>suddenly a building shows up next to my house
>big sign that says MUSLIM COMMUNITY HALL

what the hell is that?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hrPAIc0aCOE
youtube.com/watch?v=H282X8271BU
youtube.com/watch?v=nf905jSKpjg&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Seems like an irregular amount of Sup Forums threads about muslims popping up right as we find out JFK was killed by Jews.

really makes u think.

Mashallah, the fire rises.

place pig carcasses on the land.

MUSLIM COMMUNITY HALL

Go tell them they have to go back.

It's a community hall for Muslims

Feds are bringing them in and shoving them into all white areas.

ffs ahmed, earning some overtime with all this shilling you're doing today

..........you better take photos of your town mate

cause soon you wont be recognizing it

you know what them halls are right? wedding halls,for them you need a sizable community of muslims,soon you will have mousqes

your time has come burger...all them times you laughed at us have caught up to you

THEY ARE HERE

This, there's wild hogs all over the place in texas

Have you entered with a basket of fresh baked bread and some fruits/vegetables, welcoming them to the neighborhood?

Be a good white neighbor, welcome them in, invite them down to the range to see how they handle actually being around firearms. Give them the ones and twos of the town they are deciding to move in. Let them know that you're all there and that you all have your way of doing things.

Don't be pussyfooting around them like it's a fucking incurable disease. Just assert yourself in your land.

Couple of Muslims came to a small town here in Northern Canuckistan (by few I mean several large families). Some of the buds and I invited the men out for a big hunting/camping trip. Let them know some things about the surrounding area, let them know the fucking awful dark humor and way of expressing ourselves that we use as communication.

Took them about a year, but they warmed up to the community, stopped being so secluded and "INSHALLAH BROTHA" with each other and more "Hey fucknuts, how's the wife? Did you hear about that fucking chug that stabbed the old man? Tradegy, fucking drum beaters eh?"

They are intergratable, you just gotta get out there and get them into the society.

someone did that in the UK. He was sent to prison, full of Muslim inmates on purpose, and he was raped to death.

tl;dr

Throw the pack of dogs a bone, and they'll stay around the fire with you.

Keep your distance and remain scared, and you'll find one of your village members being eaten alive by the pack of dogs.

Canadians are just more chill use to live there idk how u do it

It's a mosque/shariah court.

Lot of Muslims in Texas. Probably Obama refugees and foreign workers. American Muslims are more higher educated than European ones, that's why they don't cause quite as much trouble as in Europe. A lot of them are doctors, engineers, professors, etc..

Also in America we have the vague traces of a puritan Christian heritage so it makes it easier for conservative Muslims to integrate unlike nihilistic liberal Europe.

Between the chugs (Natives), the baquettes (French) the snobs (Ontario/Pure English), the crazies to the south that want to MANIFEST DESTINY, everyone eventually chills the fuck out and just becomes 'Human', whatever the fuck that abstraction is supposed to mean.

You're in Russian, you already know what winters in the boreal forests are like, that shit's bad enough eh. Gotta make your friends enemies and your enemies friends for that bullshit.

The absolute state of your hometown OP.

Welcome to your new America, your name is billy bin bobby al-smith al-texiki

>what the hell is that?
Relax, kuffar. You worry too much
youtube.com/watch?v=hrPAIc0aCOE

Yes, kuffar. There is nothing political about Islam, it's the religion of peace. Taqiyya isn't real, it's just a meme. I promise we'll all be buddies when your town is 1/3 muslim.

And I promise you, those "brothers" of yours go to the local bar, stopped going to that shitty mosque they had built when they first came, they've adapted the local culture and actually linquistics.
The snakes in the group were already beat half dead when they tried to be uppity with their religeo-zealousy. People don't die here, they just go missing, and yes, some of your people have gone missing when they tried to threaten our people.
Pretty fucking hard to walk out of the bush in the dead of winter without boots eh.

Sure it might see a day where it is 1/3 arab descent blood, but with much confidence I say, it is our idea's and way of living that vastly out does yours.

In fact, why don't you make it easier on yourslef and convert right away? Don't believe the hype, what do these far right islamophobes know about Islam and Muslims, amirite? Nothing, they're afraid because they're ignorant bigots.

It was a bacon sandwhich... death sentence.

No I'm saying to you. Come here, realize it's a different world. Your way of dealing in life is... at best in-efficient. It's a waste of time, physically and spiritually. We're living in a completely different universe with different deities, different prayers. Yours literally hold no strength in the dead of our winter wonderland.

nORTH DFW HERE, I'VE BEEN NOTICING A LOT MORE TOWEL HEADS AND BITCHES WITH THEIR SHIT COVERED UP,.

Welcome your new neighbors. Preferably with pork bbq

checked

>those "brothers" of yours go to the local bar, stopped going to that shitty mosque

Are people really this naive? Every Muslim I know drinks, smokes and even eats pork, but they still go to the mosque. The only difference between these type of Muslims and cryptoJews is that these Muslims don't pretend they're something else. The greater good is what's important and if breaking the laws of religion can be justified for that end then so be it. Why do you think hyper religious kikes are some of the most disgustingly immoral people around? Because they justify with the means to an end.
Don't worry though, I'm sure I'm wrong and all of those Muslims you drink a Labbatt's with are just like you. Make sure you pull up a stool for the next 100,000 next month and the other 100,000 the following month and another 100,000 the month after and...

