Deli meat

Is there an invention MORE Jewish than the deli meat slicer?

It is literally a machine designed to cut food as paper thin as possible while still maintaining the appearance of being a meal by leaving a large surface area.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2NzUm7UEEIY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>what is weight
not our fault math's too hard for you

Look up meat glue.

>not our fault math's too hard for you

Greater surface area = greater taste. Suck a bag of dicks.

(Btw, sage)

There is this product call turkey on the bone. Its not Turkey off the bone, its turkey roll with massive meat glue bubbles. Its the worse deli meat ever made.

He's slicing the delegates dhanald

You can set the thickness up to like an inch, or down to shaved, it's entirely up to the customer. Where I work the sliced to order meats are far cheaper than any of the prepacked shit anyway.

t. deli counter slicer goy

>what is weight
go to fucking school you DUMB CUNT

SHES FAT
SHES ROUND
SHE BOUNCES ON THE GROUND
ITS YA MUMMMMMMM
ITS YA MUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

how about YOU ARE A 100% DICKHEAD FUCKHEAD GLUE?

>turkey on the bone
>it's not turkey off the bone

No shit you fuckin spastic

slice your dick inhalf

>slicing meat at the deli counter

100% FUCK HEAD

u PIECE OF SHIT
u FUCKING piece of SHIT
u STUPID FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT

FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

Are you Jewish? I think people become deli meat slicers in order to relive the trauma of circumcision.

Chuckled

Giga-jews detected

This image represents every Sup Forums HABBENING thread.

Kek, this

the real question is what was your favorite deli meat

You legitimately belong in a mental institution.

Thank you for slicing my meat ;w;

Hello JIDF!

Feels good to have foreskin bro.

But the beer down, cunt.

Nigger did your momma only let you have 1 slice or something? Put 5-10 slices like a man.

keep buying the prepacked meats and paying 40% more good goy
nah I'm a polack though so it's still in my blood

I'm partial to salamis, usually go with the hungarian but we also have a nice red wine and parmesan one too. The dry meats like the PRASHOOT and the cured salami are great bang for buck too compared to the hams and turkeys that have loads of water weight.

I'd sling your sausage any day lad

This.

>nah I'm a polack though so it's still in my blood
Off to the ghetto with you. A Polack would be packing keiska and kielbasa, not manning the Deli Jew.

What is this?

Cellulose fiber (sawdust) as a food additive.

(((Kraft))) is famous for using it

We sell those as well

>Frylock, where do we keep the pills?

sell != pack

oh...

We pack it exactly like the deli meats by weight, just nobody wants them sliced.

Fuck you yellow streetshitter.

I watched the gif 3x and im very very dissatisfied that the shot is cut out!

Lmao especially since I watched it three times through then went back for more

You guys are retarded.

>precision industrial equipment both food-safe and reliable

>Jewish

No. Those things are fairly beautiful machines.

Every deli guy I've known has always rubbed pork on the kosher meats.

Any meat going through a deli slicer is not truly kosher anyway.

Build wall

They use the same machines for them all anyway

Do you ever slice meat and cheese on the same machine without washing it?

>1 post by OP
>all these replies w/o sage
>mods let these threads stay up
This place is a hot pile of garbage any more

Not gonna happen.
Any new "sexual emergencies" lately?

how is it "Jewish"?

lol kys

Because it pays a shabbos goy to do work for you by cutting meat on the Sabbath.

But I like Arbys

>Implying deli sandwiches aren't the final redpill

nigger pleb, I....

The one I was in had a separate machine for the kosher. Huge Jew population.

Centrelink should be abolished.

We have a dedicated cheese machine

>be me
>go to deli
>See honey ham for $3.99/lb
>"Can I get 1 lb. of honey ham sliced thin?"
>"Yes sir."
>Receive 1 lb. of honey ham sliced thin
>Pay $3.99 at register
FUCKING KIKES

Nigger do you even smoke your own beef jerky? Slicers are amazing. As much as I hate the name this shit plus some cayenne make the best teriyaki beef jerky on the planet.

>buying deli meat

Emus can type now...

>soy vey
kek

MMMMMM HONEY HAM
WHEN I WAS A GOOD GOY AND ATE MEAT I LOVED THAT STUFF
TASTES LIKE CHILDHOOD YUM
SLICED SO THIN YOU CAN'T SEE THE INTESTINAL WORMS

when the shitposting goes to far

redpill me on this meat

Good looking prosciutto. Obviously the plebs in here have never had anything other than sliced Oscar Meyer bologna and can't understand why a deli slicer that can cut meat into incredibly thing stained glass pieces would be of use.

