Is Sup Forums still a Christian board?

Or did Trump ruin it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jHKIaFjxGPY
voanews.com/a/orthodox-patriarch-refugees/3287495.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Germany#From_Rome_to_the_Crusades
twitter.com/AnonBabble

or Sup Forums was never a christian board even before trump. go away

theres still some christians here but they are mostly irrational and serg out when you question their beliefs. One of the most useless groups to frequent.

>go away
You know, we're all stuck here.

more than half the board is christian according to most polls. If not then they are still the biggest demographic on here.

you can say Sup Forums is an asian board and there's a demographic of them here to attest to it, along with almost any sort of demographic you can possibly think of
you can't pin it on one thing as it'd be like trying to say the world is water, there's a predominant percentage of Earth being made of water but that doesn't mean it's solely made of it

How many have been converted on Sup Forums?

(OP) #
we are a Christian board. you degenerate demon atheistic marxists are here because Trump scares (((you))). but it is the ALMIGHTY who is to be feared. Repent and accept Jesus as your King and Savior, or burn in hell.

I've been agnostic a few years
I'm kinda rethinking it though, too many coincidences

>(((Christian)))
good goyim

being a subordinate obedient refugee-loving, presenting the other cheek, getting fooked up the arse, make love not war, beta c(uck)hristian.
Like ever....

>I've been agnostic a few years
Like me, before Sup Forums came into existence.
>I'm kinda rethinking it though, too many coincidences
I encourage you to think about it.
youtube.com/watch?v=jHKIaFjxGPY

k
keep me posted
And friendly reminder that Wrath is a sin but Anger isn't. We'll show the farmtools and inbred sand degenerates their places soon enough, as it was written.

anger and hate the strongest of emotions.
Hate/wrath/rage is the only hope of the white man, a literal alpha emotion. "Wrath is a sin" t. c(uck)hristian

Why are you barking at your Christian fellows?

Anger keeps you focused.
Wrath is unkept Anger and doesn't allow for a clear viewpoint on a situation.
Wrath is literally nigger-tier emotion, Anger is the way of the White Man and any would-be ubermensch.

Sort of. A large chunk is Christian at least in a cultural sense but paganism has become pretty prevalent too. You occasionally see more esoteric/occultist stuff and uncommon things like Buddhism or Hinduism.

Ultimately, we should stop sperging out at each other over the metaphysical and recognize that we agree on 90% of things so there's no sense with all the infighting. The whole Christian vs Pagan divide gets fucking crazy to the point that some kike even mentioned it at Richard Spencer's Q&A a few days back. They know we have divisions so there's no doubt that they are trying to exploit them.

>paganism has become pretty prevalent too
There is not a single pagan on Sup Forums. Only LARPing atheists, that I can tell for sure.

>888

thx, great watch, aside from the out of place and very bluepilled muh holocaust
I do think about it, I have been for a while actually but I'm still a bit taken aback by the "skydaddy" side of it
even though a lot of things are clicking and making sense, I'm not sure to what degree that means I believe

Read the Bible, it all makes sense then.
You will know for sure, when faith sets in.

I had tried, years ago
I stopped pretty quickly though
I got bored with all the genealogy and weirded out with all the incest

Try reading the new testament instead, it's about salvation through Jesus.

still whiter than you muhhamed

yeah I thought so
I think I should read both though, it only seems fair to have some context

>Read the Bible
good goyim

(YOU)

>a christian president would cause Sup Forums to become less christian
How does that work, kraut-user.?

By a flood of non-conservative immigrants to Sup Forums caused by Trump's election?

After the election there was a huge influx of obese fedoras who cry about 'muh dark ages' every day. Yes they were atheists here before but the newer ones get triggered more easily and aren't as fond of reasoning things out

Pol is a Kekromantic board
Praise him.

>they
there*

>He doesn't get digits to prove it.
All praise be to the Holy Trinity of God.

??

This.

>Yes they were atheists here before but the newer ones get triggered more easily and aren't as fond of reasoning things out
They did atheism no service with this, that I can tell for sure.

