>2017
>NFL tickets for $9.65 each

>they can't even give them away

lmao

Overpriced, zoos are usually way cheaper.

>Watching the JASGS and BROWSNS

cleveland though...

its S13.00
Fees are a scam and a lie.

still. Even though the team sucks, $9.65 isn't sustainable to cover costs

NFL has become ploy to get you to pay for parking and food, like (((soda))) at fastfood.

9.65 is still expensive for 10 minutes of game play

kek, tickets here for soccer matches are cheaper

It depends on market. The 49ers and more vocal blm supporting markets are still crazy expensive

*more expensive
dammit

>giants fan
>nosebleed seats $200

I hate living in New York sometimes

that is more than parking

>Jags @ Browns

I've seen redneck bar fights at 2am that had a bigger audience.

I dont pay niggers for being niggers. Why do you OP?

HS football in DFW costs about $5-$10 depending on the game. >TFW NFL has fallen so low that HS games are on par.

Jags are going to win their division

pro leagues make their money on TV deals

>Browns at Jags

2 shit teams.

>mfw my old man spent a couple grand on season tickets

They're trying to attract their new progressive fan base. The NFL is failing so fast.

>2560x1080

Well, considering you only get 15 minutes of action because those fat fucks you call athletes need time to catch their breath after running a few "yards", those prices are still a bit too high.

C'mon goy-uh i mean guys, we we're just kidding, if you don't support the NFL you are antisemi-uh i mean anti american!

I prefer the unending excitement of soccer personally

That's about the price of preseason tickets for better teams.

2 minutes before the game ends and they dont need to score. Happens but thats rare. Literally every game of handegg has 3x more break time than action time or worse.

thats what happens when you try to shitpost on autopilot user. pull your head out of your ass and start taking Sup Forums seriously.

>last few minutes of a tie game
>least interesting part of the game
>neither team wants to win
nice "sport" you have there

also
>implying it's rare

That's 13 dollars wasted. I would rather burn it than give money to niggers and their handlers.

>3 minutes of football
>ad
>punt the ball
>ad
>2 minutes of play then someone is injured
>ad
>refs make a bad call, team challenges
>ad
Rinse and repeat for 3-4 hours. By the second or third ad break, I've tuned out completely.

>45 minutes of soccer
>ad
>45 minutes of soccer

>tfw your team leads by two goals and its overtime
*yawn*

>9$ tickets
>30$ parking
>10$ hot dog
>10$ beers

End up spending 200$.

Sounds like fun.

What the fuck did I just watch

Again, last few minutes of a game when the chance to score 1 more goal isnt sufficient to risk loosing the game for it. It happens. And yes, it's rare. Back to handegg, the sport where you mostly stand around and do nothing while receiving brain damage in the process.

>Not having a countdown clock.
>Having a countup clock.
>Not stopping the clock when ball is dead.

Soccer just sucks. All other codes of football are better on paper alone.

Bengals outright cold called my house last week asking if my family wanted box tickets kek

Ties should not happen. Play with one fewer player until someone scores.

Shit even when the NFL is cheap, it is over priced. I've loved American/Canadian Football for a long time. But I've always hated the NFL and their subversive attitude. I hope they fire Goodell and get someone in there who actually loves the game and America.

Anyone else noticed they seem to have massively boosted their advertising budget? I was listening to the radio today and every 30 minutes it was something about the NFL.

>2017
>still watching the athletic jew

Many NFL owners are holocaust survivors. It is our duty as righteous gentiles to buy the tickets, pay for parking and buy a hotdog and corn syrup meal for $25.

$13.
Then $55 for parking, $32 for a hot dog, $22 for a napkin, and on and on.

Let them fill the seats with ghetto youth

Watch the stadium empty completely

Time to White Out the kneegro protest

>I was listening to the radio today and every 30 minutes it was something about the NFL.
Why weren't you shitposting on here all day? You gotta life or somethin, pal?

Still not worth it. Nosebleeds section, they'll rape you in parking fees and at the concession stands.

>Jaguars v. Browns
Well yeah no shit.

They still play wow

(((fees))) because what the fuck are you going to do about it

It is when city governments are memed into building stadiums for teams.

Hockey really is the best sport when it comes to shit actually happening.

CRASHING THIS GAME.

