Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lZaa5hJSJIo
youtube.com/watch?v=Ji-cT58rgNc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Women drivers

fpbp

interview with the lesbians

youtube.com/watch?v=lZaa5hJSJIo

Everytime you fapped in the last 5 months, they were at sea fearing for their lives.

Why do US military fags always have to interfere everywhere and ruin everything good?

you reckon they had sex with the dogs?

I fapped to that? NOICE

How'd the dogs survive?

Vagina bread?

>going out in the ocean without basic knowledge of sea navigation
Apparently they even had their sails working.

They had plenty of food onboard.

hmm maybe?

Hey man would you have left those poor dogs to be butchered and eaten by those filthy rug munchers?

stranded when engine fails
>ON A FUCKING SAILBOAT!!!

Women getting saved by men again

hell yeah thats bad ass

comfy af

Lmao

The condition of that boat's hull. Female sailors not even once.

You just know they were fucking that dog....

they survived by eating carpet

>we felt empowered

>patriarchy ruined their voyage

posting again so people notice

IT'S A GOD DAMN SAILBOAT!!!!
THEY WERE STUCK BECAUSE THE ENGINE DIED!!!
>IT'S A GOD DAMN SAILBOAT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Drops phone overboard

Jesus how did they survive without texting on tinder

Stop

Lmao, 5 months and those dumb cunts couldn't stumble into land somewhere

Oh holy fuck I didn't even notice the sails. Jesus wept they should have just died out there

I guess land whales can survive at sea.

their mast broke a few days out but they thought they would fix it enroute. I would have turned around right there, no reason to go on a multi month voyage and risk not having a sail

This is why letting women navigate, or even bringing them on board a ship is a bad idea.

KNOTTED

>billions of people were doing drugs, masturbating and having sex purely for recreational purposes while these lesbians believed they were going to die, for 5 months

kek

So when can we expect the book and a netflix mini series about it?

shit that's even worse
should have left them to Darwinism

What else do would lesbians do? Anyway that's why single women own dogs.

Months? They would be much more emaciated. The one on the right is chubby. Also, there would be no more dogs.

they said they had lots of food on board

>we were expecting to get lost for months
>so we brought months of food

in reality

>we're dumb women
>had no idea what we were doing
>but it turned out that man we paid thought ahead and made sure the food was stocked up
>look at us we're important!

Yup

what confuses me alot is that they didn't have gps and a satellite phone

was this supposed to be some weird dyke suicide pack?

One of them took the knot but couldn't get it back out, and they didn't want to appear to be degenerate or incompetent.

They probably thought they didn't need it because they had a cell phone but it was dropped overboard according to them. Two girls 1 cell phone.

mast looks fine in the pic

lol i was thinking the same damn thing

It was just a non-stop carpet munching, pussy fisting, dog loving fuck-a-thon. Why else take a years worth of supplies...

...I do

Should of done a 360 capsize and left the dykes to eat their dogs and die alone

Must have been a ruff voyage.

kek

>underrated

Maybe they used to be like 250 each. A person with that much fat just needs water. Which is why in a famine, the fattest people will likely survive the longest, sadly.

Fucking this.
>Be lost at sea.
>Okay we launched from Hawaii
>Literally point your vessel East or West
>[CHEAT CODE ENABLED]
>Find land
>You're Winner

Also fucking this. These bitches had no nautical proficiency whatsoever.

Collateral damage

Lesbians stranded at sea rescued by MEN.

Why else go into international waters

fpbp

Is this the new level of clickbait trash? This whole story is like some weird manufactured 1984 kookery

Nobody notice doggos front leg is missing...

how the fuck do you get lost at sea? Just sail to the fucking land you dumb dykes

I bet they didn’t have fishing poles..

That requires being able to navigate in a straight line...

Noobs with no epirb

>what is into star navigation
>what is a compass
>what is basic nautical proficiency

These stupid dykes are going to be rich off their own stupidity now. They should have been fined for wasting the time of the Navy.

We've probably all fapped at least once at the same time some ISIS or Mexican Cartel victim was getting their throat slit. We live in a fucked up world.

They know there are no cell towers in the middle of the ocean, right?

anything goes right?

were the sails really working

we need to roll back suffrage

youtube.com/watch?v=Ji-cT58rgNc

8:05

>These stupid dykes are going to be rich off their own stupidity now

and just like that it's no longer funny

That pic really makes me want to go buy a shitload of rope.

They look like dog fuckers. Look deep in Sup Forums and see if you recognize em.

C'mon leaf, it's 20!7. Don't you think it's high time they deserve it for being women?

>sailboat
>stranded because engine fails

t. brainlet

we all deserve a little something
like an icepick to the brainstem perhaps

Save money on rope. Just get one long enough to tie them to your bumper.

I like your style user.

>These stupid dykes are going to be rich off their own stupidity now
Why would they get rich, are they gonna sue Poseidon?

>Which is why in a famine, the fattest people will likely survive the longest

>my face when fatass but pretty physically strong with guns and an escape plan
Looks like I win again. See you all inawoods, you skinny fucks.

After school TV special for the kids.

cute doggos

Mast doesn't look "broke" to me, more like they didn't have a fucking clue how to use it.

fucking hell

Fuckin idiot

why do you have to emphasize them being lesbians, dont know how this relates with our rhetoric-they could have possibly been subjected to events beyond their control and i know a lot of men who are absolutely scared of the sea. plus if theyve been lost for that long and both of their dogs are still alive then thats a feat of its own seeing as they never used their dogs for nutrition

look, im all for killing lebsians and lynching niggers but at the end of the day you have to be smart when you discriminate

They were just not knowledgeable about their own boat and it strengths and abilities.
In the on vid she says the bolts holding the one spreader to mast snapped. Couldn't have been all because both spreaders are still in place . I can see that it has 8 shrouds for the mast. Both the fore and rear stays are still in place. They could have easily continued on under sail. If gale force winds present drop sail until calmer conditions. Up to and including just strong winds you can trim sails to dump air and keep the lateral loads off the shrouds of the side with the compromised spreader. If that spreader is to leeward you can sail as normal. Also you can sail under the foresail(jib) only and really never be too concerned with the lateral forces on the shrouds.
They were inexperienced twits.
And yes, I am an avid sailor who has been doing this a while. The first 10 years of my retirement are going to be living aboard my sailboat.

What makes me the most angry about this is that these stupid irresponsible lesbionic whores took their dogs with them. Why? Them dying is one thing but leave the doggos out of it.

Sailing sounds fun and white. Thinks like that and anime make me wish I had better things to aspire to as a kid than presented by the Jewish brainwashing to be a good wageslave for retirement.