Is this the Abomination of Desolation?

Is this the Abomination of Desolation?

Other urls found in this thread:

catholicpoint.blogspot.nl/2012/10/pope-claiming-as-god.html?m=1
youtube.com/watch?v=83y3_4KAuhc
youtube.com/watch?v=-6FfTxwTX34
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

catholic church is heretical

Proof the pope plays Chaos in Warhammer 40k and is a daemon prince irl.

No its Obama Nation of Desolation

it's an idolatrous false religion, it is the whore of babylon.

>those ridiculous medieval costumes

I question my faith more and more everyday

What is tradition you fucking nigger. If we abandon what's left of it you will hear more screaming niggers saying we have no culture

Things protecucks will never, ever understand:
- art
- the teachings of Jesus

the thing is, this pope was the result of the child molestation scandals that were popping up everywhere. He is basically one big PR campaign. Kinda like Trudeau

This, basically.

Protestantism has failed, long live Orthodox.

This (((art))) is incredibly grim. Not to mention the Pope preaches from the mouth of a serpent. I think the message is clear enough. The Pope is a Jesuit. This fucking timeline.

Santa Claus is Satan and it's so clear to see
He dont mind the raging fires in your chimney
He took a pass from Christmas Mass and now you are home waiting
For an Elf to give you wealth cause Santa Claus is Satan

S-A-N-T-A is S-A-T-A-N
S-A-N-T-A is S-A-T-A-N
Oh, S-A-N-T-A do i gotta say it again?
I'll do you one better! Just change one letter!
And it's S-A-T-A-N

So, if you're a christian, please listen to me
Go into your living room and chop down your Pagan tree
Get rid of that yule Log and that Paganry
Now i dont mind Christmas time but i hate Hypocrisy

S-A-N-T-A is S-A-T-A-N
S-A-N-T-A is S-A-T-A-N
Oh, S-A-N-T-A do i gotta say it again?
I'll do you one better! Just change one letter!
And it's S-A-T-A-N!

Because Santa Claus is Satan and it's so clear to see
He don't mind the raging fires in your chimney
For an Elf to give you wealth cause Santa Claus is Satan

Santa Claus is Satan and it's so clear to tell
Tell me where an Elf is from. You KNOW the answer's hell!
For some Imps give you gifts because Santa Claus is Satan!
Santa Claus is Satan 'cause Santa Claus is Satan!

I understand tradition and ceremonial attire but that guy looks like he just walked out of a time machine or just got back from a renaissance fair

It's clearly the Deceiver

>Worshipping idols

You know you are going to hell right ? Along with EVERY POPE to ever live and all your fake saints too.

K fuck you guys I was born Catholic and my family is Catholic so wtf am I supposed to do now?

I don't like thisfag enabling pope as much as thenext guy but I can't just waltz in to some orthodox slav church and fit in all of a sudden. What the fuck do I do and which version of the bible shouldI read?

This.

No, this is.

I don't know, I'm kind of in the same spot. Protestant churches are too absurd, and Orthodox isn't really an option either. Lapsed it is

>statue of Pewdiepie
big deal

You keep your faith and simply recognize that popes cannot abdicate. Benedict is still the pope, and this cuck is an anti-pope.

No unless you are a televangelist

This. We need to start jailing jesuits

just lmao if you even acknowledge the current pope, easy sedevacantism is the right way

How can catholics hold such abhorent beliefs?

This. If you valued faith above ideology you would know this. If your personal believes are more important than God, than you can fuck off. The Middle Ages knew tons of bad popes yet no one doubted Catholicism. Everyone here who is in doubt should be ashamed of themselves and go back to Church to pray for strength.

not all cucktholics are blindly devoted to whomever sleeps in the vatican. take the poles for example, they have a history of rejecting faggot popes.

No, the guy thats coming will make the current crop of satanic shills look like amateurs...

catholicpoint.blogspot.nl/2012/10/pope-claiming-as-god.html?m=1
>A Protestant paper, the "Church Review," in England, October 3, 1895, charges Cardinal Sarto, Archbishop of Venice, with having uttered those words at Venice. Cardinal Sarto was elected Pope in 1903. But as soon as the charge was made in 1895 that Cardinal Sarto had said those words, inquiries were sent from England to Venice, and Cardinal Sarto produced the manuscript of his discourse. And this is what he actually did say:"The Pope REPRESENTS Jesus Christ Himself, and therefore is a loving father. The life of the Pope is a holocaust of love for the human family. His word is love; love, his weapon; love, the answer he gives to all who hate him; love, his flag, that is, the Cross, which signed the greatest triumph on Earth and in Heaven."
Nice try Orhocuck

Orthocuck*

part of it

>trusting (((wikipedia)))
the next you want to learn the truth about waht happened in ww2 you may want to visit wikipedia

>LE BIBLE SAYS WHATEVER I WANT IT TO SAY XDDDdd

Protestants have always been nothing more than atheist snakes. Good job falling into the D&C game btw, retards.