>implying winning the AFC South counts as a victory

>inb4 Thread moved to bant by mod

One of the biggest blunders of all time. They're the NFL, sports king of America. All they have to do is not rock the boat. Keep one of the last bastions of American masculinity pure.

What the fuck do they do? Rock the fucking boat. Piss off the vast majority of their fans by going after their preferred politics.

You can't float a league with vegans, minorities, and adult "GAMERS1!!11! XD" That's enough to support Rick and Morty, but not an established sports league that the product doesn't appeal to to begin with.

most of the hate is the direct result of education
the goyim know and so and so forth

Someone has to put the tendies on the table

Kek

what the fuck eurocucks? You don't see this shit in hockey

So bets on them filling the stands with cheap tickets and false flagging on an entire stadium?

Hockey is an improved version of soccer. Has a countdown clock. Got rid of ties because even the NHL learned that ties suck.

The NFL might make a lot of money but the teams themselves are still individual businesses

1-3-1

>$13.00 For the sweetest bleacher seats in league.
The only good thing about living inSF

underrated

jesus christ, I hope that semen slurping sport never catches on here

Its 8 dollars for a high school football game here

Whoever was behind the whole fees thing will have their own circle of hell

>Has baseball
>Has faggot version of rugby with helmets
>Talks about semen slurping

it's Jags vs Browns in cleveland. Don't look into this too deeply. Has been the same for years

the jaguars are a failed expansion team and won't even be there in a few years

>zoos
kek

The zoo doesn't let them fight each other.

Who would you pay any more than 13 bucks to sit for two hours to watch grown, famous, athletic men play Sportsball, while you contemplate why you are inferior.

Watching sports kills the soul, and all who pay $200 bucks to do it should be fucking slapped back into painful reality - where they can only begin to change their situation.

I'd rather burn my money desu.

They should have stood, now those NFL boomers are probably going fishing instead

>Drafting a meme QB

Cleveland deserves what it gets

/thread

Hockey is real white-man sports, no homo pretending to be hurt like a little girl. No shitskin plays it. Woman can play it either otherwise their teets get crushed.
>Watch hockey instead.

>Jaguars vs. Browns

I would rather watch a cricket game than go to that one.

I knew hockey was a mans sport when a player got an ice skate to the cheek, bled all over the place for 45 seconds still playing, went to the locker room to get stitched up and came back to play in the same game not long after. Niggers get turf toe or a pulled hammy and are out for weeks.

When you make your entertainment product a cheap political statement but you forget that alienating your audience is bad for business.

I understand that a man has to make a statement at times and I do like hearing personal opinions on politics from time to time, but you are playing for people looking to unwind. Also, they have about a bagillion options for entertainment these days so you have to be competitive. I used to like video games, tv and movies until I realize how anti white and anti male they all were. Nowdays, I barely partake of them. I like forbidden knowledge chat boards such as pol. It's better than being told I'm evil for wanting to be white and live white.

You know how sick society is getting? It's to the point that I am honestly surprised that one of you sick fucks has not done a GoPro Massacre and put it up for free on the internet. I felt a little ill typing it, even.

Keep making them bleed burgerbros.

>2017
>still watching the KFC olympics

Kid took my hockey helmet!!!!!

No, Stubhub has tickets at $23 for the 49ers next home game

Too much.
You actually couldn't pay me to watch criminal, America and white hating nogs run around uselessly on a lawn throwing a ball around.
I'd rather shitpost uselessly here.

Teams make money at the stadium, NFL makes money on TV deals.

>Cleveland vs Jacksonville

beautiful

Dude going against the Browns is essentially a bye week for the other team. That's why its 10 bucks a seat.

It's just because the Browns are god awful. Most NFL tickets are still like $80 without parking.

As much as I enjoyed the NFL, I'm glad these worthless niggers are shooting themselves in the foot burning it all down

The NFL is now dead. They can’t sustain themselves at this rate, cash flow must be totally in the shitter.

They charge the networks more than they make in ad revenue too. Without cash flow they will never keep everybody paid up.

My condolences to the Patriots and the Bears for the death of the NFL. Maybe team MMA will take its place one day.

who cares

That's just the effect of the Cleveland Browns, worst bunch of niggers in the NFL.

Jags are guaranteed to win.

You could always get into NFL games for cheap as fuck if you went for bad seats or standing.

Jags aren't bad this year

That's about what seats for AFL and T20 Cricket matches are. Cheap enough you can go every week.

isn't that what it is?