Theres a lot of muslims in Texas. Stay away from the fuckin pakis and indians. The arabs and persians are actually pretty cool and integrate well since they leave they're religion.

Tfw when you see a minaret rise over your favorite getaway spot

>56% country
>Expect something different

Just be proud of your orc heritage.

San Antonio, they brought in one on the north side and called it a "religious center". I'm seeing more and more headscarves in my area. Not a fan.

Then the lads we've converted will communicate to the lads coming. War is or should be the last of their concern.

As I said to one zealous bastard that already had his dues.

"If I had a Jihad, it would be to ensure their Jihad fails miserably, and they admit it crying."

The 300,000 you hypothetically speak of will never come this far north and keep their desert convictions anyway, those convictions are too weak.

I'll submit to the hypothetical concept that most of lower Canada (by latitude not specifically old school Quebec) will be overrun and destroyed by simple mass of numbers holding onto old religeous convictions.
The UK is however in a far worse position, due to the very proximity to Europe, and it's land connection with their land armies of Arabian states.

Fuck Jews and Muslims! In a perfect world yoh two savages would wipe eachother off the map.

>next to my house
hahahaha holy shit.
I'm grateful I live in a subdivision and not an actual urban center or city or some shit where businesses and all sorts of other shit can set up shop where I live.

In Syria, Muslims who'd been friends with their neighbors for decades turned on them and started slaughtering them when Isis neared

Mmmm, no thanks fuck'em all!

Some are but make no mistake, they're the outliers
youtube.com/watch?v=H282X8271BU

This is what happens with Muslim neighbors who are your good friends
youtube.com/watch?v=nf905jSKpjg&feature=youtu.be

This is because ISIS flexed and they were scared, they joined what they considered the survivors side.

Let me reiterate. The Arab families that good men and I have intergrated into Northern Canada, laugh at the lack of actual skill in the ISIS armies. We know a lad that can take the eye out of a moving rabbit from 100 feet with a fucking bow and arrow, you don't want to see what he can do with a rifle.

This isn't Syria. This is the Frozen Hell. Where hunting and war games, fist fights and skanky whores with more back than city boys are common. Respect and Fear, and neither emotion is felt when viewing the military prowess of ISIS.

>what the hell is that?
a homeland security report waiting to happen

The moral is. Quit being so fucking weak lads. Flex your muscle, but in protection of your neighbors. Respect and Fear are two sides of the same coin. When push comes to shove, those with gardens and guns will see the flocks of what you call "Sheeple" come to their homestead for refuge and advice. Teach the men to fish.

If in 1000 years they win some idealogical war, and it is some sort of backwards destiny for the Free Western Men to die out, then so be it. But let history books know, I planted a bed of Roses and it yielded Roses.

Muslims are the worst, I don't hate any other group of people based on religion or race besides them.
If they all died instantly I wouldn't shed a single tear.

You're right but the thing is your "strategy" only works in smaller, tight knight communities that are economically, culturally and demographically insignificant compared to the rest of the nation. While you could muscle radicals into submission saskatoon, it doesn't change anything to the bigger picture. Muslims immigration is just not a good thing for western countries.

This will cost 50 bucks:

>go to market
>buy pork shoulder cubes (you can get from Michioacana - if you don't know what that is you aren't from TX).
>Document spreading pork around site
>Problem Solved

Muslims will fuck a 9 year old boy in the ass and write volumes about how it is acceptable, but if they think that a pig has desecrated ground they will not enter a building that was built there.

>what the hell is that?

A beach head.

Start stockpiling.

you mad tht ur incestors are losin???
pic and user would be future incestors!

>and it is some sort of backwards destiny for the Free Western Men to die out, then so be it. But let history books know, I planted a bed of Roses and it yielded Roses.

You make me fucking Ill. You and your entire family deserve to be tortured. You are animals.

You're no less or greater animal than me and all other lads up here. Upright, vocal and physically communicating beings, but animal none the less.

Are you so scared of losing your flesh to fire? I'll pick up a white hot coal out of the fire and hold it in the palm of my bare fucking hand until my skin sizzles, and you think i'm going to let me or anything I call "Family" get tortured while I draw breath. You completely misread my posts.
There is so much more at stake than your base ideals, if I make you sick, then go fucking puke you faggot.

>live in georgia
>never seen a muslim EVER in my life
>nathan deal regularly rejects somaliniggers and refugees
feels good bros

Have you considered planting a tree right against the wall of the building and watching it slowly and unfortunately crumble its foundations as it grows until the building tragically collapses?

>Are you so scared
Deflection. You are an animal who talks high and mighty and yet is truly a coward at heart.

Anyone who reads what you've shat out will see you have a lukewarm iq and an inferiority complex