Are Jehovah's witnesses wrong?

What does /pol think of them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u_ICo90vj8A
youtube.com/watch?v=gRoETHf6kpU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I always just answers the door naked and fapping - yes they are fucking wrong what kind meth are you eating? Gtfoh with that sky zombie bullshit kike, fuck off my property or ill fap my load on your shiney shoes, these fags, are worse than the niggers

Don’t know nothing about them except that my dog hates them. She will let most anyone come to the door but them.

I kinda like them atleast they dress properly

They use their own Bible that changes words here and there to support their wicked satanic doctrine that Jesus is not God and the Michael the Archangel is Jesus.

It's filthy and they are a cult.

If you're looking for a modern form of Christianity, Mormonism or Orthodox are the way to go
They don't have any of the same survivalist philosophy the Mormons do, though

kek

Just tell them that they're mistaken, hebrew mythology is little more than a mediocre tale, and that you are not an atheist but you understand that the true theological teachings are contained in the works of Europeans like Plato and Aristotle.

4edgy8me

I like them, I usually invite them in and start preaching or try to sell them random shit. They get so confused.

in theory I support the idea of following a call to spread the word of god
but in reality even as a conservative christian who likes talking about religion I find their kirby salesman door to door tactics to be annoying

Former JW here. Yes, they are wrong, but right on many things. However . . .
My main concern that caused me to leave was that they read from the Watchtower just as much, if not, more, than the Bible, and the Bible they use is revised for their denomination. Secondly, they enforce a sort of de facto dress code as a means to front publicly, not to, as they say, honor God. It goes on and on, but those two bits miffed me pretty bad.

bait thread for that faggot JW to start trying to convert people.

>Fit Jehovah's Witness knocks on my door.
>Get chatting
>Raging boner.
>Want her to come inside so I can come inside.
>She invites me instead to a meeting
>I go to see her.
>Become full member of their church.
>Attend meetings.
>Finally after many meetings get so close to bone her.
>Night of fun she tells me she's converting to Islam and has to leave.
>tfw when I was a Muslim when she first knocked on my door.

Serves you right for letting Satan lead you by the dick.

I don't know, they don't exist here. Annoying I assume.

Ex JW here AMA

Banned in Russia. This is all you need to know about Jehovah's witnesses.

They believe in a fictional character and use it as a basis for life.
Yes they are wrong.

They know their Bible better than any other Christians, refuse to do silly shit like celebrate obviously pagan holidays, and don't beg for money.

The watchtower and their own Bible translation are really jumping the shark.

Pretty sure there's a death penalty for leaving Islam, you're fucked.

Everthing is banned in Russia, nationalists and "hatespeech" included. So your point doesn't stand at all.

Grew up as one. They deprived me of my childhood and shunned me after my mother died of cancer when I was 11. Fuck them.

youtube.com/watch?v=u_ICo90vj8A

No penalty for apostasy unless you believe in muh Hadith.

Sup Forums should not care about them, they are good citizens.

>Cousin is hardcore Jehovahs witness
>Is married to another Jehovahs witness
>They go to Kingdom Hall everyday
>They visit the main base in NY
>One day ask him when he is going to have kids, tell him he's getting old.
>Says his wife doesn't want one.
>Him and wife go on vacation with other followers of religion
>Ends up dying in a freak accident over there
>Apparently cops interrogate wife for hours
>She arrive back home
>Doesn't seem to care, no tears.
>Go to funeral
>Jehovahs witness members guard the casket and won't allow family members near body.
>Fast forward couple of years
>Go out with family.
>See her at restaurant with a baby that weirdly looks a lot like her.
>She has no brother or sisters
>Our family recognizes her and the baby by her side, throws shit fit
>Shames her out of restaurant.

I was always cool with them because my cousin was one, until shit hit the fat and I saw what their religion really is, emotionless robots that might as well be a cult.

My grandma was a JW. She'd tell me celebrating Christmas, birthday parties, and even saluting the flag was the same as praising satan.

The only good thing about being a JW is the chance of marrying a JW cutie who can never leave you even if you bang other whores in front of her because a man's word is worth more than a woman's.

No different or less whacky than any other religion.

This, too, was one of my bigger problems with it, along with Disfellowshipping is a snide little practice of theirs, where if you don't toe the line perfectly at all times or begin questioning things too much, the elders get together and decide if you're worth salvaging or if everyone should act like you're dead to them.

They along with Mormons are generally based and very good citizens.

Vastly preferable to immigrants and violent foreign ideologies like Islam.

>t. soros shill

This is what i was thinking. They believe jesus was the SON of god, when all other christian religions think jesus is god but why does the bible teach god sent his only son to die for us. It makes no sense.

>The only good thing about being a JW is the chance of marrying a JW cutie
please continue, post some sauce pics of JW cuties

They change it to modern english words we can actually understand and they change "god" to "jehova". Read a regular bible next to Jehovah's witness bible and its all the same but modern english.

Ad-hominems are not arguments.

Unless you expose kike.

Yes i agree the watch tower thing is very cult like.

Ok, but I don't see you exposing him though.

No annon i am not jw, i went to one meeting 7 years ago with an old friend and wanted to see what people think of them.

Wrong, it literally changes words from the inspired Bible and fucks up doctrine and Scripture. It's Satanic.

If you want to support your wickedness, at least do it with the KJV -- oh wait, you can't.

Probably because they dont believe in the holy trinity. They believe jesus is gods son sent here to die for our sins. They dont belive "jesus is god". How can he be god and gods only son? I am my fathers son but i am not my father.

>Jehovahs witness members guard the casket and won't allow family members near body.

Is your whole family comprised of cucks? Why let them do that?

