How do we combat the US military after they switched sides on the race war?

How do we combat the US military after they switched sides on the race war?

We're fucked burgers.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newsweek
armytimes.com/news/pentagon-congress/2017/10/23/military-times-poll-one-in-four-troops-sees-white-nationalism-in-the-ranks/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

attack their families and communities

They're not wrong. A bunch of sandcoons in a desert 10000 miles away arent as much a threat than people actually in America. That could be said about any group though

Why mention Iraq and Syria in the headline? Are they trying to say that white nationalists are a bigger threat to the US then ISIS is a threat to Iraq and Syria?

yes. yes. those White Nationalists in the US need to be dealt with so that we can address the Syrian threat to the US

>Interview 3 POC Airzen
>The U.S. Military hates raycisst people!
Read the Turner Diaries, that's what is going to happen.

>U.S. troops say
Who the fuck did they ask, the air force?

I'm sure everyone serving in Iraq and Syria will be glad to know they're actually much safer there than they would be back at home in America with all those scary white nationalists.

>US troops
How much do you want to bet it's a bunch of women officers?

Right, because the guys wanting to save the potential futures of their kids and to slice the deep state's fucking eyes out to stop inflating the usd and sucking blood from hard working Americans are somehow more dangerous than child fucking and murdering psychopath cia nigger controlled arabs.

What the fuck? White Nationalists? It would make more sense if they said white supremacists. Nationalists are Americans.

niggers, Sup Forums /is/ the U.S. armed forces.

I wonder if they consider white nationalists a bigger threat in the United States than muslim extremists in the United States. Cause when I was in (out in 2010) pretty much everyone understood that the middle East had no effective way of striking us, but we still had briefings about local jihadis doing damage. And they ended up being the bigger risk, e.g. San Bernardino.

lol, the us military Are the nationalists. silly journalist

White Nationalists are traitors to the corps and place their skin color above their brothers in arms. Always shoot the traitor before the enemy.

>3 dead in San Bernardino school shooting
>threat
kys

The US military has a lot of based elements.

This article is obviously bullshit.

>thinking the US troops would seriously turn on their nation

No OP. It will be troops from other nations that will come over and fuck us up. Do you think a europoor with a gun will think twice about putting a bullet in our heads?

>US Troops Say
So in other words they found one guy who already drinks their kool aid. This is why Newsweek is not a magazine any more. Shills fail.

Read the turner diary’s chapters on when they organization takes over california.

>Newsweek?
FAKE NEWS
nice to dream

Race is not simply skin color.

Our loyalty is to the founder's intention of America. Pic related. We are more American than anyone, and would defend every child of every white person everywhere. Even those which don't share our views we still love, for they are our brothers and sisters. An extended family united for one purpose, we will burn away the darkness in our lands and free the citizens to once again be masters of their fates.

>Read the Turner Diaries, that's what is going to happen.
I'm apposed to WLP's vision, but I agree, he's fairly accurate in how the situation would play out.
They aren't wrong on the threat assessment level. The far right is probably the most dangerous, in terms of capabilities in the US. At the same time, it doesn't mean that the same troops who recognize them as capable also wouldn't side with their ideology, threat assessment is different than sympathy.

fuck off civnat scum.

US troops don't say that

>bombs gunshots sandniggers raping suicides murders
>i sleep
>a bunch of white kids wielding tiki torches
>REAL SHIT?

Captain America fights Nazism dumbfuck. Stop appropriating Marvel characters to promote your degenerate hatred.

It's funny because it's true.

You don't start a career and be prepared / willing to die for a country if you're not a nationalist.

>retarded libshits using words they don't understand
Color me surprised cuck, if you want to see a traitor you merely need to look in the mirror.

If anyone read the Army Times article which conducted the survey:

>Nearly five percent of those polled left comments complaining that groups like Black Lives Matter ... weren’t included among the options for threats to national security.

>Nearly one in four troops polled say they have seen examples of white nationalism among their fellow service members

You'd be surprised, burger. The only so called americans i would shoot would be libshits and their mistery meat pets.

It's not hatred, it is love for our people.

That doesn't mean by default we hate every race who is not white, it merely means we love our people more.

>U.S Troops Say
Don't even need to read this to know that literally 1 maybe 2 fag social justice soldiers said this.

The only people who voted for Hillary are niggers, wetbacks, goat fuckers and queers.

Normal people all voted for Trump.

When you think Donald Trump is a good leader, then you turn into a huge liability to your country. Education needs to be mandatory in rural America or they will keep worshiping the rich elite.

When will those coal miners be getting back to work? lmfao

duped noobs

That would require leaving the basement of your moms house. Go back and get your highschool diploma you liability.

If Catalonia gets independence, so should we

White ppl are fucked. We should start our own nation. Won't take long for their gibs to run out. When they come knocking for free gibs we kill them.

You realize blue states pay for everything in America, red states are the liabilities. If all the white red states created their own country it would be a third world country with no income.

Everything Captain America fought for is considered Nazism today by the left.

probably a bunch of muslims said that, newsweek is not a legitimate source of news anyway thought you knew

That article is false

Yeah, red states like Texas have no economic influence whatsoever. None at all.