>(((Oscar Meyer)))

It's prosciutto. It's a dry cured ham, sliced really really thin, almost see through. It's super good, very salty, great flavor. Another similar meat is called "Speck" which is basically just smoked prosciutto, even better flavor.
It's not hard to find, any grocery store has it in the pre-cut aisle, but usually the pre-cut ones are kind of waxy and not nearly as fresh and tasty as having it sliced at the counter. Some grocery stores have it at the deli counter to be sliced. It's pretty pricey though, can be up to $25 a pound, but you wouldn't really need a whole lot of it.

Good for charcuterie boards with crackers and olives and cheese etc, or put a couple slices in your sandwiches.

jewdogs youtu.be/2NzUm7UEEIY

i've been eating sandwiches with prosciutto and schinkenspeck for years, makes god tier sandwiches

Only Jews and Italians eat Prosciutto.

Jews and Italians are by far the worst customers I had when I worked at a deli.

You always have to show these assholes how thick the cut is because they'll sperg out and say it's too thick- no matter what.

>have machine on lowest setting
>cut meat
>show meat to kike/wop
>ehhHHhHHHhh dat iz doo tick, tinner!
>pretend to adjust the thickness
>cut
>aahhhhh dare, dat iz pearfect...

If you don't show these cock suckers the thickness and pretend to lower it they'll throw it back at you or refuse it and complain.

Indians and Arabs are too stupid to order anything and aren't the wiser to thickness and what they eat, but the seasoned one gets picky and acts like a prick too. These two races are incapable of treating others like humans, luckily they're too stupid to think otherwise.

Fuck yeah. Canadians make some good prosciutto too, we get canadian prosciutto at the deli I go to all the time.

God I hate waiting for those people. My local grocery chain figured it out and shovels off the daily special faster by leaving out pre-cut bags of it at a different station. Sure it's about 3 hours away from expiration but sometimes that serves its purpose.

its for the free shit, they generally get to eat a slice when you cut it

Jews and Italians refuse anything that they don't see cut here.

What's worse is when they want 1lb/450g of prosciutto thinly sliced- it takes fucking forever to do; especially when they DEMAND a piece of paper between every single slice so they don't stick together.

Of course they want a pound of extra thin salami afterwards too that takes awhile to do because the diameter is a lot smaller than other meats, and you can get those extremely, extremely thin.

Not where I worked. If a 10g piece / a 450g order was too big, it's too big for you to eat. We binned that stuff.

Does no one else recognize how beautiful these machines are?

If it were Jew garbage it would be made in China and sound like a fucking weed whacker.

Fuck my mouth is watering, but my wallet burns knowing how expensive that stuff is. Id make it, but the humidity where I live is no good for curing meat. Some of the Italians climate control their basements for it but they all say it's not the same as using dry outside air.

The best ones are made in Italy, Spain, and Germany. Cost a lot but they are an investment, and if you make your own meats it's worth it.

>crying about having to do his job properly
You sound like a nigger, though I'm sure you're some hapa mongrel

>crying about doing your job properly

>do something
>no thats wrong
>do something the exact same way
>yes thats perfect

I'm not complaining about doing my job, merely pointing out kikes and wops literally just want to chastise most deli workers and say "no dats wrung do again reee"

Which is fine in other industries because you get paid for doing the job twice, but in a deli setting you waste food and these mongrels hold up lines and you have to deal with people upset they waited so long.

>t.american

What makes deli workers happy though? The cashiers and stock boys and managers and butchers and everybody else act like they're just schlepping at their jobs, putting up with the rat race of daily life.

But the deli workers are always happy and friendly. How can that be? What's the scheme?

LOL

why is Mike Stoklasa cutting cheese?

We occasionally get to go into the freezer and fuck around and text for awhile because there's no cameras there

Cashiers are stuck in one spot all day dealing with assholes

We took turns doing the butcher roles, which sucks because you freeze your ass off in the freezer and can't touch your phone or anything because you're covered in garbage and there's a 99% chance you're getting blood or other shit on your regular clothes under the apron and it's just an annoying mess

It also helps to be friendly to people you're serving so they don't make your orders more difficult, a nice smile and professional demeanor is enough that non-kikes/wops won't bother you about the thickness or whatever else and you can just do your job

Oh, and we get paid better than all of them and your co-workers tend to be awesome; who you get to talk to constantly compared to cashiers/butchers stuck in the freezers