>the chance of marrying a JW cutie who can never leave you even if you bang other whores in front of her because a man's word is worth more than a woman's.

You might as well have a relationship with a gold digging filipino or some asian spinner. These are the type of people where if you died, they couldn't care less because it's natural to them, they won't even shed a tear. Kind of hard to explain, and it's not an isolated incident, it's just who they are. I would never want to be with someone where if you had died tomorrow she could just pick up and continue like nothing ever happened.

I have read both bibles side by side and it literally takes out all the "thou shall" bullshit and changes it to "you should not" ect. ect. If you do not believe me see for yourself just google some passages for their bible

Oh no believe me my family members were furious and some of them were going to get into a fight with their members, but since he was a member for so long, that's what they did. I guess they were worried someone would sneak in a cross or something, which is retarded.

this

also in my experience I'd much rather so business/associate with the LDS more than Jehovahs. They'll talk about their faith but they dont force it upon you like Jehovahs do.

Filthy cult that pays for all its churches with cash whilst the mormons build infrastructure and capital to help anyone who needs it.

Where is the Jehovah version of Deseret?

Annoying af. And they are a cult.

Damn thats pretty shitty, i didnt even know they had elders. Sounds like some islamic tribal shenanigans.

All relegions are a cult its just a matter of how strict each one is

Mormons worship a book written by a pervert. Glen Beck is a weirdo Mormon and thrle dude is a total faggot.

This is actually pretty hilarious

woah fuck no way dude 10/

Like I tell them, who cares if its true or not if it makes you happy and a morally/ethically good person.

I guess I can see why they might not want to start a brawl at a funeral. They sound like big enough cunts though I think it would have been justified.

Read up on Charles Taze Russell's magic cancer curing beans and other huckster shit he pulled (and did time in prison for) before coming up with his greatest con of them all- the JWs.

It's pure evil and they prey on uneducated elderly shut-ins who they steal from.

I dated a mormon chick for awhile and when her parents found out they threatened to disown her if she didnt leave me, so there is that. Seems really christian to me, but idk JW's might be the same way. Just seems against what the bible teaches to worship some dudes book when the bible is the only book you need to be a better person.

>Jehovah's witnesses wrong

Yeah, it has to be pronounced Yehaweha. It is clearly indicated on the hebrew grammar.
This happens when lay men study the bible lacking skill in translation.

Pretty funny that they made this obvious mistake their "name".

Yeah I've heard of stuff like that. Normally mormon gals are based as fuck (I'm engaged to one) and totally redpilled.

Some families are total dickheads who think they are holier than thou and others are good christians.

Dont care about their faith, but I never say no when they offer for me to help out with some form of community service, whatever it may be.

I will look it up, never heard of that dude. To be fair my great uncle got suckered out of his house and all his money when he was dying of cancer by a shitbag baptist church. Some of the bishops heard he was on his deathbed and they went to the hospital and told him he was going to hell because he never went to church but he could redeem himself by signing over all his property and money to the church, and in his delirious state he actually did it. When my dad found out he almost killed the bishop who stole all his money.

Damn, sorry about that, user.

They are a nuisance, but they are a benign nuisance. Russia can continue their prohibition on their religion for all I care

Yes, in many ways.

For one, they insist God's true name is Jehovah. God gave his name to Moses, and the tetragrammaton is in Hebrew. There is no "J" sound or letter in Hebrew. So right off the bat, their insistence that God's real name is Jehovah relies on God lying to Moses and a complete and utter lack of Hebrew knowledge.

The most devastating criticism of this cult is their series of false prophecies concerning the return of Jesus. One of these many, many false prophecies is this:

1899 " . . . the 'battle of the great day of God Almighty' (Revelation 16:14), which will end in A.D. 1914 with the complete overthrow of earth's present rulership, is already commenced," (The Time Is at Hand, 1908 edition, p. 101).

1914 then became the "Great Disappointment" as it was not the end of the world, as prophesied by the JW.

Another massive embarrassment for this cult was their statement that only 144,000 people will go to heaven. That became very uncomfortable when they had millions of members, so they "changed" their statements.

I think they just disrespected my main man, Sparlock.

youtube.com/watch?v=gRoETHf6kpU

user is telling you that they think Jesus is Michael the Archangel.

The JW think that Jesus is Michael the Archangel, and changed their bible to say so.

Jesus was Michael the archangel who became a man (The Watchtower, May 15, 1963, p. 307; The New World, 284); Jesus was only a perfect man, not God in flesh (Reasoning from the Scriptures, 1985, p. 306); Jesus did not rise from the dead in his physical body (Awake! July 22, 1973, p. 4).

I see, never heard this before.

race mixing degenerates

spies, J's witnesses, the name says it all.
Con into you're home, 'just doing missionary' really believe in what their doing, controlled by higher ups, in No Dak. they will drive 20 miles out in the country to 'visit'.
If you want them to go away just mention Mary, they are really afraid of her, Inanna, and will leave quickly.

Interesting. Honestly i learned alot from this thread.

Why is that annon? Why are they afraid of mary?

I like this man

I think we can all agree they are much better than the niggers tho

>celebrating Christmas, birthday parties, and even saluting the flag was the same as praising satan.
>saluting the flag was the same as praising satan.
How are they still legal?
Day of the rope when?

I gotta admit that depends on the nigger

Goes all the way back, you can read in Inanna Returns, inter family 'gods' war, or the goddess know the truth about satans lies, or look at the Lady of Grace, she is domming the Serp. under foot, keeping it where it belongs, using knowledge wisdom truth. memes. nuff said.

>What does /pol think
Does it get more classic than this? Sage

someone going to post the copy pasta of the user who converted to JW in order to date a girl, but she ended up leaving the religion for a Chad?