It's okay to be a bad mother Goy!

twitter.com/BadMoms/status/921088586484772866

>White genocide is a myth

I put my hand up on your hip
When I dip
>uDipIRoa
I dip

They probably aren't mothers to their children at all. Guaranteed all three use nannies and probably just had children to sell their baby photos to People Magazine. I would sooner take parenting advice from a crack addicted hooker than any of Harvey's coke addicted hookers

Holy shit, you just described my stupid cunt of a sister to a tee. Dumb bitch doesn't work, has a nanny, and models her kids. I cut her off about a year ago and have never been happier.

Save the kids. They're living things and they need help.

>modern women
Negative parenting value

>white women
>maternal instinct
pick one

stay golden pony boy

REEEEEE

Is this bad enough?

The jews know they can promote virtually any type of behaviour now using a group of stronk, independent womyn sitting around with a glass of wine,some quirky music, nice lighting, opening up to each other in a 'non judgemental, positive reinforcement' environment. This now includes child abuse.

ooooh she's so baaad

What do you think MIla Kunis is feeling ever since she went from one the 'sexiest women on the planet' to being casted in a movie about 40 yo soccer moms, Sex in the City style when she's like 15 years younger than the other actresses?

#BadMoms

Doing god's work user

Just bugs me that these 3 kikes are pretending to be white and encouraging mothers to be shit

How strange that these two are legit evil, and feminists look at this and say there should be no women in prison.

Feminists are evil too. Fuck society.

lol this would be a pretty good troll campaign

well both the abusers and abused were women so i guess this is par for the course

I saw this movie two days ago. Not very funny. Very predictable. Tells women that it's boring and stressful being a mother. Her white husband is a goofball who can't do anything right. She meets a latino guy and he is perfect. It's pure anti white propaganda.