Yeah fuck traditionz n shiet.

I don't know, it's pretty metal though

I've always wondered if those guards are trained in the use of those polearms, and if those polearms are functional weapons or just for show.

The Abomination of Desolation was the destruction of Jerusalem and the Second Temple in the year 70.

>orders work of art from artist who said fuck the religion a long time ago
wew

>I understand tradition and ceremonial attire

Fucking Americans...

Traditions don't need outsiders' opinions. They seem silly to you because you didn't grow up with any of it, because you have no clue why he is wearing what he's wearing.
Get it into your thick skull that the point of tradition is not to "look cool" to others, you are thinking of mass media interpretations of art.

Your mindset is exactly what kills any traditions.

I don’t even need to prove this is bullshit as you can literally look up for yourself that this is heresy. A Catholic is not allowed to have these views and the Pope would’ve been lynched in the streets back then if he had said something like this. Continue shilling the wrong church, cuck.

go pray to your sky daddy fag.

>Your mindset is exactly what kills any traditions.
>says the German
>whose language was codified by a man who defied 1500 years of tradition

>implying your denomination is "orthodox" for more than slavs and greeks

>adhominemadhominemadhominemadhominemadhominemadhominemadhominemadhominemadhominemadhominemadhominemadhominemadhominemadhominemadhominemadhominemadhominemadhominemadhominemadhominemadhominemadhominemadhominemadhominemadhominemadhominemadhominemadhominemadhominemadhominemadhominemadhominemadhominemadhominemadhominemadhominemadhominemadhominemadhominemadhominemadhominemadhominem

ok ignore the whole point of my post and put me in the basket of every other german that has ever existed.

Either that or it's an add for the new CastleVania.

I will, thank you very much.

you singled me out as an American presuming that was the reason I didn't understand tradition. that's why I invoked your nationality in response to your accusation. Don't throw stones from a glass house. By the way, my country was established 100 years before yours finally became unified and your monarchy didn't even last 50 years. Your national anthem is forbidden, and you can't even wave the red black and gold at a fussball match without being called a you know what

your once proud military has abandoned its imperial colors for fucking Dallas Cowboys colors. German in its current form is about as traditional as an Apple store

Germans BTFO

newfag
the comment you have just made is a typical response in threads regarding traditions maintained by americans on this site.

my argument had little to do with the opening statement and instead of assuming your own position towards the whole debate you just take things out of context and refuse them to your likings.

this is why you are the laughing stock of the world.

>By the way, my country was established 100 years before yours finally became unified and your monarchy didn't even last 50 years. Your national anthem is forbidden, and you can't even wave the red black and gold at a fussball match without being called a you know what

all you're doing is proving your historical ignorance and lack of knowledge regarding our politics.

I am affliction
The cause of all that ails you
I am addiction
That binds and assails you
I am the chaos
I'm the thing that makes you hurt
Laughing at your loss
Just underneath your skin
Is evil's origin
Come see the face of devastation
You are me, I am abomination

youa re being deceived without even knwoing you fucking moron.Soon your church leaders will join the one world religion that praises satan and you will blindly follow

youtube.com/watch?v=83y3_4KAuhc
youtube.com/watch?v=-6FfTxwTX34

>dude Americans LMAO
>d-don't take it out of context!

no. You made this about nationality, all I did was retort accordingly. If you really wanted to refute me you wouldn't have made nationality an issue. But you did, so I demonstrated how Germany can be equally if not more contemptuous of tradition. I just think having what looks like jesters in the Vatican in the current year A.D. is silly. That is all. He looks like he belongs at a carnival rather than a holy site

I hope God is merciful enough to let oblivious agents of Satan, deceivers like you, in purgatory.

You are obviously deceived.Poor soul.

>Thinks Catholics worship Mary.
KeK
That makes me lol every time.

It's a shitty work of art by a shitty 70s artist, that's all.

I went to college on a campus that had a number of *beautiful* buildings from the 1920s, and three or four awful, ugly buildings built in the 1970s.

After almost a century, the old, 1920s buildings still looked great. But the 1970s buildings looked incredibly dated and ugly.

