPLE AND STOP CRITICAL GOVERNMENT SPENDING BECAUSE OTHERWISE WE'D BE SENSIBLE PEOPLE INSTEAD OF SLAVES TO OUR IDEOLOGY

Because the squeaky wheel gets the oil. It's a Republiturd tactic to lie and make noise but when they are up to bat they'll steel your grandma's teeth and call it a conspiracy made by you.

whats the story behind that image?

Only when the ratio of debt to GDP is not good

Photoshop, look at the dress edges...

Same reason racism only matters when a conservative does it.

>2017
satan trips....huh.

How do they know what the GDP will be in 2021??

You mean senate RINOs
Fucking traitors!

a closeted gay man wouldn't do that

Stupid goy! Stop thinking and only listen to our shills! The GDP will never be above 2.5% again! The economy will never grow at what it used to, jobs can't come back because of automation, don't pay attention to how these jobs aren't being automated just being sent to countries where they can legally pay people $2/hr to do the same job, and definitely don't believe that bringing back over 2.5 trillion dollars in money being kept overseas to stay exempt from being double taxed at exorbitant rates is even feasible or would in any way help the economy!

Because the GOP does corporate Gibs and the democrats give nigger Gibs

It's all the same really. The corporate gibs just have better superPAC's

you mean 150 billion more a year?
were the bush tax cuts ever canceled?

and the only to fix the debt is cuts to the poor and middle class

So wait, the deficit went up when the Bush tax cuts expired?

No, it went down. That is an old graphic from before the Bush tax cuts were allowed to expire and assumed that they would be renewed indefinitely.

expired? when?
they went up when he gave them thats for sure

How is a tax cut a deficit?

Are you imagining that thew government is paying the people who earned the money in the first place?

This is an incredible shoop. Saved.

if you have bills but don't collect your pay check..
everyone else has to pay those bills

maybe the stupid should pay

don't worry I think libertarian magic dust pays for roads and schools now

>what are trends
Jesus Christ you cockmonglers are being alarmist as shit. Yes, ignore the fact that the new tax plan will add tremendous amounts of debt to our annual budget.

maybe you can tell the police department and teachers that their pay never really existed

>if you have bills

The deficit is the word we use for the bills that we don't have enough money to pay for.

By calling the tax cut a deficit, you're saying the tax cuts are part of the bill. It doesn't make any sense... because the bill(deficit) is caused by things you buy.... The government isn't buying tax cuts from anybody. It's simply not collecting the taxes you think it should collect.

how does one keep more of something that never existed? and why would they want it?

See: "Funding for police and teachers" might be something that actually does contribute to the deficit.

"Tax cuts" doesn't.

no wonder the country is in debt.

If the country weren't in debt, there would be no money.

The tax cut isn't a deficit. It CAUSED a deficit by reducing revenue without reducing expenses.

maybe you should tell us about the free market you ppl love and never existed while you're at it

Rawllin

>without reducing expenses.
And what should be listed in that chart are the expenses that are unpaid for.

It adds less than previous budgets and anything over ten years is bullshit anyway like most cbo estimates. According to budgets passed ten years ago we should be swimming in a surplus by now.

Nice, I always wanted black lipstick on muh dick but it never seemed right putting it on myself

DeseemeRolling for colette-fu

>According to budgets passed ten years ago
Has it been that long since we've had an actual budget?

It adds $150b MORE per year than the current law, numbnuts

>CBO reports are bullshit
Wow it's almost like the financial landscape is difficult to chart or something

rollll

Exactly. One congress cannot bind another congress' spending so all these in 10 year we will have x projections are meaningless.

True

Travolta is a fag but would have amerisluts believe otherwise

rollin o

How he does get away with it?

So it adds 150 billion and next years budget will add some other amount. Past budgets over the last several years have added similar and larger amounts to the deficit. Sure we could start slashing federal agencies more but libshits ofc dont want that so here we are. Seems like a pretty good balance to me.

Roland

kek, none of the expenses are paid for. every tax dollar the feds collect goes to pay the interest on previous years' bonds.

that's a major reason they can't raise interest rates to a meaningful level. they'd never be able to pay all the interest.

With the government cuts Trumps been looking at, I suspect that difference will be made up in that alone.

That's not counting growth and development in the future.

no fat

It doesn't help that warmongers in the GOP vote to increase military spending by $80 billion

Well yeah... What, you did you didn't think Obama actually did something while he was in office, did you?

Because, there’s also 5 billion in cuts as well, dummy. Your magic mulatto didn’t do anything but spend, spend, spend.

Gotta pay for all those Obama wars user.

or there could be no growth except for the debt.

this is getting boring. it happens every time the debt goes up the standard of living goes down and it's all the democrats fault.

It's not

>21 Muslim bank teller

Fuck my life into pieces. I fucking hate the dozens of Muslim bank bitches everywhere around here.

the republicans set up their budgets so that they could portray themselves as the anti debt party and when a democrat came into the white house the republican budget came under massive criticism from republicans themselves. but instead of admitting the flaws they blame it on the dems

rollin in shit thread.

wow that's an incredibly irish ass

What is static scoring? Lol

I'm not big on investments.... but aren't the bond interest rates fixed at the time of purchase?

Yes because Obama started the Iraq war.

Oh wait, no. That's retarded.

thestar.com/opinion/editorialopinion/2011/08/12/apocalyptic_crisis_budgeting.html

Debt is just a number at this point, if anyone ever calls us on it we have nukes and will bring the whole world down with us.

They use a thing called static scoring which means they assume everything will stay the same outside of whatever the proposal is. It doesn't assume jobs will be created, wages will go up, thus collection on those wages will go up, etc. That's why these projections are always horribly wrong

>this is getting boring.

only now? lmfao.

>That's a lie
obongo also borrowed trillions to close the deficit (fuck the debt)

Social Security Administration spending tops 1 Trillion Dollars
youtube.com/watch?v=evsze3a_OJc

this is republican ideology at it's finest. they gonna run the country the way they see fit, they don't care about anyone else's opinion

That's another $1.5 TRILLION ON TOP of the current deficits you fucking retard.

Republicans are bankrupting America.

Trump is giving all those liberal Hollywood elites huge tax cuts

>being this retarded

5+ in cuts, 1.5 in spending. I know math is racist so you dumb niggers don't do it, but this was a pretty easy one even for your pee brain, monkey. I'm running low on sage, brb

great article leaf bro

right wing retards can't be trusted with money

MAGA death to the white race by its own hands.

Even Republicans admitted they're adding $1.5 TRILLION on top of the budget deficit. They admit this. It's in their own budget documents.

Why are you right wing retards so fucking autistic?

do u have any idea how much the US pays in interest?

Because Democrats run deficits for things like wind mills and blacks

Are you people seriously retarded?
Do you know what accounting balances are?

>2008-2012
Woah... So this is the power of government spending...

no it's definitely you

oh well i'ts not like we can afford all this stuff anyway. there just like everybody else.

inner party vs outer party

republican utopia

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=4&v=IHWyLx8aV40

some fag admiring a dress

I like how tax cuts are a cause of the national deficit and not politicians inability to reign in spending

It is an issue with democrats, because when they invest there is no return. When republicans invest they build a culture.

obama leaf aint getting no (yous) keep it that way!!!

>t. Liberal arts major who doesn't understand economics

Are you stupid? You can increase your deficit by lowering your income from taxes.

B-but this gives it its purpose in life, you wouldn't want it to /an hero would you? LOL

>tfw surrounded by degenerates

150 Billion MORE a year. Not total.

Republicans like to take it up the butt from the ((corporate overlords))