>not reading the most influential text ever written
Brainlet

voanews.com/a/orthodox-patriarch-refugees/3287495.html

> Patriarch Bartholomew, the spiritual leader of Orthodox Christians, is urging Europe to stop trying to divide what he calls economic migrants from asylum seekers.
> Bartholomew is scheduled to visit the Greek island of Lesbos on Saturday along with Pope Francis, and Athens Archbishop Ieronymos, the head of the Church of Greece, to raise awareness about the troubled state of refugees and migrants in Europe.
> The symbolic visit is intended to reiterate the Christian moral duty to show hospitality to strangers, Bartholomew said in an interview published Friday. He added that countries in Europe should find inspiration in the generosity shown by Lesbos residents.
> Illegal immigrants make 10 % of the population of Greece

daily reminder that the orthodox patriarchs are exactly the same shit of other christians, and they have repeatly condemned right wing movements like Golden Dawn

But why would it be otherwise?

Christianity rejects all wordly concerns altogether, and right wing concerns ARE wordly concerns

Right Wing politics are concerned with the long-term survival of Civilization
But Christianity is only concerned with personal salvation to become part of a nebulous afterlife for which no evidence exists, and for which this world needs to be sacrificed, which is best expressed in the way early christians like Martin of Tours refused to fight enemies of their nations, insofar killing in this world could cost them heaven; this is also why more modern christians like Martin Luther said (I quote):
- "it is the duty of a Christian to suffer injustice, not to seize the sword and take to violence" - Martin Luther

When Jesus says "if they take your coat, let them have your shirt as well", "do not resist evil", "I have come to turn a man against his own household", "if you don't hate your self and your own family you can't follow me", "love your enemies, pray for your persecutors", "the meek will inherit the Earth", "those that wanna die will live", "blessed are those the persecuted, for they will be my Kingdom", "do not save treasures for tomorrow", "carry your cross so that you can receive eternal reward", "Sell all your possessions and give the money to the poor, and you'll have treasure in heaven", "it is easier for a camel to go through a needle's eye than for the rich to enter Heaven", "Woe to you who are well fed, Woe to you who laugh, for you will mourn and weep"...
... he isn't kidding, or meaning the opposite, but setting down a morality where the world is a lie and only the afterlife is the real deal, so destroying your life in this world, "carrying your cross" as he says, is completely logical
While christian churches seem to be very well of this (including orthodox leader Patriarch Bartholomew), Sup Forums "christians" seem to believe Jesus actually meant the OPPOSITE of all that, and that Jesus wants you to defend your family, that Jesus wants you to kill your enemies, to become prosperous, well-fed and rich in this world, and to avoid persecution and death!

Only a person that does not actually believe in the Heaven for the persecuted, the meek, and the martyred would actually re-interpret Christianity as a cult of earthly power which declares "the strong shall inherit the Earth", "my kingdom is of this world" and "you must destroy the enemies of your nation"
Only some one that just wanna use Christianity as an empty shell devoid of any true religious promises would claim that Paul and Peter misinterpreted Jesus when they submitted to their enemies and died to them while praying for them, instead of fighting the romans back and establishing a crusader kingdom, thing that one would expect them to do if Jesus meant "be a fighter and impose your will on your enemies" when he said "love your enemies and lend all they need to them without expecting anything in return"

But using Christianity as a shell devoid of any religious promises simply allows its poisonous morality to survive into the next generation.
You can tell your children that Jesus wanted them to be earthly warriors because "I didn't come to bring peace", but you can't stop them from reading the rest of the paragraph and realizing what Jesus wanted is for them to put christian morality above the good-being of their own families.

