Why isnt this manga more popular? its the best wholesome /ss/ that exists?

Why isnt this manga more popular? its the best wholesome /ss/ that exists?

Other urls found in this thread:

i4.mangareader.net/otoyomegatari/3/otoyomegatari-1016830.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's probably one of the most popular manga that doesn't have an anime adaptation, at least on Sup Forums.

KyoAni will soon change that.

>KyoAni

How frequent are chapters these days anyway?

i made a thread about it the other day and no one gave a shit except one user who had never heard of it

The guy is bullshitting. It was only popular at first for the /ss/ then the tsundere girl spilling spaghetti all over, but now that her arc is kind of over no one gives a shit anymore.

Not much happens, it's popular but there's not a lot to talk about.

P A R I Y A
A
R
I
Y
A

I struggle to think of any manga (withou anime) that would be classed as popular here if otoyomegatari isn't. Maybe Vinland Saga and Yotsubato, but that's about it.

The tomboy manga that gets one page per day

>he doesn't know

I can't even imagine this animated

They'd have to cut out so much detail

>Why isnt this manga more popular
Popular enough here reddit-kun.

Pariya best girl

she is impure now

i4.mangareader.net/otoyomegatari/3/otoyomegatari-1016830.jpg

Soredemo Sekai wa Utsukushii did it better

It's pretty damn popular, user.

I wouldn't call them the same thing, even if they both have /ss/ marriage. SoreSeka falls more into the vein of redhead-princess fantasy that Hakusensha and Shogakukan's shoujo magazines really like recently.

Amir thirsty as fuck

>Central Asian bow
>Japanese draw
>not thumb draw
Filename says it all

On a scale of 1-10, how adorable will it be when he finally discovers sex and on the same scale how insane will the sex be?

Have they fucked yet?

One of my favorite manga, but I don't like the curernt arc. Pariya is a boring character who comes across as a modern girl and her romance is shit.

fuck so THIS is what I'm going to read, thanks for reminding me OP, I was just about to reread YKK for the 4th time. Please tell me it's not only desert stuff, like what season changes are in it? any Snow?

bump

Have Amira and Karluk fucked or do they just sleep naked together?

So wait, is this still about /ss/ or is it a "different cast per volume" sort of thing?

it has multiple stories about multiple marriages (its the "brides story" after all) but it always returns to the main /ss/ couple

They can't into /ss/ because he's too young to D her.

delete this

There's a few anons, myself included, who look forward to the threads. Most likely you just made the thread at a bad timing.

People
Order
Our
Pariya

Hallal/10 for the first Haram/10 for the second.

Pedophilia by any other name is still wrong. It doesn't matter how well-told the story is or how intricate the patterns on the characters' clothing are, Amira is a bad person for lusting after that shota D.

Hypocritical bastards.

He's not a child though. He's a responsible adult.

He's considered an adult in that time period.

People needed to pop out kids early in those days so when they're old they don't starve to death, IF they get old. They don't have enough luxury as to wait till someones 17/18 before they start working to support the household either, so, 12.

i died when i was clicking through and hit the end of published episodes

i went from 1 to 86 in on evening

Needs moar poppy plants, bachabaz, and Russian hymns off in the distance.

I enjoy the manga.
This was an awesome anime. I am angry this doesn't have a second or third season.

It's called historical perspective user. Girls often got married at 13 at that time too

Timezones.

yep
Turkish/Central Asian Archery usually done with thumb and tip of the fingers
hell, Ottomans even made special ring for that

The art is great but the story is shit.

KyoAni movie would be great.

I'd assume it's not popular because it's a period manga that isn't about feudal Japan or Western Europe.

Threads were made ever since Emma.

Is it? What kind of things happen in it?

Well I dropped it a long time ago when a bunch of villagers rekted seasoned horse archers.

Fucking nothing.

It's just ethnics quibbling over furs and crops and then the artist draws tapestries like an autist for 30 pages.

Khergit sieges in a nutshell.

Explain please.

I'm surprised, given her atention to this kind of detail, Mouri didn't research that and gave us, say, a panel of Amira's handmade ring with a tribal pattern - or even a two-page spread, given how much she's into the decoration stuff.

see

Also she want to have boy's love with Omer

Irony is another manga artist kinda pointed out Mouri's mistake on her own manga

>he has a problem reading /ss/ and tapestries
user plz, user you gay as fuck.

> Why isnt this manga more popular?
It's currently one of the best selling seinen titles in Japan. Winning awards left and right and generally enjoying vast amount of praise from both readers and academics. What more do you need, user? Shit doesn't have to be one One Piece level to be called "popular".

Maybe he means popular on 4chins or in the west in general.

He doesn't know Sup Forums doesn't talk about good things except every once in a while when the planets align.

>quality /ss/
Go on, you had my attention.

user gets it

Probably because you did some shitty kind of thread starter. Less than a week this got 300+ in a thread.

>yfw Otoyomegatari doujins appearing slowly

P A R I Y A

is of marriageable age!

>mfw her name means fairy

This is a story based on a specific time period in human history. In that age, he is considered a man and is able to use his power as one to his will. The parents wouldn't mind, but she chooses not to due to moral compass. The same scenario with genders reversed would also be okay for that time period. More than anything else, the author/company chooses to not show the /ss/ due to japanese laws.

Comparing this to a western story during an older time period, look at game of thrones. Most of the 18-25 year olds are actually in their teens in the books. The author knows how the people of the time period that his work is based on would react. Everything going on in the book is normal for that world/time. The readers actually understand that and do not care.

Stop trying to project your pedophilia apologizing onto this series, you fucking fetishist cunt.

>bachabaz
shotacon detected

The anime was enjoyable but the manga got really boring.

I hope she continues drawing manga for a long time.

DELETE THIS

no one likes sand niggers

so embarrassed that even her hands are blushing

>ss
>good
No

What? I'd say it's more popular than any ongoing manga about feudal Japan or Western Europe.

She's way too good at what she does, and he purchasing audience is extremely loyal. As long as the CT doesn't come around and ruin her, she'll be pumping works for at least another 10-15 years.

>/ss/ what about kawaii kebab krossdressers?

So, like 1 or 2 mangas.
I love her quality, but fucking hate the monthly updates.

I guess you can't have everything in life.

After years and years of reading, I'll tell you this, quality will always be better than quantity. The only manga worth your time are ones that the writer cares about. Even if it's one or two stories, it's going to be better than her pumping out some rehashed meme tier shit every two years.

what about yotsuba?

>mangas

>I want weekly manga that's highly detailed and not formulaic
That's not how life works.

Man I wish I could feel the texture

HastraveledthroughTurkeyfag here. The pages about the wooden carvings gave me a similar feeling.

>mfw kebab
>mfw have these textures all over the home

do you have a qt kebab waifu

>Pedophilia
You don't even know what that means.

Emma got one at least.