Is football fan culture degenerate?

Americans wouldn't think of Europeans as civilized if they saw what happens before every match in Europe.

youtube.com/watch?v=ukKFx_Yo1j4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YVulF29X7Io
youtu.be/sCdEj7rtA18?t=89
youtube.com/watch?v=692MgidTQSg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's the last bastion of implicit lad culture

Think of it as a vaccine for leftism
In Poland we have very big and strong culture of football hooliganism.

>meme flag
>retarded post
>Sup Forums on Sup Forums
kill yourself

It's bullshit overall. If they don't get too out of control, boys will be boys and all that, but stomping on one another's head and shit like that - not a huge fan of that.

We can't all be shoreditch twats, the Football Lads Alliance had a pretty big march in London that made the Left kvetch.
youtube.com/watch?v=YVulF29X7Io

Everyone likes a fight. Don't they?

I'd rather be around shitkicking Ultras over fat slobs holding big group cookouts in stadium parking lots.

European hockey culture has nothing of that, though. I guess s*ccer is just an uncivilized sport for uncivilized people.

Yes, Hockey is the only not nigger team sport.

It's not degenerate. How else will you practice whooping shitskins in street scenario?

Holy shit catalonia has it’s own flag?

So some guy sitting on a rail with a mask on cutting some netting and lighting fireworks is your representation of degeneracy?

I'd hate to know what you find exemplary about your ideal culture.

I bet it involves faggoty lounge music, shitty cheese and dick.

Yes and no.
Many degenerates are involved in the culture but it is also one of the last places where men can express their tribal rage without a license. PC culture has been trying to crack it but it's not been totally cucked as yet. Football fans are mostly patriotic and have a lot of fighting age men with pent up rage. In the event of civil war they are prime recruitment territory. Tommy Robinson and all the London football lads have been some of the only folks openly marching against Islam.

It's a memeflag.

>Europeans
>civilized
kek

Yours is a meme flag.

is ______ degenerate threads are the worst. Why are they allowed?

I'm from catalonia

Iedereen kan met de Catalaanse vlag posten

it is degenerate.

Isn't this the faggot who got beaten up when he invaded the pitch sometime back?

Designated digits streets.

>Americans wouldn't think of Europeans as civilized if they saw what happens before every match in Europe.
We don't think of you as civilized. We used to think Sweden was before the refugee crisis. Face it, you're all a bunch of wandering drunks in funny clothes that are addicted to smoking.

That nigga got some big ass lips

youtu.be/sCdEj7rtA18?t=89

did somebody say, football?

Soccer is for pansy-ass faggots who like to grab each others butts.

Rugby is the true redpil..

At this point, anything that involves masculinity and testosteronous behavior should be supported

>Be Euro
>Get trampled at "Football" game while wife and daughter is getting raped by Muslims at home.

>be burger
>complain about europe being filled by niggers and muslims while the U.S. itself has more then any Euro country.

really makes me think

If only football hooligans could channel their energy into something useful, like beating migrants and muslims instead each other. Saw football fans march few times in London & Paris, there were zero sandniggers on street, they were afraid.

>Be a grown ass man
>Can't own guns and have cool fun shootouts in the Walmart parking lot.
>Doesn't even get to enjoy trying to not get robbed/murdered by armed negros on a daily basis.
>MFW

oh we do have guns, plenty of them altough police sometimes runs campaigns to take them, but most conservative people wont care.

Of course we dont have your assault rifles or moder weapons, we still have old bolt actions and shotties

altough i'd love to have gun rights, but that wont happen due to euro union, we got weed doe cheap one too

youtube.com/watch?v=692MgidTQSg

cyka blin

OK cool. I was just paling around I don't actually give two shits about Football.

>Assault rifle
We can't own those either without a special permit. I wish we could export our firearms rights to Europe, we can export globalism, feminism, LGBTQP bullshit, etc... but we can't export FREEDUMBz. It would better secure our gun rights if say England or Germany adopted similar gun laws.

Better save that flag before you get cucked in a few days. Thanks Jordi

yes

/close

>hooligans gonna hool
color me surprised

They took your village, your nation, your people, your very identity. And they gave you pretty jerseys with the names of players who do not give a single fuck about you to wear. So you would be sated. So you would be silent. To be part of football culture is not wrong. Because these are just lost souls, who have found what they desperately need, as humans. But it is an illusion, it needs to be destroyed. So those feelings, those deeply rooted emotions of belonging can be directed towards the right things again.