You can tell your children that Jesus wanted them to be earthly warriors because "Buy a sword", but you can't stop them from reading the next chapter and realizing that Jesus stopped Peter from using the sword to fight and defeat the romans, and reprimanded him for misunderstanding, all while asking him to carry his own cross (Peter, fully realizing that Jesus meant all the stuff about embracing death and his kingdom was not of this world, that angelic chariots were not going to slay his enemies and bring him victory, realized he was doomed, and would then deny Jesus 3 times)
You can tell your children that Jesus wanted them to be earthly warriors because ""Do not give what is holy to the dogs; nor cast your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you in pieces", but you can't stop them from reading the rest of the paragraph and realizing that Jesus was asking them, not to destroy their enemies, but to not put in risk their own moral position by criticizing others. You may want them to believe that Jesus, in the middle of a speech about not judging other people and sharing, suddenly decided that speak against the muslims that didn't even exist back then!

That is not going to fly.
Sooner or later, your "strict catholic crusader" state will be reformed into liberalism, because the Gospel will still exist, because your children, like Peter, will realize that Jesus meant it when he said "you are to be persecuted and martyred for me", that Jesus didn't say "you will live in a stable and powerful civilization, free of oppresion and death, thanks to me".

Christian Morality attacks the foundations of the monarchy and capitalism, thus its spirituality is left-wing

Jesus saying that for the rich, powerful, strong (i.e. a monarch) it is almost impossible to go to Heaven, while the poor will inherit the Earth, you have a recipe for spiritual marxism that will become the real deal as soon as the Church losses its ability to prevent people from reading the Gospel directly
Under Christianity, a hobo is holier than the king, a beggar is holier than an entrepreneur, that contradiction can't last, and it didn't last

It is not an accident Europeans were the first people to violently remove their monarchs to replace them with utopian ideologies
it is not an accident either that every christian church outright rejects whatever version of "true Christianity" you may claim to be the truth.

The people devoted to the cult, working for it 24 / 7, spending their entire lives on it think that your interpretation makes no sense

They think that when Jesus and Paul said something they actually meant it, the people joining religious missions because the Gospel inspired them, the people that go to Africa and adopt babies, the people that actually wanna follow the lives of the early Christians like John Chrysostom (which you constantly claim is a "true Christian" because he didn't like jews, while ignoring everything else he ever said) and live a life of self-denial and poverty to feed others, people like Mother Teresa that lived surrounded by filth and excrement in India...
But you don't. You wanna pretend to be a christian while living a life of a roman
Jesus himself said that if you wanna be like a roman and love your friends and hate your enemies, then pretend to follow him, you are a hypocrite
What kind of argument can you even make to actual devoted christians that go on missions to Congo and India and even DIE for it, to tell them that their version of Christianity is corrupted and damaged by jews?

If Christianity is "the enemy of Jewry", then Jews don't need any friends. "Based Christian" Charlemagne, the father of Europe according to Christians, for killing pagan saxons, gave Jews their economical power
> Charlemagne (800–814) readily made use of the Church for the purpose of infusing coherence into the loosely joined parts of his extensive empire, by any means a blind tool of the canonical law. He employed Jews for diplomatic purposes, sending, for instance, a Jew as interpreter and guide with his embassy to Harun al-Rashid. Yet, even then, a gradual change occurred in the lives of the Jews. The Church forbade Christians to be usurers, so the Jews secured the remunerative monopoly of money-lending. This decree caused a mixed reaction of people in general in the Frankish empire (including Germany) to the Jews: Jewish people were sought everywhere, as well as avoided. This ambivalence about Jews occurred because their capital was indispensable, while their business was viewed as disreputable. This curious combination of circumstances increased Jewish influence and Jews went about the country freely, settling also in the eastern portions. Aside from Cologne, the earliest communities were established in Mainz, Worms, Speyer, and Regensburg.[15]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Germany#From_Rome_to_the_Crusades

Their christian "punishment" against the "evil jews" was to receive a lucrative financial monopoly of "sinful high financing that no christians shall ever benefit from" and to move to the next country to fleece when the peasants got too riled up.

Include Jews in there too and image is complete.

This is all right but I want to reject it just because it's so high in carbs

Reddit, not Trump.

Hell is for ever!

The red-pill means getting rid of foolish fantasies that jews want you to believe

Hell is one of them

"I am a pharisee, born from Jews" - Paul, creator of your religion