Gee, thanks republicans!

Gee, thanks republicans!

they repost 1 cellphone company that is like the virgin mobile of america. regular internet is not like that

that poo in loo will be lynched if they fuck us over so this is a non issue.

Yeah but the boot lickers who read talking points really believe that the companies put the customer before the shareholder.

I hope this kills google, kikebook, and twatter

This, I wouldn't pay to use any of that shit, give me the 4chin package.

Ajit the Pajeet is coming for your megahertz, mfw that means the end of bitcoin forever ahahahahahahahahaha

Portugal? Who fucking cares, they can uncuck themselves.

This is textbook fear-mongering.

There was no government regulation over the service packages ISPs could provide until 2015 when the FCC unilaterally seized power to regulate it.

In 20 years with no regulation, it was never an issue. Don't expect it to become an issue.

>he doesnt understand that microtransactions started with horse armor that nobody fucking bought

HAHHAHAHAHAH "THIS WILL NEVER CATCH ON"

read thisIt makes no economic sense for ISP's to not break up the internet

thanks doc

I OPENED 50 COMCAST LOOTCRATES AND DIDN'T GET A SINGLE Sup Forums ACCESS PASS. HOW AM I GOING TO POST NEXT MONTH?

m8 the US has shit internet.. It's an issue, you just never noticed it.

>I'm against picking and choosing what I pay for, a la carte

This is literally only an option they provide for smartphones who only use certain apps on their phones, their basic residential internet is the same as everywhere else shitlords.

Let's just make a new network infrastructure. Just like TOR and other "internets." Let's get our own servers, DNS servers. And let's make the KEKNET.

Just imagine it. kek.gassthekikes.jew a forum about. Whatever the server hoster wanted.

>$25 a month
Stop being poor.

Does this mean Sup Forums can put itself behind a paywall and keep all these fucking basic net poorfags out?

>in Portugal
Literally who fucking cares

you'd have to be pretty guillible to think it's just going to dissapear over night like that, I mean it''ll be several decades at least and most of us might even be dead
they're definitely gonna come down hard on it though, the internet is like almos as good as gun when it comes keeping tyrants away from power

The only thing this regulation blocked was allowing carriers to not count certain applications against your date cap. So tmobile wanted to let you watch like Hulu or listen to Spotify and not count it against your date cap (through a revenue sharing scheme with the company) and the government said "lol no".

So basically, we're stuck with data caps (well poor fags are because I have an unlimited plan through verizon) and the most data heavy services (streaming media) are not going to be given a pass by companies to entice customers.....

It may not make sense but that doesn't mean that they wont try it for a decade only to discover that they're going under because they're a shit service.

You're stuck with data caps because you do not have a free market for ISPs... Australia has a similar problem. Nowhere where there is a broad range of telecom providers to choose from do datacaps exist anymore.

Regulations don't allow more things to happen you shitlord, they limit and regulate what is allowed to happen. Mayhaps you're a moron and should actually read the regulations and laws instead of listening to someone tell you about them. It was just another way to shut out smaller providers using the power of the government. Regulations are ALWAYS easier for giants to handle the cost of than smaller companies.

*On regular home internet connections that is.

Mobile data is different, though the unlimited plans are getting more common again.. They used to all be unlimited, untill lots of people started actually using them without limits. Then limits came back, lol.

Gigabit fiber at home, no data cap.
Sprint for phone, no data cap.

To be fair free internet is why SJW shitholes like Reddit and Twitter have taken off. If a paywall was introduced it may actually improve society.....

What does the US net neutrality even entail? In the EU it means that internet is treated somewhat like electricity: A service that's treated as homogeneous, in the sense that the power company does not get to decide what brand of refrigerator you power with their electricity.. It's a uniform service where the end user has ultimate reign. That's a) not very difficult to implement in terms of regulation, as it's fairly straightforward and b) is VERY desirable from the end user's point of view. Especially if said end user is an American that wants to watch Netflix in an area where Time Warner is the only big internet provider.

>company that offers an all inclusive package is the one everyone ends up switching to

The free market solves the problem once again!

>thinking Sup Forums won't be exclusive edition available now for only 59.99$!

There's a difference between inferior internet services compared to some other countries and companies doing what "net neutrality" is intended to prevent. You're point is a red herring.

Good. Facebook should be taxed on a yearly post quota and doubled for any kid you have. Single mothers are banned from the web

You made me laugh... sorry about your independence bro

I have no data caps on any of my services. I have gigabit home fiber with 0 data cap ($70 a month) and unlimited 4g through Verizon. :\

Cool, but you're wrong.

