cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/HITLER, ADOLF_0003.pdf
HITLER SURVIVED WORLD WAR TWO - CIA SAYS
HAPPENING

Other urls found in this thread:

cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/HITLER, ADOLF_0005.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antisemitism_in_the_Soviet_Union
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/HITLER, ADOLF_0004.pdf
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/HITLER, ADOLF_0006.pdf
telegraph.co.uk/history/world-war-two/6237028/Adolf-Hitler-suicide-story-questioned-after-tests-reveal-skull-is-a-womans.html
usatoday.com/story/news/world/2017/06/20/behind-secret-door-argentina-nazi-trove-connections-hitler/411361001/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

damn he old

There's no way that picture in the file is him. Why would he keep the mustache and he doesn't look aged a bit

Yoga. And mustache rides.

yes of course
this was long known to researchers

also the uranium provided to the US for the Hiroshima and Nagasaki bombs came from Auschwitz, a REASEARCH FACILITY not a "death camp"

Did Eva make it out or was she sacrificed?

yes most of them made it out to Argentina
Klaus Barnie lter helped the CIA hunt down communist terrorist Che Guverra in Bolivia

real sauce or stick that fascist axe up your ass

Isnt this like 2 months old?

Please provide a screenshot.

The real question is.........

Did Hitler visit Agartha?

Hitler died,110%.
Everyone in the bunker confirmed it.
Russians confirmed it-but Stalin didn't believe it.Keep in mind,he was a paranoid lunatic.
If you know Hitler's character,you'd know he wouldn't run and risk getting caught.
He killed himself in the bunker,that's the end of it.

says he was in Tunga Colombia in 1954.

Interesting. Far from his friends in Argentina tho.

But why keep the mustache as another user asked?

soviets also built chimneys to make holocaust look real

Soviets hated Jews.Why would they make them victims?

Seems weird that some people are saying this is years old. Some saying its months old and some saying it was in the JFK files. Idunno whats going on anymore.... kinda sucks

To make the Germans the enemy.

Well your just un informed because the soviet government was mostly jews and Communism is jewish.

Stalins hated jews more than nazis

Look at the end of his life and his paranoia

Do you even know what soviets are and how was the ussr formed you fucking retard?

Date says 1954, he would be 65 years old.

Not true at all.Stalin was the one in charge,not a single man in the Soviet government was a relevant person.
What you're talking about is the period before and shortly after Soviets took power.

here's a follow up two weeks later

cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/HITLER, ADOLF_0005.pdf

seems they showed up first around april 2017

Consider suicide,you fucking subhuman.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antisemitism_in_the_Soviet_Union

Having your country raped and pillaged by Soviets can do a number on you. Some easy living in S. America would help. Not to mention the terrible quality copy of the picture

this jew has lost his composure

Fuck off shill. This is an actual legitimate Sup Forums topic

No one would expect him to keep the mustache. It's the perfect disguise.

the report says the picture is a copy from a negative or something

see

Checked

Maybe because they hated the people that had recently tried to annihilate them more? Going along with Jewish lies to raise anti-German sentiment even further was worth it to them.

had a feeling this would work, changed 3 at the end to a 4 then a 6.

cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/HITLER, ADOLF_0004.pdf

cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/HITLER, ADOLF_0006.pdf

0006 is the last one. They decided to drop the matter because "it is felt enormous efforts could be expended on this matter with remote possibilities of establishing anything concrete".

They literally walked away from it. Holy shit.

This actually real. Hitler actually fucking survived.

This. Stalin's antisemitic rule was sandwiched between Jewish leaders. If anything this is proof of what happens when you let anyone but the Jew maintain control as per the bible and patterns throughout history - death, disease, famine, and curse.

Keep in mind that the KGB used to plant rumors like this in order to destabilize the relationship between western Europe and the US.

Mods are moving and deleting these threads.

Be warned.

Just think about what you just asked and youll answer your own question, user.

The last thread was left to die in /bant/

Oh I see.So the Soviets the set the whole thing up,right?
It's all a hoax.Not a single Jew died.In fact,Hitler wanted to save as many Jews as he could,right?
I swear there are few groups in this world dumber than you Stormfags.
I swear I'd respect you guys more if you came out and said:"Yeah,Nazis killed and that's why I like them!" than being a Nazi but still trying to keep clear conscience.WEAK

Big guy Hitler is my favorite Hitler.

Nice bait ill reply
Enjoy the rest of your day

hitler is alive the cia said so

huh? yeah i trust the cia

The mustache is what gave him his powers of persuasion and charisma, without it he would be like any other mortal man.

jesus christ too thick TOO THICK

telegraph.co.uk/history/world-war-two/6237028/Adolf-Hitler-suicide-story-questioned-after-tests-reveal-skull-is-a-womans.html

Go on.