>U.S. Troops say

oh wow

every fucking time en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newsweek

This.
Every marine I know is damn near full 14/88

>"U.S. Troops"
>Totally not communist faggots
Because those NEVER exist.

literally the only red state that does and they wouldn't take on all the other welfare states

as someone who was stuck in Afghanistan and Bahrain this article can be shoved in the deepest part of the author's ass

Newsweek probably talked to a couple black guys who got kicked out during basic training.

Are they finally admitting that ISIS isn't a real threat and that all that bullshit in the middle east were just proxy wars for Israel?

the vast majority of the military are white nationalists.70% of them are white. Being in the military means they are inherently nationalistic.

>says US troops
>says Experts
>experts agree
>9 out of 10 dentists agree

Yes OP I habeeb you at face value.

nah nice try shill. everyone else skim The Turner Diaries and CivilWar2 by chittum

(((newsweek)))

(((madame president)))
Why is it you retards still believe MSM at face value. It never ceases to amuse me

>(((Newsweek)))

>when you live in a city and import all the resources from the red states to make cheap and breakable gayphones but then claim it is only you with economic influence.

nigger please.

>THIS

>IS

>FAKE

>PROPAGANDA

But if it came down to it, I hope everyone has food, guns, bullets and thermite stockpiled.

Vet here

I wonder if this is the same fuckboi who refereed to the US the other day as "you people", while waving a US rep. Flag.

>Bahrain
Why there, my guy? I didn't realize that country even did anything.

Fun fact:

Soilder are the biggest worshipper in paganism and natoc :^)))))))))

In fact the Pentagon tried to intervene and stopped it. But it back fired and in stead...they had to add paganism in the military.

Hon dc'd US Army

Heil Hitler

Why did this story drop off the radar?

Seems like (((they))) are intentionally trying to hide it.

U.S. Troops™ said that, huh?
Pack it up, boys.
We lost.

Its three niggers

This. Captain America wasn’t fighting Nazis he was fighting ACTUAL Nazi’s. There’s a difference.

I think he got dishonorably discharged and it started an investigation to see if he had conspirators but that’s the last I heard.

Having actually served in the Army, I can tell you that there are a bunch of morons and faggots in uniform. You can find sources for pretty much any kind of "US Troops Say" article you want to write.

damn you're savage lol

30%

that means 70% support whites

Yes, white people are a threat to this country, time to kill them all.

Was red skull /ourguy/

Basically what said. They went about seeing if there were anybody else, but since then the coverage on it has gone quiet. We likely won't see/hear anything on it for some time (or if it's these people who choose to fight against us when ANTIFA pulls their stunt on the 4th).

I dont know about the US but everybody in the Canadian military knows full well that sand people are no threat to us.

If the poll had asked them to pick the greater threat between ISIS and an egg salad sandwich from a gas station, we would be reading an article about the dangers of sandwiches.

These are amazing fucking coincidences aren't they?

Also from within the article

armytimes.com/news/pentagon-congress/2017/10/23/military-times-poll-one-in-four-troops-sees-white-nationalism-in-the-ranks/
>WHAT DO YOU CONSIDER ONE OF THE LARGEST THREATS TO AMERICA TODAY: poll of 1,131 servicemen
>30%: white nationalists
>27%: Syrians
>25%: Pakistanis
>22%: Iraqis
>17%: Afghans
So in reality it seems like the number one answer was "Muslims" by a very wide margin, doesn't it?

>pollster's note: 5% of respondents complained that "Black Lives Matter" wasn't one of the available options on the poll

>Captain America fights Nazism dumbfuck
He's back fighting for the good guys now

They could not even beat Iraq, Vietnam, Afghanistan, Somalia or any African rebels
what makes you think they can win any 4G war

Give us a week with no one watching and we will secede this shithole.

>Canadian military

Fake news.

This narrative sounds like some Obama bullshit....

There aint no way white nationalists are in any way equal to the plague we suffer from the negroe in this country....What militias are they even talking about? Have y'all seen how pathetic the racist white groups were in charlottesville? Anytime the Klan shows up they are outnumbered 10-1 by negroes and liberal white SJW's.....

The whole white supremacist boogyman is lie pushed by MSM and liberal powers....

Keep them deployed in the middle east, eazy peazy.

We're small and grossly underfunded but we tend to do pretty well.

LOL jewsweek

Fake news. And people aren't falling for it anymore. It's only a matter of time at this point before we've won. They wouldn't be printing bullshit like this if we weren't obviously winning.

And you consider us white nationalists an enemy?

Really dude? We want to improve the lives of all of our people.

I dont consider white nationalists and enemy at all, learn to fucking read.

White nationalists are the good guys.

The nigger infested states are red states.

You gave no indication of thinking we were the good guys, merely that you thought ISIS are a meme.

>dishonorably discharged
Pls be true

((((((((((((((((((((((((((( newsweek ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
good goys buying into communist propaganda

Marine.
Can assure you they probably polled supply or some shit full of blacks. If they asked the infantry it'd be different. I met Mexicans in the infantry reading mein kampf who were full on 14/88

>15 dead in Muslim shooting spree
>missing the point this fucking hard