Smoking thread

Why are Jews like Rob Reiner against smoking? What is their agenda? Is it to undermine masculinity because smoking throughout history is seen as what macho masculine men do? Does smoking really kill you because my grandfather smoked a shiton from when he was 14 and still does till this day (94 years old), he seemed a lot healthier than most people his age who doesn't smoke. Is the anti-smoking Jew real? Should I start smoking Sup Forums?

Leaves tar everywhere. I smoked for a year once and was coughing 24/7, all my clothes smelled like stale smoke and the walls of my room and computer screen where i blew smoke at, accumulated yellowish films of tar from the smoke.

Go ahead and smoke though

>smoking inside

Rob Reiner is a pedophile. He raped Corey Haim at his home. He is freaking out about Weinstein getting exposed because he's afraid the spotlight will turn on him, especially now that Corey Feldman is threatening to come forward with damaging information.

Cigarettes are queer, cigars and pipes are awesome.

Tobacco is owned and grown by WASPs. BAT, Philip Morris and so on. They are Anglo Protestants who own massive farms. Jews couldn’t survive or get into it, so they lobby against it .

this really. they are controlling the wealth pure and simple. they dont want tobacco billionaire if they are not their own

It could likely enough be that this person doesn't understand stocks, or owns enough of a negative ETF for smoking that lowering smoking will improve his net worth.

Think like a jew, learn to invest.

Hitler banned smoking for a reason.

You're not calling him a Jew are you? I will fuck you up OP.

>he still think hitler wasnt with (((them)))
the ultimate jew killer is the perfect cover

What brand does Sup Forums smoke?

He'll bark at your ass if he sees you smoking on the WB lot and then mutter to himself in secret pedo language

Rob robbed their innocence

The best one

This

The best one

Belmonts

>100s

Classic length cigs are enough.

Good choice.

Age is mostly about genes and stuburnness but smooking is quite bad over all escpecially for the breeding parts of the body

G.K Chesterton once wrote: When major sins are tolerated, society will punish minor sins harder :)

>2017
>he doesnt vape

what went wrong? Why do you want to smell like shit, get yellow teeth, smoke hundreds of shitty chemicals and die of lung cancer if you could taste and smell like heaven?

I think cancer comes down to genetics.
Everyone on my mom's side of the family gets cancer, everyone on my dad's side goes crazy.
My grandma on my mom's side had cancer twice and eventually died from lung cancer before she was 70. My grandma and grandpa on my dad's side are well into their 80's and have smoked since their teens and have never had cancer. But both of my dad's parents are batshit crazy and can't remember anything.

I'm not a smoker so who knows which one I'll get.

i don't vape because i saw this guy almost burn his junk off. kek.

>after the child is Harvested it must then be put through the Reiner

>almost

see thats your problem you are intimidated by the slightest inconveniences

Whoa what? Do they make those in 100s?

Does everyone not wearing a seatbelt die in car accident?
Just because your granddad was lucky doesn't mean everyone else also is

Best cig.

Let's be honest, smoking does kill us.
Some of us enjoy it. Some of us don't.
I'll smoke on and off and continue to do so, as is my right. The government of this united kingdom has no right to tell me that I cannot, just as they have no right to take from me, my handgun chambered in .45, or my own personal crop of hemp.

As I live off the grid, so to speak, this makes life easier, but, I do wish I were able to live freely without fear of government tyranny.

Jesus, living off the grid you must have to save up for months to buy a pack of smokes. Arent they like 18 bucks a pack in britannia?

Degenerate

It's like sucking on a robot cock

is this the virginia blend? those were the best cig i ever had before they made them all FSC

>likes the govt. to tell people what to do
>condition the masses for further intrusion
>smoking kills
>broken clock is right twice per day

Beat me to it. Dixie here, grandpa grew up on a tobacco farm, we're all Anglo and Scots-Irish - cig companies may be "evil" to a degree but they are not Jewish. Additionally, anti-smoking campaigning is even more duplicitous and just another means by which they're trying to dismantle property rights.

I wouldn't suggest starting if you don't but there is definitely much misinformation out there, especially regarding memes like secondhand smoke being even WORSE for you. Ultimately, much of it comes down to your genetics, and it sounds like you have good ones, unlike

Its one of the only exclusively WASP/German businesses, and the jews hate the superior races like WASPs and Germans

I don't know, they keep raising the cost and making it difficult to smoke them anywhere. I think I'm the Talmud it says Jews cannot smoke, so if Jews cannot smoke nobody can

>smoking marlboro
Fuck sake switch over fucking Al Capone's at least.

If the elite all tell us to not do something but continually do it themselves be very fucking suspicious. Also interesting that the shaming and ostracizing used on smokers are identical to how liberals treat wrong-thinkers.

This, hand rolled cigs are also superior because of lack of chemicals in the paper.

(((They're))) against cigarettes because they connote masculinity etc, but cigarette companies really have poisoned their product. Don't smoke that shit.

Cigars and tobacco pipes are the way to go.

£8 is cheapest by me

>being addicted to something that dosent even make you feel good.

>>being addicted to something that dosent even make you feel good.

Wrong

true, but it still ruins your health

Jews want to separate you from your money. A nicotine habit is hellaexpensive. Reiner is a self hating jew.