Stalin hated Jews not soviets.
Most of the soviet top brass was Jewish but stalin was to good a goy and beat them at their own game.

Screenshot? Archive?

He linked one of the CIA files released today. It's real.

Are you retarded desu? You see the ‘stache, you think Hitler. You see the ‘stache on Hitler? You think, “That’s Hitler.” You faggot.

Nazi germany offered to pay the USA $100 per jew if they could ship them over, they also tried to purchase an island to give the jews. Hitler wanted the jews out of europe, but jews had fucked relations with every other culture so badly you couldnt pay another nation to take them.

You think Soviet officials did something without the knowledge of Stalin?
And not just something,such a big operation as SETTING THE WHOLE HOLOCAUST UP?

Some of you guys have fucking lost it.

Do you think he is here?

Hitler are you here?

Shamefur dispray to flee like a coward when gommunists rape and destroy your country.

The moustache is a symbol that Hitler nose. He nose about the Jews.

It was a way to mock them.

And where exactly is your source for that information?
You just took it out of your ass,didn't you?

What the fuck does that have to do with my comment.

Seriously, do you take english in Croatia because you just read something that I never wrote.

Go fuck yourself.

Ja, was geht?

He trimmed his moustashe that way to allow the proper use of a gasmask.

try actualy reading it, it's garbage. David irving met and got a detailed account from otto gunsche who took and set fire to hitlers dead body.

>Posts nigger loving picture
>"Don't question anything, the proofs you have are and will remain irrefutable"
>That's it
Checks out.

newfag sorry.

You're on the internet friendo. I'm not going to debate straight up facts with you.

Then why didn't everyone with a moustache in the military do it?

hmmmmmm lets play connect the dots
(1/2)

By saying Stalin hated the Jews,but not the Soviet gov.,you implied that it wasn't the Stalin who set the thing up,but Soviet officials.
Or else,why the fuck would you even write that?

Because they would look like hitler?

Connect the dots (2/2)

OWO WHATS THIS

No. You see the 'stache on Hitler, you think "No way this is actually Hitler, why would Hitler still have this?".

Come on, say it with me.
Sup Forums
Was
Right
Again

it's always been said it's a conspiracy now we know we have the facts on our side

>CIA itself is not a reliable source

Are you an actual retard?

> Sup Forums was right again

They hated Germans more, they hate anti-communist countries coming to and maintaining power.

Yea but then people think.
"Naw no way that's Hitler. He wouldn't kee the moustache"

Lyndon Johnson also happened to call the hospital to confirm that MLK Jr. was dead.

>t. Uncle was there and likes to tell the story about how the surgeon told the president "The nigger is dead"

>IMPLIED
Fuck off, The soviet Union did not begin or end with Stalin.

Oh and just so you know that VPN that offers Croatia as your default VPN is also adding you to a botnet. Just in case you are using it.

>Sweden flag
>thinking the CIA files are fake news

hmmmm.. its almost like swedes are the love living in denial

>stalin did the holocaust

this is what you said

The pic looks like it was taken before the war.

He already looked like a fucking grandpa in 1945.

So why did the jews get expelled from gommie ruled Poland?

I've pointed that out in the past, no one was listening.

Yet no body or evidence was produced.

If it wasn’t so attached to his image I could see it. As far as I know that wasn’t a very common mustache, especially after the war.

No clue

it does look Hitler, except noticeably aged.

The other info says he lived surrounded by fellow Nazis so maybe he didn't need to worry about his appearance; not like he didn't have people to get him groceries or whatever.

your evidence is from a site that can be edited easily and its also run by jews

I don't use any VPN,I'm a Croat.I have no idea why you're mentioning that.
World War 2 started and ended with Stalin in charge.And since you're talking about Holocaust being a Soviet invention,you're accusing Stalin of the set-up.And that's fucking crazy.

So, this Hitler fella, could he possibly be /ourguy/?

It is a known fact that Stalin disliked the Jews.He purged almost all of them from the early Soviet government,Trotsky being the most well known.
Seriously,fucking read a book or two.

It was pretty common during interwar period, you can see it every now and then on films from that era, even ours.
I imagine it didn't have that much of a meaning in South America after the war, all things considered. If that's Adolf, ironically he could have been blending in.

Any argie facial hair expert wants to comment on the popularity of Hitler Stache in the 50s?

usatoday.com/story/news/world/2017/06/20/behind-secret-door-argentina-nazi-trove-connections-hitler/411361001/

did some of this guy's collection come from hitler?

Point out to me. just quote me please. It should be easy were I mentioned the holocaust even once?

Then come to realize you the the comprehension skills of a Congolese child with down syndrome and go cry yourself to sleep.

Do you doubt the fuhrer?

>a """"""detailed account""""""