WHY WONT THEY LEAVE ME ALONE /POL? I FUCKING HATE THIS PLACE

Im so sick of this shithole. Need to make my money and get myself to eastern Europe fast

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xfHRhXW1hno
instagram.com/p/BaK6EKfAtNB
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You know what to do. Paint yourself black and say ooga booga chuga nuga for the rest of your days. They can't expect you to read.

P A R T
A
R
T

Hey Graham, do you have license to post on Sup Forums ?

this is crazy, how much would it cost you to get a license though? I guess TV is a privilege and not a right in the UK

If they ever come, tell them to fuck off.
It's all bollocks and posing.
If they come with a bailiff, they can't do shit until you open the door, or ring for police to knock the door down, which they won't do just to check you don't have satellite or a coax aerial in.

>inb4 giving up to cuckery
hey, its fucking mandatory for everyone regardless in germany

use to rule the seas now your just a bunch of faggots just a country of... i have to go im being arrested for online hate speech and owning a knife.

its what you get for being a privileged white male with a cool accent

>/pol
get the fuck off my board faggit

I bet the refugees and indians get free TV licenses.

wtf bongs even us burgers have public broadcasting for free

They make you pay for their propaganda, too funny!

What are they gonna do about it

They can’t enter your home without a warrant etc

They literally can’t do shit

This can't be real. If serfdom is brought back then I say you're screwed to death.

wtf

i thought this was a meme

A N D
N
D

Get rid of your tv fool. There is fuck all on it and any shows you can’t live without you can stream for free.

>inb4 prison sentence

Lol... How is this not harrassment from your government??

Just kidnap some kid and bring him to the bbc studios for them to buttfuck and they will probably forget about the tv tax.

£147 or ~$193
>Tv is a privilege and not a right
It's because its the main source of income for the BBC. It USED to be split between the Beeb and British Telecom, back when it was a national entity responsible for the nation's telecoms, so most of it went to keeping infrastructure running.

Then Thatcher privatised BT and didn't want to make a new tax to replace the license.
The BBC is adamant about keeping the license because they can predict what their income is, and it just gets bigger year on year.
A tax would mean the prospect of defunding, and a sense of actually being accountable to government and not this wishywashy independant self accountancy that lets them push whatever they want.

And they're run by jews.

You're country is fucked. The stones of ancient castles weep for your people.

My name is also graham

>You know.
>We know.

No, stay where you are and fight
Fuck off we're full

But your money would support great new shows like this, showing Europe's diverse past!

I think it would be acceptable if BBC wasn't completely biased. Here the government funds NPR who are completely left-leaning

WE

>be Brit
>give in and apply for t.v. license.
>realize you fucked up and forgot to renew your license license.
>Get hauled away to prison for holding a license without a license.
>starve in prison because you also can't renew your eating license.

it's so ridiculous, this is part of making us feel like children

One thing I learned from the Days of Rage book was that institutions of any kind are the breeding ground for liberal control, and which conservative types struggle to manifest any infiltration of.
That makes government institutions by their nature as unwarranted and unneeded expenditure to be the easiest targets for infiltration and puppetry, and even better when they've got the freedom of a false guise of "independence" and "non-bias" through charters and rules that aren't enforced.

Honestly, changing the tax system for it will only make it accountable to the political swing of the time.
The only true way to make the BBC unbiased is to stamp it out

>watching tv
you deserve it

PARCEL
A
R
C
E
L

yeah it's a little much to think that any of these institutions are going to change their ways and start being concerned about ethics

Nope, it's mandatory. Gotta shallow all that propaganda... fucking hell, poor brits.

you should have hidden those data matrix codes

Jesus, I shiver at the idea of having to live in a place like the UK.

I know you will call me poor and whatnot, but is it really worth your extra money in exchange of living in an Orwellian society? Is money and macroeconomic numbers all that is worth living for? Also, you still have more crime and more immigration.

From what I heard from an Alberto Barbosa the only reason his country isn't like the UK is because the government is too poor. They can't afford to be a police state.

Dude just fucking torture the TV license inspector, they respond to torture believe me

Just came back from the UK.

I thought it was bad here, all I can say is:

What.the.fuck.

Elaborate please. I thought it was already bad in Belgium, how is the UK worse?

