Would Hillary have been such a bad choice? Look at what Trump's doing

Would Hillary have been such a bad choice? Look at what Trump's doing...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VIgHVlb151c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

She is always a bad choice

>Would Hillary have been such a bad choice?
Yes
>Look at what Trump's doing...
I am

SLIDE THREAD

Burn the witch

>Look at what Trump's doing
Whatever Trump has done to hurt America (not that he's even done anything worse than any other president has) pales in comparison to the disruptive efforts of the media and ignorant liberals to discredit him

Who wants to leave in niggerville? Not me.

no accountability

our media would die to defend anything hillary said like it was the word of god

strangely this climate of reporters hating the president and massively scrutinizing any move he makes is actually healthier for the country than a climate of complicity

search for lolita on imagefap.com
i can't believe all the leaks

at least this way I have support in my criticism of trump
If she was president we'd have a corporate puppet slowly eroding policy while still maintaining the support of the liberals and pregressives and tumblr fems

don't believe this poster. he's a skeleton

what is a skeleton?

>open borders all cartel come across, mass organ harvesting and corpse road art in streets people being chased down the street with chainsaws
>same as trump

yeah as long as their at each others throats they have to be nice to us.

german is dead!

too bad she is going to prison.

lol

>City people all voted for Hillary
So Hillary would be the PREZ on hunger games then? Should the big cities be able to vote for the enslavement of the rural people?

City niggple still lost

every time I look at my 401k, I smile, thanks trump

higher education is overrated
I dropped out of highschool and I'm a millionaire on pace to be billionaire
I invented a product that you probably see advertised 20 times a day on TV (no I'm not the mypillow guy)

keep this in mind smart and educated are different things

our well unelect their ass.

youtube.com/watch?v=VIgHVlb151c

spooky

Why is my poop green?

>hur edumicaton is for dummies
>im smart haha i make money :)

dude, we get it, you're a brainlet
don't need to express it any harder, you're a trump supporter..

lul jealous commie

She sucked dirty asshole, fuck that criminal cunt, I hope she dies painfully in her sleep tonight.

worst possible choice in all of eternity, we'd be in a civil war

education is a measure of the time other people put into trying to make you smart not of your final product actual intelligence

spoken like a dumb nigger

Trump is doing fine.

>haha i am smart because i majored in african bongo studies and the talking heads on tv agree with me :)

>Would Trump really have been such a bad choice? Look at what Hillary is doing...

Agreed, Trump is doing fine. That Clinton witch would have been a disaster. America for once made a solid decision.

Only 3? I see space for several more spooks

She would have taken us directly into a war with Russia, are u a fucking idiot?

>urban cores
Guess who lives in the urban cores there, leaf?

Would Hillary have been such a bad choice?

Acording to the United States Citizens Yes

>Look at what Trump's doing...

Is he doing anything at all?

Lol this fucking meme again
>LOL TRUMP HASN'T BEEN ABLE TO DO ANYTHING LOL FAILURE PRESIDENT
next post
>TRUMP IS LITERALLY DESTROYING THE FABRIC OF AMERICA
???

>Is he doing anything at all?
Not to much, it just that every little thing is a disaster to these people. If he eats a cupcake for lunch it will probably read in the news as some kind of sign of white supremacy.

NIGGERS JEWS SPICKS NIGGERS CHINKS ARABES NIGGERS WOPS HINDOOS NIGGERS INJUNS SAMOANS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS

it was literally headline new today that he ate rice and two slices of cherry pie

both are kinda true

although he HAS been stifled by the congress Trump is making progress in an agenda that IS destroying the fabric of liberals idea of America

ayy lmao

We would have full blown proxy war with russia right now and who knows what kind of executive orders on guns.

She would've had a seizure and fallen on top of the Red Button.

*farts*

I went to a trade school instead of college. That doesn't mean I'm a fucking idiot. Why do liberals hate people who want a good life without getting into student debt?

sage

Fuck yes she was a horrible choice! That idiot is a stupid as she is stubborn.....the truth is not in her, caught in many lies.....cruel & arrogant....believing she is above the law....

We truly missed a terrible thing happening....

Trump is what he is, but he is not incompetent like that idiot Hillary

What product?

All I see is that liberals are more likely to be morons that like being in debt.

He makes sad frog dildos

sometimes doing nothing is preferable.

She would have been much better than Obama in 2008. Even the current President thinks so.

But our current President is much better than she would be today, her party was moved too far to the left and consumed by identity politics thanks to Obama that is eating this country.

(((education)))

She was terrible but trump is even worse.

Kek

The only good thing Hillary would have done would have been China. It would be surrounded right now as everyone would be in the TTIP but China would be left out.

Now China has nothing stopping it dominating global trade

Indoctrinated by disgruntled low pay wage cucks. It's no wonder college is a breeding ground for a bunch of useful idiots, that regurgitate the same shit they are feed.