Will we ever get an anime with banter as good as Lucky Star?

Will we ever get an anime with banter as good as Lucky Star?

Yeah it's called Lucky Star check it out

I LOVE YOU KAGAMI!

I thought it was ok, but nothing fantastic.
I put up a BDRip a week or so ago. Came out pretty good, but it was one hell of a pain to do.

Lucky Star is an anime for patricians.
Loved the sick burns between Kagami and Konata.
As well as Konata and Shiraishi-kun. Though that was totally one-sided.

but there was already a bdrip user

They were all pretty bad. Considering the source it wasn't surprising.

What is a bdrip. I don't go on Sup Forums very often.

Yuruyuri did a decent job.

Azumangah Daioh is a better slice of life comedy set in a school

Google it, faggot.

Nichijou did it better.

I don't know I thought lucky star was just funnier. Not only that I find the show to be very relaxing.

Ń̝̦̳̪̹e͈͇͡v̶̲̩̟̤̜͜͜è̴̠͕͓̟̥̰r̲͇̮̞̰̪͉͡ ̹̼͘͝͡e͓͙͜v̧̳͎̙̤̫͓̞e̷̡̲̬̰̟̬̜͓͎ŕ͔͍̙͟.̶̩͖͟

Is it that time again?

What ever do you mean?

Konata pls

Can't you guys wait until like 100 post in?

>implying the thread will last that long without Tsukasa

Not anytime soon. The only things close to it are sol's that focus too much on comfy and neglect banter

Lucky Star's aged poorly compared to other 2000s slice of life shows. Maybe the over-reliance on pop culture references?

I Buy Sausage is still one of the greatest OPs

I saw it this past august for the first time and thought the exact opposite. It ages well even with dated(?) pop culture references. Though it could have stood on its own without all the Haruhi references and it would still be great.

Will we ever get a girl as perfect as Kagami?

Very unlikely

Lucky Star did both banter and bakedirection better than Bakeshit to be quite and completely honest.

I showed Lucky Star to a non-weeaboo friend and he agreed to watch it together for a few episodes across a week or so. He was patient when I took the time to explain a few of the more obscure references/jokes and enjoyed it. We watched I think until episode 12 or 13, but after just 4 or 5 he would endearingly refer to Konata as "That little gremlin!" every time she would troll Kagami. His overall summary of the show was "It's like a Japanese schoolgirl Seinfeld. It's a show about nothing."

That ova ending was trippy as fuck

Never

Wait, I never finished the OVA, did I?

What is this kinography?

The part where they're playing the MMO is one of the best segments

Someone post The comic. I need my dose, please.

All I remember about Lucky Star is it was boring and I wanted Konata to blow me. The first couple Lucky Channels and the few songs Hirano sings intentionally poorly were the only things I got out of it. I think I watched up until the last episode and just couldn't do one more.

Except Seinfeld is about something. Jerry and his friends run into seemingly everyday social problems that somehow collide in a hilarious way at the end. Curb is the same, it just feels more real.

Couldn't tell you what Lucky Star is about. You could've watched literally anything else. Daioh is funnier, K-On is cuter, and Mashimaro is both.