/esg/ - Ethnostate General

Thread for the discussion of an ethnic homeland specifically for white, European peoples and their flourishing.
Discuss tactics to achieve one, how it will come about, policies it should pursue, culture, aesthetics, and what we can contribute to it

Kill all the niggers and yellows then keep running it how its run now

Maybe try to develop a culture so you have more than the color of your skin to larp about founding a country.

I'm Algerian but I have green eyes unlike most wh*Te brown-eyed subhumans

There already is a culture in place for whites, in Europe definitely but also in the USA.
Whites have their own de facto music genres like country and rock, have their own cuisine traditions, form their own communities, tend to have families and raise their children in a nuclear family, are patriotic, all among other things.

I want to create an off the grid community in the northwest United States. It would be strictly for those of Northern or Central European ancestry. First thing we would need is land in Washington state and anons willing to migrate, preferably those with farming, hunting, or building experience.

Youre a fucking retard if you think white is a culture.

Only in the New World.

Your hair is more coarse than my pubes

You have to go back

I never said that it was.
In America the different regional whites have different cultures.
However at the same time there are some unifying commonalities.

#whiteisok

1. Produce 4-6 while children in a nuclear family
2. Homeschool
3. Martial training
4. Homesteading
5. Make as little money on the books as possible, use as many tax advantages as possible, consume as much welfare as possible
6. Develop expertise in areas of white culture, for instance learning a musical instrument
7. Learn a foreign language

Are you this much of a 56%istani dunce? Dscovering the concept of culture is this much of a novelty to you or are you just pretending to be retarded?

We need Nazism/Fascism
For real this time
We need to unite Europe and to preserve national cultures

Reminder everything around the Mediterranean Sea belongs to Romans not Nord cucks.

>willing to migrate

Non-US Citizens would be unable to move to the United States for this. Has nothing to do with unwillingness

Washington has libtard politics because of Seattle. You'd be better off going with Idaho or Montana.

The primary goal for going to Washington would be to purchase coastal property and have access to food sources from the sea, but I have scouted several locations in Idaho that would also work well.

Was really more of an offer geared towards Americans. If every Euro on this board is telling the truth then while you guys are currently going through a rough patch, you are mere months away from unfucking yourselves. The few whites left in America need to work together to survive.

>Was really more of an offer geared towards Americans

Then it really wouldn't work if you were strictly looking for people with strictly Northern or Central European ancestry desu.

The biggest issue these projects (even projects like the Free State Project in New Hampshire) have is that the pool of people in the US is just not big enough to actually have an impact anywhere.

Would being totally surrounded by SJWs be worth access to the sea? Once they find out there's a pack of NAZIs in the neighborhood they may swarm you like an angry hive of SJWs. They could do shit like constantly call in child abuse accusations to CPS. Also, the more zoning rules the more they feel entitled to stick their noses into your property. They could make your life hell with citations.

Yeah in that case you're right. And there are several locales in Idaho where we could easily become the majority and take control of the county government. It's something to consider.

When people talk about colonizing other planets they often cite 500 people as the minimum needed to sustain a population without an unacceptable level of inbreeding. What we are attempting to do is build a town in the US where whites can live without shitskins. If you are insinuating that there are less than 500 white people in the United States I'd love to see sources confirming that.