Well?

I love Emilia

I love you.

Nope. Himeji is best girl and winner..

still not the best girl

I love Minami! I want to make sweet love to Minami while Himeji pleasures herself in the corner! I want Minami to be tricked by Himeji into knowing the pleasure of a superior cock while I watch! I want to marry Minami!

You love me!

I'll show you my love tonight if you know what I mean.

>literal móeblob
>best
Shoo, go away. You only care for her tits anyway.

Already done.

Who's the cutest and best and why is it "What a shit man you are?"

My companion of afro-american descent.
Shouko a best.

Shut the fuck up washboard

That was the best episode in all of S2. Now I feel like rewatching it.

But I do every day.

I love onee-san

Be my waifu plox.

Shouko and Aiko are the best.

>author chickened out and left an open-ended outcome
>we don't know who Akihisa will end up with when they graduate
>but Himeji is the main girl so it's in her favor as seen in the last volume's SS
What a cop-out. Minami is best girl and she deserves to win beyond a doubt.

From how I see it, the author had his back to the wall because of the first and main girl rule. In the author's notes it seems like he ended up liking Minami more after her adorableness and popularity elevated her to main girl status. But since Himeji was the first and main girl whom Aki was interested in at the beginning, the author has no choice but to stick with her in the end regardless of the fact Minami was the first girl who called MC by his first name and was the also the first girl who kissed him.

So, I believe he gave Minami fans and himself hope by choosing to leave it open-ended.

"Yes"

Ugh, I guess since you put it that way. But still, I can't help shake the uncertainty that leaves a sour taste in my mouth.

That episode made me like Aki a lot. I felt like I understood Minami a whole lot better after it.

Such a good episode.

>Cowtits win again

I really miss this show. I think it's about time I rewatched it, haven't watched it since season 2 aired.

I like season 1 better than season 2 though, with more focus on the comedy. It doesn't help knowing that best girl didn't win either.