Pretty much. Honestly, plan is to fuck off out of here to the US after I'm done with my degree.
I know its not total freedom, but the degree of it is atleast locational; here you're just fucked nationwide, and Scotland is even worse.

if you say i don't watch tv , what would they say?

Unless you live in a larger city Belgium's pretty alright

youtube.com/watch?v=xfHRhXW1hno

Not to the US, mate.
They've got fluoridated water supplies almost everywhere there. You only have a 1/11 chance of that in the UK.

I would highly recommend coming to the US, here you can afford your own land and your own well, it's way cheaper than living in an apartment and no chemicals in the water

the british accent is shit

BBC is so biased they turned me off NPR too.
This license is a tax. You have tax funded government propaganda and no freedom of speech. Sad.

Isn't that also true for England though?

my name is Graham

>Dear Sir/Madam

>2017
>implying there are only two genders
>not including all of the (((approved))) salutations

take a picture of this and post it on the internet and then sue them for discriminating against your gender

>get myself to eastern Europe fast
Just come to America, dipshit....we are kinsmen

What if you have 3 tele's in the house. Is that 3 licences? Also what if you dont have cable or Sat, do they tax for Over-the-Air too?

we pay for ours too dumbass

>paying for a tv license

Are you a third world shit hole?

>I know its not total freedom,
Name one country that has more freedom.
>I'll wait.

1st amendment free speech
2nd amendment own a gun
Nothing stops you from getting rich.
Buy land where you don't see another house for 500 miles.
No tv licence
no vat tax bullshit.
Some states no state tax

IDK why eurocucks think we have it bad.
And don't say niggers.
niggers are everywhere.
(Think 2nd amendment)

>needing a license to be able to watch TV
wait, this is not a meme?
Goddamnit, britbongs.

Its one license (tax) for receiving over the air broadcasts.

A lot of heads need to roll tbqh

Looking for a husband lol. What country you in? Pics.... lol

I don't even give a fuck of you're a guy, I'll marry you to get out of this shithole. I'm 19 and still have vision for hope for my future.

Godamn, paying tax on OTA and I'll bet you guys are still bombarded with commercials like we are.
Whats sad is we're sending millions of US Dollars across the pond to BBC with all the Dr. Who merchandise that people buy.

Lucky for you I’m female and a 5 out of 10 lol

I'm not joking, I want out

>I’m female and a 5 out of 10
Which part?
Upper or lower?

too many niggers

Both. Natural XX chromosomes.

Most of Europe has TV Licences

Difference is in the UK they sold the enforcement rights to a private company, which gets a percentage of any fees they recover

Thats where the fake scare tactic ads and bullshit letters come from, its like copyright trolls

>too many niggers
Poland is too poor to afford niggers.

In America or Europe?

Isn’t Italy too?

They are gonna investigate his internet searches and release them to his employers.

>enforcement agents lol

Tell them to show you their warrant and if it's not been signed by a judge tell them to fuck off. Then call the tv license cunts and tell them you're too poor for TV.

Both of course. Should not be any in either place.

I'm Graham too, and so's my wife's son

AGREE

Saltine bitches lol

You sound surprised. Germans pay a tv licence too.

go to the us. you can make money using this

instagram.com/p/BaK6EKfAtNB

KNOW

>my wife's son
>tfw raising someones else's cum dump

Sounds like the UK

Wow suddenly living in the liberal hell hole that is NY doesn’t seem so bad

You’re a good man

I literally dont have a TV, they just continue to send this stupid shit every other week

Why is all of this Big Brother shit always coming from UK? Why is it acceptable?

shut the bloody ell up you cheeky yank cunt! are you gaggin for a slap you mate?

>posting before murking lore

They can send it through for iPlayer, which you can watch on your computer/laptop/phone/tablet. So there is no escape.

>need to get to eastern Europe fast

hahaha have fun trying to eat memes

If you can't make it in the UK you will get eaten alive in harder countries.

jesus fucking christ dude

Because they lack fire arms?

>I literally dont have a TV, they just continue to send this stupid shit every other week
Then let them come see for themselves.
And give them a big heart ho go fuck yourself.
P.S.
Sell tickets, invite your friends.
Post a video.

Even the nigger problem is a meme. Most of America is white and blacks stay in their areas. I've traveled across the country without seeing any niggers

Kek

You will need to prove you cant receive live broadcasts of TV to get rid of them. But since you probably have a phone with a browser that can get iPlayer; you're screwed.

>tfw you don't live in britain