>US has shit internet right now
>right now we have a net neutrality law
wow thanks you really made me think

Gigabit fiber with no data cap is such a wonderful paradise :)

How does it feel to live in a country that is literally only recognized by Sup Forums?

I like watching the kids that are desperately spinning in favour of getting assraped by ISP's just because they've been manipulated into shilling for a major political party at all costs.

This would reduce my internet bill significantly.

>1 post by this ID
>obvious it’s a fraction of the story
>idiots still reply with out using sage

Stay classy faggots.

You don't know what you're talking about, Aquafresh.

>I like watching the kids
>t. Kid

Good, we all need to get off our asses and fix our country, no one else will do it

there's nothing stopping the ISPs from doing pay packages already. wonder why we don't have them?

In that case I'd just get a VPN.

>Republicans
>Screenshot shown in Euros

>euros
Besides, the Democrats forced the working class to pay for the completely fucked obamacare. Get a job.

Imagine talling tough, getting quads then getting completely ignored cuz your a pathetic fucking leaf faggot.

Saved flag for future rare collection. You will all be wiped out.

Will keeping poors off of social media finally save the internet?

Guessing you're a retard kiddie who doesn't know what the internet was like before it all conglomerated into a few social media sites.

>company that offers an all inclusive package is the one everyone ends up switching to

Boy that would be nice if there weren't only 3 fucking companies to choose from. You think 1 of those 3 is going to do the decent thing and offer an affordable and honest internet plan? Nah, all 3 of them are going to try to out jew the other by fucking you over as much as they can.

Thats straight up bullshit that ro khana guy is retarded, those are mobile phone payment options and all it means is you get deticaded mobile data for those specific apps already included in your monthly fee. I hate when retards take things out of context to further their point

Meanwhile my company just doubled my speed for an extra 10 a mo lmao get fucked

Kek, nice post m8

>We need new laws to make sure something that works totally fine now will not change later

LOL Liberals

i dont mind mexican posters much. hopefully it hits india hard. so tired of their creepy fucking messages

THIS X1000. This board along with the majority of the internet is freaking out over fucking nothing.

There's a reason they don't do pay-packages like this, and it's because nobody would fucking buy them.

N E W
F L A G

Leftists never stop finding ways to try and justify controlling the actions of others.

Net neutrality is just the latest in an endless line of attacks against liberty.

Fuck them. I don't need a "neutral" internet.

>You think 1 of those 3 is going to do the decent thing and offer an affordable and honest internet plan?

It's not about decency or honesty. It's about putting out a better product that the consumers want. The company that bundles everything in one package will likely be the company that everyone wants to buy from, while the other two companies lose market share.

Meanwhile I have a 1000 MB/s connection to browse the dankest memes. For less than 10 Euros.

>We're sorry user, the standard Sup Forums package only includes Sup Forumsb, Sup Forums, and /lgbt/. To access Sup Forums, please purchase out Sup Forums Gold Pacakge for an additional $19.99

>believing that they are competing against eachother
HAHAHAHAH

No you don't.

It's more profitable for all 3 of them to try to fuck over the consumer. Bundling everything up in a package that everyone wants to buy is not something that makes money.

To be fair, this is because the government actively bans competition.

Whats wrong with that? If I save money by taking out the things I don't use, sign me up.

>they're not competing against each other because I can't see it

So why would they bother to improve and upgrade their services if they're not going to compete with each other? Why not keep the same shitty product with no DVR, cable/movies on demand? Seems like a waste of money to me if you're not competing.

>It's more profitable for all 3 of them to try to fuck over the consumer.

That's obvious, but it would also mean that the 3 would have to be colluding together which is illegal.

Holy shit one giant step forward to the Jews control. Fuck.

whaaaa-aaaaa !?

Just FYI, net neutrality is saying we SHOULD control the internet.

Betting you're a 12 year old who doesn't pay for their own internet.

Good luck not buying your internet from your choice of:
>Comcast (Sup Forums package and mandatory NSA surveillance package only $29.99/month!)
>Dial-up

My friend bought that fucking armor. I told him not to. That mother fucker...

Romania actually has some crazy fast internet. I'd bet he does.

>get to chose whether you pay 25 bucks or 10 a month
How is this bad again?

>America is literally turning into USSR soviet hellhole

F

So do they believe people will just bend over and allow their internet to be fucked in the ass?

We already do.
You don't have a choice when the government's involved.

It's not in America it's in europe

POSTING IN EXTINCT COUNTRY BREAD

Net neutrality is not getting killed in Europe la

Enjoy playing 59$ a month to access a slowed down 4chins but reddit is super fast