Same diff with this "artwork," probably commissioned by some hipster bishop with too much money to spend.

holy shit you are fucking retarded, i seriously hope "american education" is just a meme.
you missed the entire fucking point of the post you just literally replied to.
lets make this clear so even your little brain can comprehend it:

americans
on this site
have made the same exact comment
multiple times
so i added a slight sign of
banter to my post.

you have never lived here, i have never lived there. we dont know how the people act.

the whole reason i even bother replying to you is because the shitty lies, your half-assed companions are telling you, you're spreading:

>By the way, my country was established 100 years before yours finally became unified and your monarchy didn't even last 50 years.
cultures and traditions aren't mostly defined by a political organ, except in a nationalistic state, of which none exist in the first world.
There are different types of Germans, different traditions regarding them. Instead of just sharing a unified culture, we've also got subcultures shaped by the states' neighbouring countries.

>Your national anthem is forbidden
objectively wrong.
We sing the third stanza only, so much is true. but singing the other stanzas is in no way forbidden.
The common argument for why we shouldn't use the first two Stanzas simply consists of the verse "Deutschland über alles", which is a result of ALLIED brainwashing by denazification.
What many foreigners don't understand is that there are more reasons to why we don't sing the other part of the "Song of Germans":

(part 1)

What's going on in this picture that's so repulsive? The statue? I kind of like it.

"Von der Maas bis an die Memel" (line 5)
"Von der Etsch bis an den Belt" (line 6)
these are the names of the rivers that were once defined as rivers flowing through German-speaking countries.
This is outdated, the song is literally stating that the German people extend from Netherlands and Belgium all the way to Belarus; from northern Italy up to the straits of Denmark.
Claiming other countries is the last message Germany would've wanted to send after WW2 and the inaccuracy is not only striking, but also disrespectful and provoking to the cultures living there today.

>your once proud military has abandoned its imperial colors for fucking Dallas Cowboys colors. German in its current form is about as traditional as an Apple store
another complete lie, don't know which retard persuaded you to think that, the Bundeswehr is still using their tricolor with the eagle on it they used after WW2.

overall: stop being a fucking insecure pussy and start thinking for yourself.
I wasn't attacking the American people, I was attacking an American citizen: YOU!
You avoided the question like a libtard getting offended when a trigger word pops up and tries puts the focus on the meaningless word, instead.

What traditions do YOU have? Are there festivals you attend with your family? Are there customs neither you nor your wife have never talked about, because they are self evident for your nation's citizens?

Yes, why would you ever trust Wikipedia when you have infographics disseminated on a Mongolian throat singing blog by some random Greek?

Friends don't let friends follow Abrahamic religion.

The abomination of desolation is solitary confinement.

What’s wrong with Jesuits?

Learning how to use a poleaxe competently is relatively easily, and they at least know how to present arms during processions, so they must spend at least some time practicing with them. I doubt they're the elite halberd experts they were back when it was still a relevant arm and it's now mostly just ceremonial, but then, they're probably as proficient with concealed firearms as any secret service team these days.

no, it's some guys on the set of the longest playing pantomime in history. He's a messiah 'Oh no he isn't'

Everything. They were created specifically to destroy those that reject the papacy. Look up the Jesuit oath.

how can satan make a mistake like this.
WE SEE YOU FAGGOT
WE SEE YOU

it's god

>Is this the Abomination of Desolation?
wait i thought the worldwide hipsters declare that arsty fartsy stuff so totally awesome?
doesn't it just prove they are cutting edge and not bound to the past?
not like there are even 3 renaissance artists left in the entire world, right?
all the fuckheads have spoken it as glory incarnate, it is the new lovely and beautiful, should be in the latest movies too, and we know it is

I wonder if they actually train with the halberd.
>tfw you will never witness epic combat between Swiss Guard and Chinese wushu assassins

They do. They also train with guns too.

Everything in the bible is about TODAY. Wrong. 95% of the bible already happened, even if it was prophetical when it was written.

When the Romans got tired of the uppity Jews and their CONSTANT revolts they razed Jerusalem to the ground, banished most of the residents, and then set up shop with new settlers. One thing they did was dedicate the TEMPLE MOUNT to ZEUS (Jupiter) and sacrifice PIGS there EVERY DAY.

During that time the Jew's desert death demon was "not there". The Temple was "desolate" (no demon present) and they considered not having contact with their pet demon an abomination.

The reason why they use those costumes i so fucking cool

Who, the pope or the statue behind him?

Fucking Satanist. Who made this shit and when?

Obama
Nation
of
Desolation

The papacy the current pope is shit though